FanFiction.net What's your handle?

Cinders posted on Mar 18, 2008 at 09:15PM
What's your handle and what do you write?

I got my fan fiction account in sixth grade and began as one of... those writers. So my handle is very childish. It's "WitchGirl" and my good fan fiction can be found for CSI, Harry Potter, and Teen Titans.

So what do you folks do, and what's your handle?

FanFiction.net 11 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año xXEimearDHXx said…
Mine is StrandedNotLost(I think it's easy to spot the obsession). I do mainly Lost fics, Grey's Anatomy, and due to the endless amount of High School Musical in our house, that too. Regrettably, I deleted most of my stories that I had discontinued, but I'm planning on starting them up again, when inspiration strikes me.
hace más de un año alicelattey said…
JDElliotForever and my stuffs in Scrubs. Although there's only one story that I've written because I only joined a few months ago and I haven't got round to writing any more yet.
hace más de un año tvdabst said…
You're JDElliotForever!! mine's tvcouples4evr, i do scrubs and i'm thinking of writing my bones one
hace más de un año alicelattey said…
HAHA awesome I love your story!

And you should so go for it!!
hace más de un año brucasfan91 said…
caseycoop
I write mostly for One Tree Hill and I've done one Grey's Anatomy
hace más de un año Aviola333 said…
I'm WeHaveACase...I write for Bones, House, and Law & Order:SVU (have a few stories for Gilmore Girls, but haven't written anything for that recently).
hace más de un año ShadowFlame said…
Cinders, you write in the Teen Titans spot? I love that show! Please give me the stories!

I'm getting a new account. I don't like the one I use to have. I deleted all my stories, so I'm not that interesting right now...

EDIT: I have my new account - MegilEnDae (SwordOfShadow)
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año cocacola said…
I write under the name of notlupus, I used to read Harry Potter, before I bothered to get an actual account but now I am 100% House. (unless its a crossover)
hace más de un año Dearheart said…
My penname is Dearheart, and I'm into Narnia! It's the perfect place for fan fiction because there are so many gaps in the books that C. S. Lewis left for your imagination to fill in. Love to read it, love to brain-storm it, love to write it. It was Narnia fanfic that got me into writing in the first place!

I like Lord of the Rings too, but I never visit the archive because it's infested with crappy fanfic, Mary Sues, outrageous pairings... *shudders* I can't stand to see JRR Tolkien's greatest work trodden on like that. And I don't write that much LotR fic because, well, I feel totally inadequate. I know that sounds stupid, but I just don't feel comfortable messing around with Tolkien.

I'm crazy about Doctor Who as well, and I'm thinking of writing a MarySue spoof called "Doctor Who and the Planet of the Sues". Have NO idea where I'll go with it, but the title sounds too catchy for me to leave it alone, lol. ;) Gah, the plot bunnies! They're EVERYWHERE!!
hace más de un año ShadowFlame said…
Lol, I actually like to read most LotR fics. I'd never even think about writing one, and if I did, it would be AU.
hace más de un año TheHiddenCane said…
House md fanfiction here:P ALWAYS House Wilson friendship.

My FF.net name is My Confident Tomorrow... been there for 2 years with 5 stories to show for it:D