anterior diva wwe...debra Debra's time in the WWF/E

Osk2010 posted on May 28, 2012 at 09:54PM
Discuss

Anything and everything :)

Discuss Anything and everything :)

anterior diva wwe...debra 2 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año jillann007 said…
Love Debra, easily my favorite diva ever. However I can't get over the stigma that her WWE career was was like a shooting star It burnt brightly (that's an understatement it was a raging inferno) for a moment then it was over like that.

But from late 1998 to late 1999 she was the most popular Diva by far, in fact i don't think It would be hyperbolic in the slightest to say other then The Rock and Steve Austin she was the third most popular performer in the WWE (a close third).

I feel like Terri runnel's feud with the Kat should've and would've been hers and boy I would've loved to see her in a Thong Stink Face match (her ass was her most underrated feature by far, her body was just insanely tight it really put all the much younger divas bodies to shame)
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año jillann007 said…
laugh
I wish there were more candid photos of Debra from her wwe and wcw days (house shows, raw, ppvs,etc). ther'se always hundreds of camera flashes going off every second at these events, so you would think at least one person would've posted their photos, but If they did I never saw it. I don't know it's a mystery.