fairy tail Fairy Tail New Generation

AceDarkwolf17 posted on Apr 24, 2012 at 11:57PM
In this storyline, the main mages are either children and/or grand-children of the original characters (Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Erza, etc.....) Now there are all new guilds, new magic, etc.....

link

-then go down to Classifiactions (for link above)

*It has a wide range of Magic but if you want to make your own, the e-mail me what it does*

The Guilds are:

Fairy Tail - Light (people of Fiore didnt want it changed)

Midnight Wolf - Neutral

Demon Slayer - Dark

Character Format:

Name: (First and last)

Parents:

Height:

Weight:

Type of Magic: (Max of 3)

Guild:

Member Stamp: (Color and location)

Appearance: (descriptive)

Personality: (Descriptive)

History:

Other:

Fairy Tail Guild
Laxus Dreyar - Guild Master

Alex Dreyar - AceDarkwolf17 (Me)
Konoha Dragneel - FunkmasterD
Joanna Fernandes - Taiwan01
Artemis - Wishey
Juliet & Gray Fullbuster Jr. - GruviaFan
Jason Heartfilia - FinchelFaxFan
Omen Dawnstar - WolfMaster 3000
Talon Barnes - WolfMaster 3000

Midnight Wolf Guild - Destroyed/Members Disbanned
Lexi Trusdale - Guild Master/Disbanned

Demon Slayer Guild
Zero - Guild Master

last edited on Aug 23, 2012 at 07:04PM

fairy tail 601 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 601

hace más de un año funkmasterd said…
i call Natsu
hace más de un año Blaze_of_Ares said…
can we make our own?
hace más de un año Taiwan01 said…
I call Erza
hace más de un año Blaze_of_Ares said…
laugh
how can you call them?
hace más de un año AceDarkwolf17 said…
Fairy Tail Symbol
 Fairy Tail Symbol
Midnight Wolf Symbol
 Midnight lobo Symbol
Demon Slayer Symbol
 Demon Slayer Symbol
Name: Alex Dreyar

Parent: Laxus
Guardians: Lars & Lily Hunter

Height: 5'11

Weight: 125 lbs

Type of Magic: Lightning Magic, Though Projection Magic

Guild: Fairy Tail

Member Stamp: Silver / Right arm near shoulder

Appearance: Alex is a lean, well-built man of a height of 5'11 with light tan skin, silver eyes, lightning shap mark on his right eye, and short spiky blonde hair. His guild member's stamp is color silver and is located on his right arm below his shoulder. He always wears the necklace Lars gave him when he was young. Alex also wears a bracelet on his right wrist and a ring on his right middle finger. He wears a tight fitting black sleevless shirt with gold fur lining the edges. Alex has white pants held up by a black belt with the Ten Wizard Saints symbol as the belt buckle. He sports a chain on the right side of his pants and wears black shoes. He now wears a dark green jacket with grey fur lining drapped over his shoulders.

Personality: In short.......Just like Laxus

History: Not much is known

Other: One of the Ten Wizard Saints
last edited hace más de un año
Name: Konaha Dragneel ‘Lava Dragon Konaha’

Parents: Natsu and Lisana

Height: 5’5’’

Weight: 125lb

Appearance: Black medium/spiky hair with blue highlights, blue eyes, gold necklace, blue headband, black t-shirt, long white jacket, white pants, black boots

Personality: He is goofy and annoying but can be serious at times. He is a little shy at first, not loud but not quiet, super fun.

Magic: Fire magic, Ice magic

Guild Mark: On right shoulder

Likes: Girls, walks, sunsets, eating, fighting, a little drinking, training, showing off

Hates: Disrespectful people, womanizers, people thinking there all that, loosing

History: After he was born he wanted to be a great mage. He wanted to learn ice magic but also fire magic, so he learned them both, fire from his father and ice from Gray, his fathers close friend. After many years of training with ice and fire magic, his father died of old age and when he was on his death bed Konaha swore he would be the best mage ever. So he joined the same guild his mother and father were in, the great Fairy Tale
Name: Joanna Fernandes

Parents: Jellal and Erza

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 120

Apperence: long blue hair like her father , brown eyes , wears armor like her mother's and sometimes puts red highlights to match her mother's hair

Personality: Is extremely nice like Jellal but becomes extremely scary when she's mad like Erza but is serious and finishes every job without destroying a town.

Magic: A combination of Jellal's magic and Erza's Requip magic

Guild Mark: on right arm

Likes: Boys,strong wizards,cake,doing the right thing,friends,being interviewed and her family

Hates: when people say bad things about Fairy Tail and her parents,heart-breakers and reckless people

History: she grew up hearing stories about the great Fairy Tail and how her mom was the great Erza "Titania" Scarlet and how her father was once possessed by an evil wizard but was saved by her mother's friends. At age 12 she had decided to join Fairy Tail and took and passed the S class test as age 13 , now 16 has to help take care of her 12 year old brother and help out those in need.
hace más de un año wishey said…
Name: Artemis

Parents: dead

Apperence: dark brown hair that goes down a bit past her shoulders, dark purple eyes, dark purple shirt and blue pants that are shabby and have holes in them, barefoot, matching gold bracelet and necklace

Personality: she doesnt want people to get to close to her, so she pushes them away, she has a temper, and she gets into fights a lot. When she makes a friend, they mean the world to her. She is very insecure, but doesnt show it. She is very strong willed and she never gives up when she sets her mind to something. She rarely ever smiles. She try's to keep her emotions bottled up inside her. When she gets mad, she gets extremely mad and can be in a bad mood for days. She likes being alone.
Height: 5' 4"

Weight: 130lbs

Magic: can become and control darkness

Guild: fairy tail

Guild mark: left hand

Likes: her friends, being outside, fighting, peoples respect, drawing, writing stories and poetry, being alone, things that are pretty, her guild, being part of things, ice cream, sunny days, swimming, being in the forest, practicing magic,

Hates:people who are weak and can't fend for themselves, people making fun of her, people telling her what to do, dark guilds, annoying people, rain, being helpless, being afraid, people who are stronger than her, death

History: When she was little, her entire town washer killed by a dark guild. She was unable to do anything but hide and watch. She learned darkness magic, and is trying to track down the dark guild. She later joined fairy tail, and is very happy there

hace más de un año GruviaFan said…
Name: Juliet and Gray Fullbuster 2 (twins)

Parents: Juvia and Gray Fullbuster

Apperence: they both have blue hair Gray' jr's dark blue and Juliet's light blue , Juliet wears a dress and Gray jr. wears casual clothes

Height: 5"8

Weight: 120

Magic: both can perform Juvia's water magic and Gray's Ice Make magic

Guild Mark: Gray jr. 's on his chest on the left and Juliet's on her right shoulder

Likes: Fairy Tail members , the oppisite gender , fighting , family , friends , all of their parent's friends , rain , water , ice and performing magic for little kids

Hates: tratiors , heartbreakers , people who say horrible thing or hurt Fairy Tail , fire and reckless people

History: Grew up listing about their parent's adventures when they were young like how their mom met their dad and how their mom used to be in Phantom Lord and other things. They joined Fairy Tail at the age of 12 and just rencently became S-Class wizards
hace más de un año FinchelFaxFan said…
Name: Jason Heartfilia

Parents: Lucy and Loke Heartfilia

Apperence: Strawberry Blonde hair and wears casual clothes

Height: 5"9

Weight: 124

Magic: Half Celestial Spirit and Half Celestial Wizard

Guild Mark: on left shoulder

Likes: girls , family , celestial spirits , strong wizards , Fairy Tail members , fighing and all of his parents friends

Hates: Dark Guilds , anyone who offends Fairy Tail , fakes , imposters , and heartbreaker

History: people not in Fairy Tail used to look down on him because he's half celestial spirt and half wizard and never had any friends until joining Fairy Tail at age 9, now 16 he looks after his twin sister Layla and Rachel Heartfilia and is working his way up to become an S Class wizards like his's parents friends kids are
You guys can start the RP when ever your ready
ok
Joanna: I wonder what kind of crazy things are gonna happen today in the Guild
Jason: *walks into the Guild hall* jeez I'm getting sick and tired of always getting looked down on when people find out I'm half wizard and half celestial spirit
Juliet: Well brother finishing that job was easy but did you have to destroy the town too you destroyed more of it that the Dark Guild did
Gray jr: I'm sorry sis but I got carried away in my abilities
[Midnight Wolf Guild]

Alex: *reading the Wizard's Weekly* Looks like Fairy Tail destroyed another town. Why dont the Magic Council just disband them for the trouble they've caused?

Lexi: Then there is no more fun. By the way, I need you to deliver these papers to Master Laxus of Fairy Tail. They are papers for a truse between our guilds.

Alex: Fine *leaves his guild and after walking a while, came upon Fairy Tail. He enters the guild*
Joanna: *sees Alex walk through the hall while eating her cake* I wonder what he's doing here
Gray jr.: I hope Master Laxus doesn't get mad at me for destorying another town
Juliet: let's just hope you live to see the next day
Jason: *sees Alex walk by* Have I seen him before I have this weird feeling that I've seen him somewhere before
Alex: Master Laxus, I have something for you !!!!

Laxus: *came down* You must be from Midnight Wolf. Those must be the papers

Alek: You're correct. All they need is your signature *hands Laxus the papers. Laxus signs them* We look forward to having a profitable partnership

Laxus: As do we

Alek: *leaves Fairy Tail and returns to his own guild*
Joanna: I wonder what that was all about
Jason: Why do I keep having this feeling that I've seen him before
Konaha: -busts the doors and walks into the guild hall angry and sits down at a table by himself-
Artemis: *walks in* hi Juliet
hace más de un año wolfmaster3000 said…
( Can I join this RP without being related to any of the main Mages ? )
Juliet: hey Artemis did you hear about my previoud job *points at Gray jr.* my younger twin brother destroyed another town
Gray jr,: It wasn't my fault there was no other way to defeat that Dark Guild
Joanna: What's up Konoha he seems angry about something
Artemis: Stupid gray jr. That's the third time this week
Gray jr.: My dad told me when he used to go on jobs with Erza , Natsu and Lucy they would always destroy towns
Juliet: but we are not our parents and stop trying to be like dad it's like if I tried to be like mom I wouldn't stalk a boy I love everywhere
Jason: My mom always told me everytime they would destory a towm they would always have to take money out of their reward and she would never have enough money to pay for her rent
Joanna: my mother told me the reason they would always destroy a town because they would use their magic energy to the max
Artemis: where's Konoha?
Joanna: sitting over there he's angry about something
Artemis: what's wrong Konoha?
Joanna: Maybe something happened on his last job
(Wolfmaster 3000 - Yes to your qestion)
Jason: maybe something's going on in his head
Juliet: maybe he heard about Gray jr. destorying a town
Gray jr.: I don't think so I heard he's just as reckless as me
Artemis: who knows he'll talk about it when he's ready
Joanna: yeah your right
Alex: Master Lexi, the job was so easy ~takes reward and sits down~

Lexi: Before you get too comfrotable, we are going to Fairy Tail. Me and Laxus will discuss the terms of our patnership with both guilds

Alex: I still dont get why

Lexi: Too bad. Now lets go

~Lexi and Alex came too Fairy Tail. Lexi and Laxus got on the stage infront of the whole guild~
Joanna: *looks at the stage* hey it's that boy again
Juliet: he's back that boy with Master Laxus and the leader of Midnight Wolf Guild
Gray jr.: I wonder what they want
Jason: *looks on stage* now I remember I fought a wizard from Midnight Wolf before and that guy was with the other wizard
Laxus: Now listen up !!! Recently there has been a peace treaty signed between Fairy Tail and Midnight Wolf. The reason behind it is because of the dark guild Demon Slayer. Neither one of our guilds can take on alone, so to fix that, we formed an allience.

Lexi: From now on we will be getting to know each other better. Our guild wizards will go on jobs requests will wizards from the other guild. My wizards will always be availiable to team with except one. That one is one standing behind me. He is the only S-Class Wizard Midnight Wolf has and my personal bodyguard. His name is Alex Valentine.

Laxus: Any questions ?
Joanna: Master Laxus we all have to work together to defeat Demon Slayer
Laxus: Yes. That is the reason behind the allience
Jason: everyone of us including Gray jr. the reckless one