harry potter vs crepúsculo Uhmmm agan, twilight is better than hp.

twihardchiq posted on Sep 08, 2012 at 09:47PM
Twilight is sooo suspenseful and harry potter isn't. IYTS pretty obvious. IDk why you hp fans try.

harry potter vs crepúsculo 24 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año PotterForever said…
Well you are entitled to your opinion :) However considering this is a debate spot, you might want to back up your argument with some reasons....
hace más de un año alexisn10 said…
Obvious troll is obvious
hace más de un año cassie-1-2-3 said…
I don't honestly think either series is suspenseful.
It's not an insult, suspense isn't everything.
hace más de un año twihardchiq said…
How am I a troll?? This isn't Harry potter freak. Nd frist give me reads hermine is beta Dan Bella nd I'll debunk those losers.
*reesons
I have no idea what you just said :/ I think you're a troll because your spelling and grammar is extremely off. It's as if you're trying to portray the generic teeny-boppy Twilight fan. That's why no one is taking you seriously.
I'd have to agree with alexisn10. Almost every word you wrote is spelled so ridiculously wrong, its like you're doing it on purpose, to portray the Twilight fan steryotype. And refering to those who disagree with you as "losers" makes you sound childish, and ignorent. Lose the attitude, learn to spell, and come up with some intelligent reasons why twilight is better than hp (and no the attractiveness of the main characters isnt a valid reason) and maybe people will take you seriously.
It's obvious because you can't spell words like "and" or "it's", but you can spell "suspense" and "obvious" just fine.

Then you don't say anything genuinely offensive about Harry Potter (possibly because you can't find it in your Harry Potter loving heart to do so)

Then you challenge people to provide a list in favor of Harry Potter.

It's painfully obvious that you're just trying to get other people to do the hard, intellectual work for you, while making Twilight look bad in the process.
You're trying to kill two birds with one stone, but it's not going to work because your fascade is beyond transparant.

Honestly, you're not doing any good toward the Harry Potter fandom image by doing this.
Not to mention, you're not saying anything even remotely reasonable in favor of Twilight (again possibly because your Twilight hating heart can't stand to do so). Even the genuine fans of Twilight who are really really young, or just arn't good at expressing opinions have more to say than you do. It can't even be played off as "stupidity", as you're trying to portray. It's just fake.
^ this
Haha. You guys are pretty smart..:) I actually wrote this to attract potter fans for a debate. I 100% agree that Harry potter is better than twilight. It's just when I look on this site and see how hard twihards (or whatever they are) get crushed for trying to debate its because they put stupid reasons. So I'm here for an actual debate. For fun of course. But I just don't think it's fair that all the cons of twilight get put here. I mean Harry potter has some too. So even though we all believe Harry potter is better, maybe if I point out all the flaws of Harry potter, then it MIGHT not turn out to be true. Sorry if I offended anyone but I just wanted to see how this debate would end with a mature person who you can actually take seriously on the side of twilight? You know? Of course we want to believe that hp is better than twilight but what if in reality, it's not really true?
last edited hace más de un año
cherrybomb2 commented…
AHH HA!! GIVE IN TO UR INNER TWIHARD :D hace más de un año
hace más de un año VampiresRevenge said…
^ If you really wanted a debate, you should have just stated your stance from the start instead of pretending to be a crazy Twilight fan, because the "debate" just turned into calling you out for being a troll.

" It's just when I look on this site and see how hard twihards (or whatever they are) get crushed for trying to debate its because they put stupid reasons."

Um... So you troll as a Twilight fan and state stupid reasons because that's what you see and you want to change it? ... What?

Why didn't you come on here and say "Hey, I'm a fan of HP, but I really want to see why people like Twilight. So any Twilight fan out there, please tell me the reasons that you like the series."

"Sorry if I offended anyone but I just wanted to see how this debate would end with a mature person who you can actually take seriously on the side of twilight? "

Or you could have just searched the club for the countless answers and polls that asked the same thing because there are plenty of non-crazy Twilight fans on this spot that have given and will give coherent answers.

"Of course we want to believe that hp is better than twilight but what if in reality, it's not really true?"

It's not. Neither is Twilight better than HP. Something based on opinion can never be true.
tongue
Okay bad decision. I'm on my mothers iPad and it's loading pretty slow plus I don't really know how to work the site. So let's pretend that my question was "I just wanted to see how this debate would end with a mature person who you can actually take seriously on the side of twilight?" as I said I really wasn't trying to work anyone's nerves up. I think people here can understand that.
^ Eh, I think it will be hard for anyone to believe that someone who trolls as a crazy Twilight fan isn't trying to work anyone's nerves up. That's kind of the point of a troll. If you wanted a serious, mature discussion, you would have acted mature. You didn't.
You don't need provide much encouragement to get people to say good things about Harry Potter.
cherrybomb2 commented…
Ikr hace más de un año
You don't need to TYPE LYKE DI$ #YOLO to get our attention. What you really wanted was for Potter fans to flip a shit and then a couple Twilight fans will join in and all the Potter fans will flip out on them like in all the other Twilight>HP forums.
tongue
Okay after reading 4 long paragraphs, I get it. Mistake. No I actually said what I wanted 3 post ago. I also apologized if i offended anyone but forget it. i was bored, it was funny and I actually wanted to debate in the side of twilight this time. But did it the wrong way. I apologized. Said what I wanted. Acted Mature. And you're all obviously still offended. I'll delete if you don't wanna do it anyways.
The thing is, you weren't debating. You were just saying stupid things.

The reason this is so annoying is because it happens here too often. Many people have done the exact same thing you just did and it got old a long time ago.
When you debate the side of Twilight, you actually state reasons. You don't post something like "Twilight is sooo suspenseful and harry potter isn't. IYTS pretty obvious. IDk why you hp fans try."
hace más de un año loolymadness said…
monkey
This was interesting, seeing as it was fake. I've seen examples of school assignments where you post a troll comment on the internet and see how many replies it gets because of the poor grammar/spelling as opposed to the amount of comment a a reasonable argument receives. Kind of like a social experiment.
Anyway, I'm rambling now so Harry Potter>Twilight, adios.
hace más de un año BooksAreLife said…
Just for the record, the majority of Twihards have never even picked up a Harry Potter book. I for one, read Twilight to see just how stupid it really was. It was stupider than my incredibly anti-Twilight BFF had explained to me. Sparkling vampires? "Werewolves" who aren't even werewolves? A stupid and boring "protagonist" who proves to the world girls need guys to be somebody? Yeah. Great morals. Great plot. Great words. Congrats, Smeyer, on creating a world that the majority of people will never truly love. Twilight is a fad. Harry Potter is a legend.
cherrybomb2 commented…
IM A TWIHARD N I HAVE READ ALL THE HP N THINK THEY ARE RUBBISH hace más de un año
^ What statistics do you have to back up that "the majority of Twihards have never even picked up a Harry Potter book?"

And simplifying things to the extent that you just did makes everything appear as you want it: good or bad. Example: Wizards that play silly sports? An evil "wizard" with no nose, when everyone knows that witches and wizards have large noses? A whiny and rule-breaking "protagonist" who proves to the world that you have to kill your enemies to live a happy life? Yeah. Great morals.
I still very firmly believe that if you start out knowing you're going to hate a book, there's a 0% chance that you're going to give it a fair shot.
I try not to listen to people like this.
Preconcieved notions are preconceived notions.
hace más de un año zanhar1 said…
And that my friend, is why you don't post things like this for attention.