Greg Grunberg Download Greg Grunberg on Drums in the Band From TV CD, “Hoggin’ All The Covers Unleashed!”

Purpledarts posted on Jan 21, 2011 at 01:28AM
The Band From TV’s first ever digital download is now available!

“Hoggin’ All The Covers Unleashed!” featuring the founder of the Band From TV, Greg Grunberg on Drums contains over 60 minutes of high energy, feel good classic rock. In the Band are also: Hugh Laurie (House), James Denton (Desperate Housewives), Bob Guiney (The Bachelor) and Bonnie Somerville (The Ugly Truth); along with some of the best back up musicians in the business!

The CD features these 13 classic tracks: “Goodnight Irene”, “Viva Las Vegas”, “Piece of My Heart”, “You Really Got Me”, “Will It Go ‘Round in Circles”, “Feelin’ Alright”, “Pink Cadillac”, “Lean On Me”, “Mustang Sally”, “Hard to Handle”, “The Letter”, “Papa Loved Mama” and “Shake Your Tail Feather”.

The bonus DVD includes the Band’s live concert rendition of “You Really Got Me”, Band Interviews (in HD), and 7 different Wallpapers and Screensavers as well as a 20 page booklet filled with stories, bios, photos and more.

Of the monies Band From TV members receive from sales, they donate 100% to charities Save the Children, The Conservation Fund, The Epilepsy Foundation, TalkAboutIt.org, The Art of Elysium, Children’s Hospital LA and Child Abuse Prevention Program (CAPP).

The Download is available at:
iTunes - link

Visit the official Band From TV website at:
www.BandFromTV.org to Buy the CD or get on their mailing list.
last edited on Jan 21, 2011 at 10:11PM

Greg Grunberg No respuestas