fanpop Users misceláneo Facts o Stuff

meeee posted on Apr 30, 2008 at 08:00PM
Random Facts or Stuff
last edited on Sep 30, 2013 at 09:57AM

fanpop Users 4 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año harold said…
Man, those songs from the Great War get me every time. Now I'm going to have that stuck in my head for days.

Random fact: My cat is named after an alien from the role-playing game "Skyrealms of Jorune"
random background (I am Tangent Man, so it's long): I do the laundry in our house, and I have a tub set aside in the garage for soaking stained clothes. I went to do the wash just about exactly 24 hours ago (middle of the night, here) and almost dropped the tub. For some reason, the local insects just love to commit suicide by jumping into the sudsy water in the soaking tub. I know that; I find all kinds of spiders dead in there all the time. But I was still unprepared for the large cockroach I found in there; I almost recoiled hard enough to drop the tub and splash the soapy water all over the garage.

random fact: I still haven't dumped the thing, because I'm so amused at it (and my initial reaction), that I'm tempted to take and post a picture in this spot. Or maybe the animal kingdom spot. Er, club.
hace más de un año hooch-is-crazy said…
Random Fact: Yesterday I ate 5 sachets of salt on their own, nothing else.
last edited hace más de un año
When I fall, I always land on my left side.