harry potter vs crepúsculo 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

harry potter vs crepúsculo 54807 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4951-5000 of 54807

hace más de un año lemony44 said…
cool
hARRYpOTTERbEST:can I call you Potter or Best? Anyway, nice to meet you.
Fizzle: I am actually 13.I am raising my hand...oop there gose the other hand...one foot...two feet and...oooh! falls off the chair. I would be sooo happy if my b-day was on the 18!!! I am gonna have a party that day, I'll go shopping at the park since I have an annual pass.
Fred: it's un-stuck. I turned off the computer and "Beam!" it was ok. Now, you should know...I live in Florida...No! just kiddin' that was not what I was going to say...I was gonna say my computer is such an Edward Cullen!!!
hace más de un año RavenclawPride said…
big smile
@lemon sure you can call me Claw :)
I turn 12 November 30th... so yeah.
smile
My computer is being such an Edward Cullen too... like the toolbar at the bottom you usually see? Well, if I leave my computer for too long, the screen goes black like it usually does, and when I come back on, it's gone. The only way to fix it is to restart the computer, but then I have to open all my pages again.
Oh, and hi harrypotterbest. Welcome to the " 1000 reasons why HP is better than Twilight " forum, which has become a kinda random discussion.
kiss
Claw: Cool!!! This is so ecxiting!! You people got your B-days on cool dates and I have mine October 4....Oh well!! At least I get to dress up as Luna Lovegood 27 days later....Did you people know I lived in Forida????? I don't know why I am being soo weird right now...I currently love dots...and my favourite song right now is "Simple Enough" by NSN and "Cooler than me"... I thought someone mentioned that...anyway...I am going to sleep here...In Florida...Good night...(Harry! The spiders! They want me to tap dance! I don't want to tap dance! you tell them Ron!awwww. Randomnesssssssssss. OMG!!! Tragula!!!)
P.S. I love you...dot dot dot..hehe. ( anyone seen Mamma Mia?...wait, that sound weird, I am not using dots that way. you sick minds!!)
smile
Good Night :)
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­z..­...­. Oh and by the way ( I'll see the answers 2morrow) Don't you people agree that Rupert Grint should get a"Sleeping award" ???? He is soooo good at it!! And, before my randomness period ends, is anone secretly a boy here???? heheh......sorry if you find the dots disturbing!! Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­! ( not you moo, cow moo)
last edited hace más de un año
fdagvklbddddddddc zdsvsadfsahdk Don't you hate it when cats go on your key bored???? pls answer my other questions 2... Oh nooooo I feel the randomness leaving!!!!! Strawberry short cake!!!!! nioooooo CIAO! Buona serata!! <--- Italian... dots...
hace más de un año FredWRules said…
awww damn you lemon, you're older than me by 21 days!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr >:(
hace más de un año mooimafish17 said…
LEMON - snap out of it, it was only a dream!!

morning all :X
morning moo :) how you been? watching doctor who :D
hace más de un año lucius_malloy said…
HEY HEY HEY y'all I'm back! The net works again! My life is saved! haha :D

and andie, I'm older than you by like a year :P and I know I'm like five pages late, but are you okay? :S'

EDIT: what's up with this whole wall thing?
yep, I'm fine now. thanks for the concern :)

I have no idea about the wall... it's really quite annoying.
...extremely.

guess what? :P my sister just got back from camp on thursday, and she told me that some of the kids started a harry potter geek club :D awesome little kids
awesome!!!! :D
yep yep :D she wasn't part of it, though... she hasn't even read them :S but she swore she would (Y)
yay!!!! *happy dance*
I found out today that they cancelled the telletubbies (sp?) because one of them was gay. homophobic much?
hace más de un año LoveDraco123 said…
mischievous
Omg! Raven, you have the same birthday as me! =D I turn 15 on the November 30th! =)
Fred, the Telletubbies always freaked me out. They were... strange. *Shudders.*
Does anyone here have a weird phobia? I'm scared of clowns. They're evil, I tell ya, evil.
sad
OMG THATS NOT FAIR
I LOVE THE TELETUBBIES!!!!!
worried
I'm not scared of anything

cept for voldemort
OMG PAGE 200 COMING UP!!!!
Hello and good morning!! sorry I was so weird yesterday. guess no one is secretly a boy...ooooh! Fred! is your name actually Andie? If so, can I still call you Fred? IDK why...it just gives me this feeling of power...so let me get this straight,
Moo: lives in England
Fred: lives in Australia
LoveDraco: lives in Pakistan
malloy: lives in Finland
Love (for severus): Lives in America?
Claw: Canada!!!!
Best ( Harry Potter): Where do you live.
Lemon: Lives in FL
Fizzle: Lives in America
Potterrox ( NOx...): America
Emily: U.S.A!!!!
WHO DID I FORGET???? and do yoou live over the pond??

FRED: I am sooo sorry about your friend's friend! I just went back and saw that! That is dreadful!! Here, you might want some sarcasm...so here:
He/she was propably reading Twilight... Hehe.
NOW!!!
I am afraid of closed spaces and reading Harry Potter. Not cuz it's bad, but cuz it is too good. See I want to be a writer...and when I read Harry Potter I just feel Helpless!!
EDITS:
FRED: NOOOO I am turning 13...so I am still 12 I guess. That just makes me feel so young... * Sings young forever*
Malloy: Tell your sister she must read them!! And tell her she is awesome..IDK...I actually already brain washed my little sister, you know, she should really read them when she turns 10 or something, she is only 8. My big sister read them before me and she is 16 17 in sept.
ok, let me get this in order.
1. yes, you can call me Fred.
2. nope, I live in Australia
3. thanks for the comfort :) it really is what I need (no sarcasm intended)
Draco, you're four days older than me :D -_-
tongue
wow! That was longer than I thought it would be...
200!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa­ayy­!
big smile
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO PAGE 200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
I think this is a reason in itself :D
big smile
indeed :D
and lemon, I live in Finland :D so yeah, over the pond :P
kiss
Ok, SO Fred lives in Australia? Goood I like Australian accents more than English accents ( NO OFFENSE INTENDED), easier to understand. I am going to edit the page above so that we can use it as a reference. ( wait the page on page 199 I mean...)Thanx For letting me call you Fred!!!
Sorry about that again!
and Malloy lives in Finland...I think I am getting this!!! keep it coming!!
useful feedback ftw! it's 11.45pm here in Australia :D
haha 4.45 pm :D
I edited the thing on page 199, so if you need a time reference, use it cuz that tells us more or less where we are. Now I will add on as people tell where they live, so that we have everyone. where is Quib? and Where is VEn??? ( I don't KNOW Quib...)
DID YOU HEAR?????? that guy who played either Crabbe or Goyle got arrested for drug dealing! So it will be Zabini who dies...awwwww. I LIKED ZABINI!
Harry Potter actor Jamie Waylett, 19, who plays Vincent Crabbe in the movies, has been arrested after police allegedly discovered £2,000 ($3,600 CAD) worth of marijuana growing in his bedroom. Waylett was pulled over while driving an Audi in London last week. Police reportedly discovered eight bags of marijuana in the car and arrested Waylett, along with his passenger, according to The Daily Telegraph. Police later raided the actor’s family home, where he lives with his mother and three siblings, and allegedly found ten marijuana plants.

Article from the Internet...Awwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Not nice Waylett, NOT NICE!
I think ven and Quibb are both from the States, but don't quote me on that... and I heard it was Goyle who dies?
No, I'm pretty sure it was Zabini, because if you watch the trailer REALLY carefully,you can see the colored skin guy who playd Zabini. BUT, it might still be Goyle who dies...I don't know, just check out the trailer.
Ok I'm going to post a pic of myself so you know what I look like...check out my profile...dot dot dot...
hehe
big smile
muhahahaha
bwahahahaha
laugh
lol

I has a red hair, well, I has lots, all over my head

yes I dyed my hair!!

200 :D
hihihihihihihihihihihihhihihihihi buihihihihihihihih buwahahahmuahahahhhhhhhhhhh biuy ujgjhgnn We shall misss FREDDD (WEASLEY)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
teehee :D
tongue
noooooooooooooooooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy­yy!­!!!­! mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­o!!­!!!­!!!­!! You HAVE to post pictures!!! I think I'll take mine off though, cuz you can see me too well.
where IS FIZZLE??? I NEED to talk to you baby!!!
Bzis0dqbg! OK my computer is being SUCH an Edward Cullen!!! I can not go to the next page of this forum unless I post something, so do not freak on me if I post things like " hbwwgd." or " FRED WEASLEY!!!!!" OK? Pls. thnx, really.
Look!!! It's Chris DREWWWWWW!!!! Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!! good morning to all Americans!
 Look!!! It's Chris DREWWWWWW!!!! Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!! good morning to all Americans!
laugh
I'll post soon I promise lol
POST 5OOO :D

... and one. I just missed it :P