baile hip hop What's the name of this move??

qwertypie posted on May 03, 2016 at 03:04AM
When you see someone dancing and they slide up from a split onto their feet. What do you call that move?

baile hip hop 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año TrumpetsGo said…
carnival ?