I love them and I always will...

anatomía de grey 20 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año amberRocks said…
where are you,gizzie fans???
hace más de un año joshuab said…
Hi I am here and I miss them too.
hace más de un año Karinatel said…
I miss them so much. There are many GI fans here and on Fanforum and on Tv-com. We all still love them and miss them. I am NOT giving up
hace más de un año lizross said…
I want them back, whaa
hace más de un año McDreamyluva said…
hey Shonda said that there might be a chance for them to get back when a fan asked her about it. (it's on Grey's abc site)
she reckons they have great chemistry too~
I'm not giving up too!I miss them so much and I see that many fans have given up!Please don't give up!
Group gizzie hug?
hace más de un año Bonnieb said…
I haven't given up and none of my friends who are Gizzie fans have given up.

Group hug. We will get them back one day! We just need to remind Shonda we are out there.
hace más de un año anglese said…
I am new here and I love Gizzie so much, I will never give up.
hace más de un año simmard said…
I miss them. They were the best couple on Grey and on TV.
hace más de un año ParisDoyle said…
worst couple....boring
I miss them too, go away troll. This is for Gizzie fans.
gizzie was so cute...
Miss it terribly...
hace más de un año SG1-090 said…
I have to be honest i have never liked Gizzie, then actually grew to really really dislike them, i found their pairing awkward and unnatural, they where such great friends and then suddenly - they're in love, it was just so wrong!

I'm glad they're over and i hope they don't come back but if they did i would deal with it and hopefully they would be better written and more convincing.
last edited hace más de un año
They were always a bit in love. It was obvious they had more than friends feelings from season 2. Anyone who opaid attention and was open to it could see it. even my best friend who is not a Gizzie fan thought they were going to get together. She is starting to convert though.

They were very convincing, or they wouldn't have had such a huge fanbase given the circumstances of how they happened. They ended months ago and they just get more popular every day.

They better come back or all the Gizzie fans will quit the show and there are millions of us.
hace más de un año mariem201 said…
I miss them terribly and I haven't watched one episode since they ended. their chemistry was so natural and ebautiful. No couple comes clsoe. I totally hate Alex and Izzie too so I won,t be watching this.
hace más de un año calliope said…
I miss them too. They were the best.
hace más de un año Catherine09 said…
I too miss them. They were the best!!
hace más de un año chivesrichards said…
I was such a Gizzie fan!! Seriously!! My only thing is what happend after - them being awkward w/ each other and not having "chemistry" - I think that was BS writing. I mean, that relationship broke up a marriage - that's a big deal! and to end it like it did, it was just non-sensical. I just think they should've lasted longer. It should've been him by Izzie's side when she got cancer. It should've been him walking down the aisle to marry Izzie. They should've ended up together. PERIOD!
hace más de un año chivesrichards said…
That would've definitely given T.R. Knight more screen time b/c after all, he left Grey's b/c he didn't get as much screen time - actually cut significantly! And if it weren't for that, he'd still be on the show!
hace más de un año Runner1 said…
I agree with the person who said their relationship felt unnatural, it was just the wrong kind of chemistry. As in, no chemistry as lovers. They were fantastic as friends and should have remained friends.