fanpop Users Help out a fellow fan pop friend?

amazondebs posted on May 29, 2012 at 02:06PM
Hi guys, I used to be on fan pop literally 24/7 and then university happened and now i'm so busy doing work i'm hardly ever on here but I'm calling upon my old fan pop friends (or any new ones) if you take five minutes to answer this survey on web series that would be amazing!

link

It would help out a struggling student in a research paper so much and i'll be eternally grateful for any and all responses. Thank you!

fanpop Users 9 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año ineedcoffee said…
laugh
done anytime you need to use and abuse I am always around...lol
hace más de un año amazondebs said…
hey coffee :D hows it going x thanks so much
hace más de un año ivanovic said…
big smile
Answered :-)
thanks
big smile
thanks so much, props to both of you x
hace más de un año ineedcoffee said…
big smile
working and spending to much time on the interweb...lol
hace más de un año jefferyw52 said…
smile
done! although i was late, does it still count? oh, and its good to see u on fanpop debs :)
hace más de un año lilianzinger said…
Hello dear,
My name is Miss lilian As I search for a nice friend and came across your contact, My mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship, A friend who truly understand his or her friend and share their feelings together. please kindly accept my request, I believe that distance or age can never be a barrier but let love connect us because love is a bridge that connected far distance to be close to each other, I will send my pictures to you immediately I receive your reply at my email address (lilianzinger@yahoo.com)
Your Friend,
lilianzinger
hace más de un año victinimacaron said…
Phew! Done it! Anytime palx