Harvest Moon Stuck with anything?

Rockster posted on Apr 23, 2007 at 04:21PM
Ask me the question that you need to find out more about, I'll do the best as I can to solve it

Harvest Moon 6 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año hellgirl223 said…
yes yes yes! ok, right now i am playing the harvest moon: boy and girl game in the psp, and i am using a girl. i have been trying to marry the guy named cliff. his heart is red and my whole house has been upgraded to the maximum (already have 2 beds), the problem is that i don't know how to marry him, i mean i know i have to get the blue feather but i don't know where and when to get the blue feather and its been 5 years (in harvest moon time) and i havnet got married, got any solutions??? (please help me.. )
TheAnimeQueen commented…
tu get the blue feather at the comprar and also maybe tu haven't seen all the corazón events its possible to go up a corazón colour with out seeing the corazón event (I played Harvest Moon friends of Mineral town (girl) and married doctor so im experienced) hace más de un año
hace más de un año Melinda1984 said…
big smile
i havent played this game in awhile so this is from memory but i think the blue feather appears in the supermarket once you have a guy at red heart

sorry i know this thread is old but theres not much else to reply to in this forum lol
hace más de un año metalnaunx said…
meh
Uh...dont u usually just get it from somebody?like in Hmmm afteru ugrade ur house an climb the mountain thedore givs it to u.(or is it theodore.i really cant remember)
hace más de un año metalnaunx said…
meh
And if u dont understand i said Harvest Moon Magical Melody...
hace más de un año Melinda1984 said…
i played it to make sure

you get it from the supermarket ^_^

oh and dont forget that when playing as a girl on the psp, once you get married the game ends
TheAnimeQueen commented…
The game doesn't end it just shows tu the credits and tu can play again continuing for another 250 years! hace más de un año
hace más de un año moomieluv said…
On harvest moon magical melody why does the cows milk change quality from day to day? aka not stay steady like in HM64 or BTN. They have all hearts and i brush and talk to them and feed them before milking. but yet sometimes it isn't as high as the day before. Any idea?