harry y hermione Here's an idea!

silly_bats posted on Jan 03, 2010 at 08:51AM
Spoilers!

So my friend and I were talking cause I was so upset with the last book cause all my favorite characters died and Harry ended up with GINNY (god I really hate her...) that we came up with this awesome idea. So we kill Ron (sad cause I kinda like him but necessary evil) and Ginny and in their 'Grief'(joy) Harry and Hermione get together and comfort one another. And since that one main character died I can have Snape, Remus, Tonks, Hedgewig, weasly twin,Sirius?(is he dead) even Dumbledore, and anyone else back. So what do you think?

harry y hermione 6 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año silly_bats said…
Well I guess no one likes my idea that kinda hurts I thought it was great but whatever...
hace más de un año bessmarvin1 said…
Er,I don't know why you hate Ginny she's awesome and I hate harry Hermione pairing.That's just horrible
loveofdelena commented…
Ginny is a fame loving bitch! hace más de un año
hace más de un año Ash24 said…
smile
yeah the only logically way is to kill the weasleys or pair them off with others so ginny goes with neville maybe, and ron goes with luna lol, so harry and hermione can be together :)
hace más de un año harry4hermione said…
big smile
I love your idea i really hate ginny and ron, actually if you hate ron and hate molly and all that i have a fanfiction on fanfiction.net called The Element if you wanna check it out its ron,ginny free and harmonian all the way.
hace más de un año curryandharmony said…
Or Portkey.org, the place for Harmony fanfiction. And Bess, if that's the case, then why are you at the Harmony Fanpop page? God, I hate it when R/Hr fans - H/G fans do that. The ship war is over and we Harmony fans are still around. Deal with it.
hace más de un año OnlyHarmioneHJP said…
curryandharmony - ditto!! I hate when they show up too!
Ash24 - you said it perfectly!!
last edited hace más de un año