fairy tail Make your own Fairy Tail wizard

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Apr 28, 2012 at 02:28AM
You must make your own and cannot use the original characters.
Rules:
1.Minimize cussing
2.Don't make your character too strong
3.No killing of other people's character
4.You can only have one character, if you wanna change, kill off your character and make a new one.
5.You can use original characters, to talk to or fight or etc, but make sure it's what they would really say and do what they really do.

Now, to make a wizard just tell us the following:

Name-

Age-

Magic-

Place of living-

Weapons(optional)-

Appearance-

Personality-

Birthday(optional)-

Pet[pets count as a member of Fairy Tail](optional)-

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)-

Any other things you would like us to know-

You can make your own kind of magic or use the original.
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Makarov is DEAD. Yeah, we did a 5 years time skip. Mirajane is Guild Master

Wizards:

Blaze Phoenix(me)
Tierra Blanchett(temari101)
Saara Silverkin(Jennifer0)
Ginger the Exceed[pet](Jennifer0)
Alyss NightShade(Okuni)
Alek "The Monster" Valentine(AceDarkwolf17)
Seimon Kagnos(TheAdventGhost)
Omen Redcliff(wolfmaster3000)
Raion the lion Exceed[pet](wolfmaster3000)
Nami wingslayer(natcy08)
Black Leopard[pet](natcy08)
Blade Panther(GGMist)
Verdict the Exceed(GGMist)
Miyuki IceFyre(musicxgirl18)
Sasuke Uchiha(Sasuke106)
Rikku Caster(MyBlueDragon)
Ace the falcon[pet](MyBlueDragon)
Lily Cross(Animated_Heart)
Kiki the wolf[pet](Animated_Heart)
Chazz Fay(Jupiter305)
Shinji Elion(mcterra)
Phantom(phantomassassin)
Ciel Taramaru(Gray-Dragneel)
Kai Hitaru(Gray-Dragneel)

Take your jobs here: link
last edited on Apr 28, 2013 at 02:05PM

fairy tail 10489 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 10489

hace más de un año TheAdventGhost said…
(Let's do this)
hace más de un año wolfmaster3000 said…
( alright glad we understand each other ;) )

-Omen nodded at Natsu- "alright , were fight when we get back"

( should we go to some other fourm ? )
(Well, it depends, would this be a regular battle?)
hace más de un año Jennifer0 said…
Saara: Natsu? Are you THINKING!?
( IDK how this works, I don't wanna ruing "Guild" chat by having a full on battle with, Omen, Seimon, Saara and unknown man )
(Well, there's only this and Job Forum, so i guess we use this)
( yea hthe job fourm is where JObs are preformed let's use that one )
hace más de un año Jennifer0 said…
(i gotta go bye, remember we still gotta pick up Velos and Ginger. SORRY FOR LEAVING IN THE MIDDLE OF AN IMPORTANT PART :'( )
(laters)

(Yeah, that does make more sense, putting this under job)
( Alright guess we wait for tomrrow to come :P darn it )
(Well, why not just chill in the guild till then)
( aight )

-Omen looked at Seimon- "now you said yesterday you needed to talk to me about something let's go sit and talk"

-Omen walked to a table and waved for a waitress to come to him-
Seimon: *Goes to the table* Yeah, it was about me as a whole, me being a demon, get Erza over here too,
last edited hace más de un año
-Omen ordered a beer-

-Omen looked at Seimon- "what does it have to do with me ?, is it because I killed some of your Kind ? the one's you may call Kin ?"
Seimon: Oh no, no. Not at all, it's about these powers.
-Omen sipped from the Large Mug that was placed in front of him- "what about them ?" -Omen took another large sip-
Seimon: It's just that, sometimes, I feel like these powers are gonna get me and others around me killed
-Omen Looked at Seimon and leaned back in his chair- "are you looking for me to give you my word if something happens that I'll kill you ?, You have control I can see it."
Seimon: Yeah, but not full control
-Omen took another sip of his beverage- "so you'd like me to what ? Train you I'm not sure how my Dragon slayer teachings would incoperate to you're "Demon slayer magic" ?" -Omen didn't know what to call Seimons odd Magic-
Seimon: If it's possible, we could do that, so I could get full control it, and possibly change this demon
-Omen sipped the last bit of beer from his mug- "i'm not sure how this will work. perhaps if you watch me in a fight or something -Omen smiled- "Natsu, how about that sparing match?"

-Natsu's face got a wide grin- "you're on, meet me out back in five minutes I'M ALL FIRED UP!"
Seimon: (Thoughts): What about those other battles? (out loud): Ok, I'll watch, I've always wanted to see what you got
-Omen stood up- "Elfman , Gray you guys can fight me too."

-Gray and Elfman dropped what they were doing and ran outside-

-Omen stepped outside there was a nice little area Alot of the Guild was gathered around to watch, Omen smiled- "never had this much Publicity before"
Seimon: (thoughts): Well, if I'm gonna get the best view, why not let it be from the air? *Walks outside* *Wings grow and I Fly up enough to be able to see the battle going on,* Alright,
-Omen stood there his arms crossed- "be warned i'm not gonna go easy on you kids"

-Elfman smiled- "ONLY A MAN CAN SPAR WITH A MAN FOR IT IS THE POWER OF MANILYNESS !"

Gray : I'd expect it no other way

Natsu : Let's go
Seimon: This looks like it's gonna be tense. GO OMEN!!!
-Natsu made the first move running straight for Omen- "FIRE DRAGON ROAR!" -a Blast of flame came at Omen who smirked he inhaled and with a sudden Blast of Voice he shouted- "SHADOW DRAGONS ROAR!" -A huge blast of Darkness came and engulfed Natsut's Flame's and Natsu pushing him back-

-Elfman came sprinting fourth in his beast soul were-tiger and threw a punches and kicks at Omen who was evading the strikes easyily, Omen Caught one fist and Swung Elfman over him and slamed him into the ground-

-Gray came up Next sliding on his Icemake Floor- "ICE MAKER!, HAMMER!" - A Large Ice Hammer looked like it was going to Colide with Omen who smiled- "Divinty Dragon, Fist" -Light surounded his hand and he destoryed grays construct and Ran forward Punching gray in the gut witch sent him flying into a wall-
Seimon: Wow, that was impressive
-Elfman Came back up behind Omen catching him in the back of his head with his Fist Omen staggered forward but regained Himself and did a one handed handstand- "Shadow dragons Talon formation!" -Omen swirled around as though he was breaking dancing and Large amounts of Darkness swirled off of his feet as he twirled taking out Elfman who flew out of the ring and was out of Commission-

-Natsu came flying forward the two Dragon slayers Locked Hands and it was stale mate until Gray came Running forward- "ICE MAKER, LANCE!" -Omen swung Natsu into the Air. however he got hit with the barrage of ice Lacnes and grunted slighting- "Divinty Dragons SPEAR!" -A Large spear of Light came and hit gray in the stomach sending him flying into some boxes and knocking him out- "so powerful" -he muttered before passing out-

-Natsu did a flip and landed on his feet- "now the real fight begins, Omen!"

-Omen turned toward Natsu- "I guess you're right"
Seimon: Now it's time for the main event, *Wings that were black have started to become white* Nice, Omen, keep it going.
-Omen was showing no signs of Fatigue , Natsu was smiling both of them yelled- "FIRE DRAGONS!", "DIVINITY DRAGONS!" -"DAZZLING BLAZE!", "BARRIER!" -a Feild of Light Generated Around Omen and Expanded towards Natsu's Dazzling blaze the two clashed and a Explosion broke out the two Dragon Slayers Rushed for each other Omen's two hands both engulfed in light and Darkness Natsu's in fire the two let out a Barrage of punches on each other until Omen Knocked Natsu away from him sending him up into the air. Omen took a breath-

-Makarov eye's widend- "he can't use that breath attack!"

-Omen yelled- "UNHOLY BREATH OF THE DIVINE DRAGON!" -he shot out a Large Breath Attack that was both Darkness and light combined that engulfed Natsu and rendered him unable to Move-

-Omen wiped his mouth- "I win"
( night dude i'm tired :P )
Seimon: *Shocked in awe* That was so cool.
(Aight later)
Seimon: *Walks inside* Hey, Mira. Is there a way I can still catch that new member.
Mira: Yeah, if you hurry you can still catch them.
Seimon: Sweet, thanks. *Runs to see if he can help Alyss and Lucy with the mission*
Seimon: Dang, I missed them, *walks back to Fairy Tail*
-Omen went back into the Guild and sat at a bar some girls walked into the Guild- "OMEN-KUUUNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!" -Omen's eye's widend- "oh no!"
Seimon: What's wrong, who are they?
-Omen sighed- "Fan girls!"
Seimon: Wow, I didn't know S-Class made you famous
-Mirajane laughed- "Not S-class some Mages get more renown than others" -Mirajane laughed- "I too have fans" -she started posing in front of cameras-
Seimon: How does everyone get fans like this? I need to step up the pace. I will become the #1 demon hunter in Fairy Tail
-Omen got himself out of the mixed crowd- "oi, I do adore my fans but some times there annoying"
Seimon: Yeah, I catch your drift here, you love your fans, but after awhile it gets annoying
( seems every time i'm online it's just you :P )

-Omen nodded- "anywho i'm heading out on a Job, it's a S-class job care to join me ? I need to hunt down the leader of a Minor dark Guild Named Vampric Embrace."
Seimon: With his name, it almost sounds like a demon problem. Sure, I'll come along
-Omen nodded- "his names Deimos, his band of marry men Aren't that tuff i've delt with them before."
Seimon: This will be interesting
-Omen nodded- "yeah it will be "