Ghost Hunters If tu post it they will come

Councilman posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 10:39PM
Wow here were are with 849 fans signed up and almost now one has an opinion, or observation about the this program. I find it astonishing since we all know the subject is one of the fascinating topics that keeps the late night radio program "Coast to Coast Am" the most listened to over night radio program in the world. Ghosts. UFOs, Bigfoot, Crop Circles and so many more topics are fun and interesting to listen to and even let our imaginations run wild thinking about the possibilities and even what we would do if we were somehow confronted with a supernatural situation. Here we have a group of people who go out and use the best electronic equipment to search for something neither they nor anyone else can prove is real and yet we all either know someone who has seen some kind of apparition or we know someone who knows someone who claims to have seen one.
That being said I have interviewed a number of people who are experts in this field and the interest in the stories is nearly unsurpassed in the ratings of Radio. But them here where we can say anything we like anonymously without fear of ridicule, and yet people will come to read the topic posts but seem reluctant to respond.
I invite everyone to tell there own stories and keep in mind that no one will know who you are.
Even if you don't have a "true" story but have a vivid imagination, post a story you have thought up thereby giving us something interesting to read. It's just a thought.
I also would ask that you joint the GHI site and participate there as well.
I have posted a similar request for stories on the GHI site, along with the same picture below because it was taken by a firefighter and it is real and untouched it looks to some like the Devil or at the very least a demon. The fire was in California in 1977. I think it looks like a burning man with the Devil behind him holing him over the fire.
So what do you think?
 Wow here were are with 849 fans signed up and almost now one has an opinion, o observation about the

Ghost Hunters 3 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año torch503 said…
i like your show, i watch it alot with my wife. i am currently in the Navy. i have been in for 2 years now as a Master at Arms. my wife says steve looks and acts just like my brother and i have to agree which is a good thing. i've been wanting to get into ghost hunting. my parents house is haunted a little bit by an older man and a little child. i never saw them but my mother has told me stories of her encounters with the older man. i have heard a little child laughing and sounds like he or she (i couldnt tell) slidding down the stairs. everyone was asleep at the time and i was just reading while laying on my bed when i heard it. my mother said the older man chased her up the stairs from the garage once when i was gone, she thought i have gotten home early but realized it wasnt me and she ran up the stairs and shut the door. the shadow man ran into the door. she turned on the light and opened the door and there was nothing there. but that was a few years ago and i havent heard anything new happening since then. i was wondering that when i get out of the navy september 3rd 2012 if you had a place open on your team to try out if i could tag along sometime?
hace más de un año MidnaTikal8223 said…
I recorded strange sounds on an EVP once.
hace más de un año bleachcrazy123 said…
well this is true ok-
i went into my room after a middle of the night drink of water when a apperition appered in the living room that appered to be an old lady but it was just a shadow like thing.when i saw it she was walking to the fire place saw me and i look bak to see if i was just crazy a shadow still in the mirror i look bak to the fire place and the shadow was gone i dicided to get an evp device and i cought a voice. when i asked do u live here i heard a faint yes that sounded like an old lady.i asked this one other time it was a few weeks later when i was still peranoid i said did u die in this house.no answer and then i said were u murdered here i got an impresive response that i thought could have said "get out hurry"i was scared since and 5 months later we moved and others i didnt reconize was 2 little childeren and basicly a whole familey i was scared crazy.

im not joking swear on everything i got!!!