Fun (Band) A note to Fun

steadymisha posted on Jun 08, 2013 at 05:01AM
Hi all, I have tried to find a way to contact Fun to tell them how much their song "Some Nights" has impacted me.

Here is the email that I tried to send them through their label (but kept getting an error message, so it wouldn't go through). It is my hope that they see this.

To whom it may concern,

I sincerely hope that the body of this email reaches the members of the group of "Fun".

My husband has been working in Afghanistan for the past several years, and with each one that goes by I see a bit of himself left behind there.

It is hard for those they leave behind to understand but once I read the lyrics to "Some Nights", (and subsequently watched the YouTube video of the song) I was able to witness a glimpse of what he might be going through.

I wanted to thank all o the members of the band for allowing me, if only for a moment to experience what it is that he may be going through.

Music often times expresses more than the spoken word, and I believe this song does just that.

I thank you in advance for your consideration regarding this email and do hope that you convey the heart of it to the members of Fun.

(for your own demographic, we are in our 40's, so it should be noted that they "speak" to more than perhaps even they realize)

Sincerely,

Fun (Band) 5 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año pazandfluff said…
I love fun.
I love fun
Oops I forgot the .
I'll make it up to you