harry potter vs crepúsculo 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

harry potter vs crepúsculo 54807 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5051-5100 of 54807

hace más de un año lemony44 said…
WAY TO GOOO FRED!!!! SORRY FOR THE CAPS lock RAPE!!!
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año FredWRules said…
no problem. It's raining and hailing like hell over here :D
heart
wait what??? oh no! hope your car is in the garage!
big smile
haha no. they wouldn't fit... :D don't worry... they'll be fine... (I hope.)
hace más de un año venvargie said…
Happy B-Day VEN!!!

Thanks! I'm turning 16~
Oh, and I'm right! THERE ARE SANE TWILIGHT FANS OUT THERE.
Two of them were in my summer school class.
Now one of them hates Harry Potter because she's more into non-fiction. She doesn't believe magic could be real, but vampires n' shit can be. And I respect her opinion.
Now the other girl likes Harry Potter too and plans on reading the 7th book since she knows what happens in the others and doesn't see a point in reading them.
SANE FANS ARE REAL!! O:
*le gasp* no! you're kidding me, right?

oh, and Happy Birthday. e-cookie? *holds one out*
No, I'm not. Though i did question my friend's sanity when she said she loved the last Twilight book and thought the Jake/Nessie thing is cute and gave me the whole "But she ages quickly" thing when I called him a pedo. xD Still love her though.

COOKIE! *tackles Fred for it*
*quickly noms the cookie* hehhehee oops *cheeky grin*

yeah, don't worry. my friend has this creepy stalkerish thing for jasper, but it's lessened now that Matt Smith has come into the picture. and I don't blame her for that... *wink*
:C My cookie... *tear*

Bahaha, she's not obsessed but I did give her a weird look when she said all the plot holes were filled in her mind by the last book. Idk how her mind works so yeah. xD Still love her even if she's on the darkside.
big smile
*pulls out a massive cake* e-cake?
there's enough for both of us! :D

AH A FEZ CAKE WOULD BE BEYOND EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *crazed laughter*

yeah... just like no one really knows how my mind works. I certainly don't.
*noms cake* Thanks~

Bahaha, my mind is an enigma. It's most certainly not like an open book. I'm a BIT more complicated than that. *picture of spilt milk goes here*
hace más de un año harrypotterbest said…
laugh
choose wich one you'd rather have as a sibling: Reenesmee, or Albus Severus, James Sirius, or Lily Luna Potter?
James Sirius. He'd be a laugh.
choose wich one you'd rather have as a sibling: Reenesmee, or Albus Severus, James Sirius, or Lily Luna Potter?

Either Albus or James. I can't decide. D:
umm...I think I'd go for RON WEASLEY! Wait, actually, I'd just rather be Hermione...
new favourite past time found!
heart
hehehe...
hace más de un año lucius_malloy said…
Happy Birthday, ven! *hands out e-cupcakes* haha I win :D

oh and lemony, JK is writing a new book!!!! But she's not saying anything, only that it's a sort of political fairy tale. (?)
Cupcake! *noms* Thanks~

SHE IS!?
WANT WANT WANT SO WANTTTTTT
smile
actually, she said she's writing a 'Potter Enclopedia' which, she says 'might take her 7 years or so to finish' if she doesn't get distracted you know with book signings. i think i read that somewhere on her site, ill try and find it.
cool
Really, best? O_o because in the documnetary JK Rowling: a Year in the Life she said she's writing a political fairy tale. Oh, well... I could be wrong. (I just hope I'm right :P)
maby u r right im not really sure of the enclopedia thing.
So technically, we're both right :D I really hope she goes ahead with the eigth Potter book! And I hope she answers my letter... But I think it's a lost cause. Sigh.
hace más de un año ladywyze said…
wink
ONE MORE THING HARRY POTTER FANS...........
DON'T BELIEVE HARRY POPTTER IS ROCKING RIGHT NOW,OKAY?
STOP BELIEVING THAT......
DON'T DREAM OF SOMETHING THAT'LL NEVER HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE TWILIGHT FANS ROCKS!!!!!!!
AND YOU DON'T......

BOOHOO!!!!!!! la TUA caNTANTE......... HARRY!!!!
Did I mention how much I fucking love you Fred? xD
D: *hands you some of my bday cake* NO PASSING OUT. If you do I'll...I'll...Slap a kitten with a frying pan!
ok, I'll stay conscious, for your sake. *noms the cake* and if you ever pass out on me, I'll punch a baby lemur!
OOOOO:
NOT TEH LEMURZ!!111!!!!2222@@!!
hehehehehehe. so you have to STAY AWAKE. Apart from you know, when you're sleeping. but no passing out, so the lemurs are safe :D
hace más de un año mooimafish17 said…
kiss
okay - ive been away for a whole night time lol - housework first!

1) VENNNNN I MISSED YOU!!! HAPPY B-DAY!!!
2) Andie - for that you are my new hero! Can i have some cake please?
3) Hippo Bathday to Ms Rowling
4)"If you could choose these two paths, which would it be: throwing yourself in front of someone you love, like Lily, or walking to your own destruction, like Harry?"
I would have to be like Harry, as i would not trust myself to make that decision quickly.
5) That newspaper article is from the Daily Mail (as you can see) this is a racist, bigoted paper and i urge you all to boycott it. Its okay - you are Americans, you didn't know :) It may be true but this is that paper that reported "Cancer from your PEN TOPS!!!"
heart
Harry Potter doesn't sparkle like a star, he SHINES like one!
i sent a letter to jk rowling too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1) VENNNNN I MISSED YOU!!! HAPPY B-DAY!!!

thank you~ *hug*
yes you can have some cake :) *hands some over*
Andie, you made my day.
big smile

I SENT A LETTER TO JKR TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
hahaha this is the third time today, but I'm still going to say it: great minds think alike.

the only thing is I really don't think she's gonna answer, because I only left my home address... I didn't even think of putting my email. So I kinda doubt she'll take the time to reply... le sigh.
^^ what did you say?

and you never know she might.

Even if she doesn't, you know you must of made her smile so......
I asked her a question...
I really want her to reply! I've been going slightly crazy here!!
haha I asked her like ten questions :D

and I know how you feel, Andie...
hace más de un año LoveDraco123 said…
Best:
a) If someone is that mean to me, I would not really help them just because they like the same books as me! Hmm, but maybe I'd help just for the sake of humanity. =p Just because one person is bad doesn't mean we all have to be!

b) I sincerely think that Harry Potter IS one of THE best book series in the world. My other favorite would be the Lord of the Rings, and I would find it hard to compare these two to each other. =) Otherwise, I'm ALWAYS going to defend Harry Potter- no matter what!

c) Hufflepuff. =) I would be in Ravenclaw or Gryffindor.

d) I'm a coward when I think of my own destruction, even though I don't fear death much. It's weird. =o But, I know that if someone I love was in danger, I would gladly take a bullet for them.

e) I can't answer that question. I hate Stephenie Meyer in so many ways- and I can't find anything good about her. Well, maybe the fact that she admitted that there was only ONE JKR and that no one could take the place of JKR. So, that was one positive thing. And JKR- she has nothing bad about her. I mean, she went through SO much stuff- look at her now! And she's all humble and solemn all the time. She's honestly my role model! :)

f) I have a very bad temper! I'm almost always looking for an argument- like, not a fight, but a reasonable argument. But if SM says that she's BETTER than JKR, I would explode! Really, I would.

g) JAMES SIRIUS. =D I always love a person with a naughty/funny attitude. =)

Well, I don't think Harry Potter is forgotten! The critics, the grown-ups, the whole film industry is anxiously waiting for the first part of the 7th film. It's on the Most-Awaited lists! So, I don't think HP is forgotten or will ever be forgotten! =)

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VEN! =D I hope you have a GREAT day!

Fred, you made e-cake just for Ven? =C

Lucius, I saw that documentary too. And if she really is, I CAN'T WAIT. D:

Ladywyze, "Don't dream of something that will never happen?" God damn- it happened 10 years ago. What world do you live in?!
And by the way, our reasons make sense. =) We have logical reasons, not like your E-YELLING with NO justification at ALL. Come back and we'll have a debate with you. (I doubt you'll come back.)
Don't worry, Draco... if Andie's stingy with her e-cake, you can have some of my e-cupcakes :D there's enough for everybody
the e-cake is big enough for EVERYONE to share :D
so you can have a slice if you want :) or I'll eat it for you.
gimme that! *noms e-cake*
there we go... *looks around* no-one saw, right?
*nom nom nom*
*tries to give conversation CPR*
hace más de un año souflizzle317 said…
E-CAKE!!! ima dino, ima eat u (or the e-cake tehe) om nom nom nom nom nom

3 more pages in 9 hours you guys, really? Okay, here we go:

lady whatever her name was, I want you to know that I have flagged your comments as inappropriate and abusive. We don't scream and lie about Twilight like that, so you shouldn't say that about Harry Potter. Get the f*** off this forum.

um, this might sound terrible but I don't want JKR to write an 8th Harry Potter book...I think it would just get cheesy and turn into one of those series that *never* ends and that might make me like it less :( So I'm all for her political fairytale or "adult novel" but no spinoffs on Harry Potter please :)

ven, this is kinda late but I was sleeping so: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

"Fizzle: I am very mad at you, I missed your weir talk." lemon, what weird (I'm assuming weir is supposed to be weird?) talk? I don't remember this....what???
hace más de un año emilyroxx said…
I'm going on vacation to Iowa today. I have to visit some relatives. :)
All right, complete shot in the dark: none of you have ever heard of CISV. amirite? damn shame.