harry potter vs crepúsculo 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

harry potter vs crepúsculo 54807 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5001-5050 of 54807

hace más de un año emilyroxx said…
laugh
lol, 5002.
smirk
Poor lauracullen66. Every time one of us posts something, she gets an e-mail.
hace más de un año lemony44 said…
Ok!!! NEW REASON PEOPLE!!!
?????. The pictures, this is SM. She tried:
 Ok!!! NEW REASON PEOPLE!!! ?????. The pictures, this is SM. She tried:
hace más de un año FredWRules said…
^^ sucks for her.

^ why the pictures?
THIS is J.K. Rowling:SHE NAILED IT.
 THIS is J.K. Rowling:SHE NAILED IT.
hace más de un año lucius_malloy said…
emily - really? Oh God I almost feel sorry for her :D
kiss
Hehe. She propaby changed her E-mail, didn't you? I would if I were you.
laugh
Ikr. lol, yeah.
I'd change the email I have listed for Fanpop, but I wouldn't make a whole new account... too many people already have my address :D
Ya maybe. Anyway I'd do something.
ROLF!!!!
 ROLF!!!!
Ronmione
hace más de un año mooimafish17 said…
heart
awwwwwwwww
cool
^ agreed
hace más de un año LoveDraco123 said…
cool
Wow that was quick. I was on here like, a few hours ago and you guys added 2 more pages. =o AND that picture is very cute.
Lemon, you're just like me in person. LOL. Very, very hyper. Ahahaha- I laugh for no reason at all. People are very tired of me. xD I'm maturer when I write.
hace más de un año mooimafish17 said…
kiss
I'm doing work experience backstage at Macbeth - it's so cool
lol - actors very nice :)
I think I'm actually pretty mature when I write and when I talk, but def. More when I talk. ..
hace más de un año hp_rocks said…
smirk
I have no idea what number this will be, but:
Harry Potter doesn't make us do extremely stupid things. I have gone on a website called MyLifeIsTwilight for a laugh sometimes, and I have seen posts about people who:
Spent their college funds on silver Volvos
Made-out with their dog because it looked like Jacob (poor dog)
Take us YEARS to realise that 'my hair is brown, jus like bellas!'
and other stupid stuff. At least Harry Potter doesn't make us:
Spend our college funds on Ford Angilas
Make-out with our dogs because they look like Sirius
Take YEARS to realise our hair is brown like Hermione's, or red like Ron's, or blonde like Malfoy's.
Harry Potter wins.
heart
I like that reason! Although I think I'd be pretty pumped to have red hair just like Ron...but that's just me, because, in case you haven't noticed, I am a total Ron Weasley Freak!
 I like that reason! Although I think I'd be pretty pumped to have red hair just like Ron...but that's
Emily: Where do you live??? America??
hace más de un año LoveDraco123 said…
Oh, I was looking at MSN's Entertainment Section, and since yesterday wsa JKR's and Harry's birthday, they had an article about the trio as they grew up. And, I couldn't help but notice that Daniel was just soooooooooooooo cute when he was young. he was cuter than all of them! But, as they grew older, Rupert become yummy. xD LOL.
hace más de un año souflizzle317 said…
draco, "I turn 15 on the November 30th! =)" wicked! That means I was born just 12 days before you :) My sister was born exactly 9 years and 5 days after me (I'm the 18th, she's the 23rd), it's pretty epic :) I know that was really random and unnecessary but whatever....

lemon, aww you missed me! Sorry about being MIA, I was driving to a place in New York (state, not city) that takes 8 hours to get to from where I live in Vermont...So I haven't been on here since last night and you guys added 3 pages! It's getting back to normal :)

Do most of us live in the states except for fred (australia), draco (pakistan?), moo (england), and lucius (finland)? Am I missing anyone who lives in a cool different place other than this incredibly indebted, stupid country of ours? (except for Vermont of course, Vermont is freaking awesome hehe, but I'm just a little biased....)
hace más de un año RavenclawPride said…
big smile
Wow, I don't come on for a day, and I see all of this... time to read.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO, HARRY, AND JOEY!!!
Joey Richter <3
smile
Oh, and Lemon, I live in Canada :)
big smile
I saw the MLIT post about her kissing her dog...
And it said " Today, I realised my hair is bown jus like Bella's!! :D " and she actually spelt brown and just like that.
big smile
I saw this on MLIT and it made my day. " The Department of Magical Affairs is investigating claims of sparkling vampires and shapeshifting wolves nearly starting a war with Italy. This is a matter of Magical Security. Do not be alarmed, we have the situation under control. Thank you and please contact local aurors if assistance is needed. "
^ That makes me really sad about our generation.

Hey, will you guys answer this? I feel really proud of myself for actually making a question :)

link

EDIT: the post about realizing her hair was brown makes me sad, not the epic one about the department of magical affairs haha
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año harrypotterbest said…
wink
i know who spells brown like that? and have a Happy Birthday Harry, J.K Rowling, and Daniel Radcliffe! What would you get them all?
^ Technically Dan's birthday was the 23rd, but he can be counted with JKR and Harry :)

Can you guys believe that Rupert's going to be 22 in just a few weeks? And Dan's 21? And Emma's 20!?!?!?! I remember when they were all almost 10 years younger....time flies, doesn't it?
hmmm
i have some serious questions for all you harry potter fans. a) If your worst enemy was a Potter fan, and she badly needed your help, what would you do? I'm talking about the enemy who humiliated you in front of all your friends, bullied you, and good you in trouble several times.
hmmm
b) Are you on this page only to defend Harry Potter from Twihards, or will you defend your book always, against any who challenge it?
hmmm
c) If you could pick one of these two houses, which one do you think you BEST FRIEND will be in: Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff?
meh
If you could choose these two paths, which would it be: throwing yourself in front of someone you love, like Lily, or walking to your own destruction, like Harry?
wink
and lastly, if you had to say 1 good thing about meyer, and a bad thing about Rowling, what would it be? ps if you can't find any with Rowling, or her books, that's okay. ;]
smile
a) Of course I would try to help me friend! No one does anything horrible to them if I have anything to say about it >:)
b) I always defend HP, except if the book being put against it is better in my opinion.
c) My best friend has already been placed in Hufflepuff by me :)
d) Probably like Lily, protecting the ones I love.
e) One good thing about Meyer is that she actually hade the courage to find someone to publish her book. I couldn't do that, even as a Slytherclaw :| I can't find something bad about Rowling, though...
smile
i no neither could i (find something bad about Rowling - IMPOSSIBLE) me and my friends already sorted everyone we knew into houses... lol! it was so much fun
hmmm
okay... this is a weird question, but i really want to know. So Meyer is at a book signing or something, and she is being broad-casted live, (with reporters to ask billions of questions!) and you are there too. But only because you won free tickets! A reporter asks the question 'Do you think you are better a writer than J.K Rowling, and your books better than her's?' Meyer responds with a definite yes. WHAT WOULD YOU DO? Would you tell her off front of the crowd, seek a one-to-one later, or just complain to you friends and family while heading home? Personally, if she really lays on the insult, i might just jump up and yell. I'm like Harry - not good at controlling my temper. (book 5)
laugh
sorry i know im weird ;} its just im curios.
a) uh....just because she likes the same books as I do doesn't mean I'm going to overlook how mean she was if she needs my help....I don't know if I read that question correctly though, it was kind of confusing
b) I'll ALWAYS defend Harry Potter :)
c) my best friend? Well I have two reallyyyyy close/best friends and I think both are smart enough to be Ravenclaws but one of them is so loyal it's crazy so one would be in Ravenclaw and one in Hufflepuff, I think :) And I would be in Ravenpuff so I can see them both! Haha :)
d) Lily. If I had the time to walk and think about it, I might chicken out but if I had a split second to decide if I'm going to watch someone I love die or sacrifice myself, I would totally have the guts to just pull a Lily :)
e) good thing about Smeyer - the host, if that counts. Don't hate me!!! I know it's weird, but I actually liked The Host, it seemed a lot less pathetic to me and it didn't have terrible morals like Twilight does....bad thing about JKR - uh...........she didn't let Neville kill Bellatrix? she blasted a hole in George's ear? she killed off both Sirius and Fred, my two absolute favorite characters? Yeah, the only things "bad" about her are some of the things that she wrote that were still brilliant, just sad or disappointing to me as a reader. So basically, I can't find anything bad about her :)
Oh and your last question: I'm not one to make a scene but I would bitch about it with the worst temper in the world to my friends/family for like the next four days straight. And then I would post about it online, and be a huge bitch about it, hoping she would somehow see it :)
i no, but if shes like ' Oh Rowling's terrible, her books stink, she doesn't deserve the top like me...' it would be VERY VERY hard to be quiet. 'You are being told that a certain bad writer thinks she's better than Rowling. THESE ARE LIES' For once I agree, Umbridge.
laugh
yeah i no, that was completely weird.
heart
Good night! nighty night! ( Harry!!!!! for some reason, everytime I say good night, I have an impulse to say Harry...weird)
Claw:Gonna add Canada to the listttt!!!
Fizzle: I am very mad at you, I missed your weir talk.
hace más de un año venvargie said…
I'm so sorry for dropping off the face of the Earth like that! My parents went to vegas for the week and my computer decided to stop working. Anyway, I won't be on tomorrow because I'll be out for my birthday all day long~!
kiss
Ok, wait gonna answer these Q first., * DEEP breath*
I love the comment about the M.O.M!!
HAPPY B-DAY J.K. Rowling and HARRY!!! ( Spoiler: even though you don't exsist!!)
Fizzle: I can't believe they are soo old! Well, not OLD OLD!( ya know what I'm saying)
HarryPotter Best:
a)Well, if my worst enemy was a Harry Potter fan the first thought I'd have is " WTF!!! She likes the best book in the world but she's a beep?" but I would NEVER help her cuz of that! ( btw, did that actually happen to you?) and ( is it a girl?)
b)I will defend my book against the Queen if neccesary! (...)
c)my best friend would probably be in Ravenclaw, she is a total math freak, so she would be pretty smart about spells. As for myself ( I don't think you asked that but I'll say it anyway...) I would probably be in R too. ( not a math freak, but I loove R, so I hope I'd be in R.)
d)LILY!!!
e) Bad about J.K Rowling: Umm...well, ya know, shh... I got this...*looks around for help* she...there ya go! She doesn't update her site anymore AND she isn't writing anymore books at the moment. Good about SM: Well, I know I am VERY critic about Twilight all the time, but I don't HATE IT. HATE is a strong word, I HATE cheese cake and smelly socks, but I couldn't say the same for TW. Sure, I deeply DISLIKE it. So I must say this: SM had...a good basic idea, and wrote it out terribly.
If SM EVER said such a thing about J.K. Rowling, AND I, Miss. HarryPotterdefender#1 (I am the number one defender just like all of you people...) was there, let me just tell ya this: SHE WOULD BE in BIIIG trouble! ALSOOOOO: "I have bown hair jus like bellas!"??? Really? might as well say " I am stupid just like Bella!" and do everyone a favour. Thanx for listenin' btw. AND I am sorry for all the grammatical and spelling errors, but 1) it is 12:00 am 2) I am still learning English.

Happy B-Day VEN!!!
kiss
nighty night harry!!
Answer Please!!! link
hace más de un año FredWRules said…
answered :D

a) It really depends on what sort of trouble she was in. Like, if it was trouble from a teacher, then I’d let her get in trouble, but if it were life threatening or something, then of course I would, if I could.

b) Well, I found this page one day because I was bored, and so I gave a couple of reasons, but then I got engaged in conversation, and you guys became my friends, so I stayed. But I would defend it against anyone.

c) Ravenclaw for most of them… but a couple would definitely be Puffs.

d) I’d go with the Lily option. I’m nowhere near as brave as Harry, I don’t think I’d be able to do it.

e) 1 good thing about meyer… um… she had the ability to finish her book and get it published, I guess… (skipped the editing phase though.)
1 bad thing about JKR… hmmm… the fact that I can’t think of anything…

oh, and if sm tried to say that, she’d be attacked by so much hate mail that Seth wouldn’t be able to keep track, and a tonne would just slip through, and my letter would be in there with them.