XpsychotickissX posted on Dec 11, 2007 at 09:50PM
robert pattinson, cedric diggory in harry potter 4, has been cast as edward

bleh =[

ur opinion?
last edited on Dec 11, 2007 at 09:57PM

edward cullen 23 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año imprint-on-me said…
I totally agree with you. BLEH!. where did you hear this from? really, Kristen Stewart isn't the way I saw Bella. and Robert Pattison isn't AT ALL like I saw Edward. Let's just hope Jake's really good. Wow, I'm feeling more and more disapointed about this movie :S
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año XpsychotickissX said…
on stepheniemeyer.com, just casted today i think

ya the cast really is sucking & im not really a jacob fan but i dont hate him so i do hope they get someone good for him otherwise this movies going to turn out like eragon
hace más de un año Meg08 said…
I'm totally ok with Rob playing Edward now! I mean, when I first heard I could've cried, but I think he can really pull it off! I'm not even really a Cedric or Robert fan, so this is a lot coming from me. If you look at the pic of him up in the tree of the HP 4, he sorta looks Edwardish. Besides, he's pale, tall, not that bad looking.

I think he'll work out well!

(I think who ever wrote the screenplay for Eragon ruined it, not the actors! I mean, look at what they did to Arya! I don't think the girl who played her did that herself!)
hace más de un año gileygirl said…
Yeah it is something that grows on you. But, i'm perfectly okay with it. I think a lot of us were expecting something GREAT, but it will work out he'll do alright job. I mean it could be worse i suppose right? i rather Rob than any other person who might do badly as edward.

So i think it's going to be alright with Robert playing as edward!

Still, who isn't excited for Twilight to come out!!?!?!!? i cant wait!!!
Me either!!! Whoo!!!

I randomly picked up Twilight and just opened in and started reading last night and I didn't even have to think to picture Rob in my mind as Edward, it just happened! So now I'm excited for him to play Edward!!!

I still have Emily Browning in my head as Bella though.

hace más de un año Hananita said…
Haha, like... he’s cute… and he could be a vampire… But NOT Edward!!! :( Edward’s perfect <333 Not that Kristin gurl either :S Damn, I’m sure they are going to ruin the book with this movie!! :( Argh!!
hace más de un año CharmedAngel88 said…
I think that Robert will be a great Edward. He isn't originally what I had in mind, but the more I think about it the more he grows on me and I can actually see him as Edward. Robert is dedicated to the role, he has read the books and he can even play piano (just a plus for me). I'm sure he'll do a fine job playing Edward as opposed to someone who was picked on looks alone and butchers Edward's lines.

I will admit Kristen is still taking time to grow on me. I just can't seem to see her as Bella. But I'm sure I'll get used to the idea once the movie comes out.

I'm not expecting the movie to be as good as the book. I never expect any movie to be as good as the book it is based on. From what I've heard Summit lets Stephenie in on so much more than she had expected and so the movie can't go that bad. I say that if Stephenie approves of Robert then he can't be that bad.
hace más de un año aida said…
I am kind of disapointed in the chose of edward, hoped for henry cavill but robert pattison is quite qualified for the job to I guess:D and kristen stewart is THE bella!! She is perfect for her!!!!!
Rob will make a way better Edward then Henry any day of the week!!!!!!!!!! *shudders(sp?)* Cedric Diggory my not be who I pictured Edward as, but Humpfey(sp?) from StarDust WILL NEVER BE EDWARD!!!
hace más de un año luvrofedward said…
i actually dont mind it that much that robert is going to play edward. he was a good actor in harry potter 4, and i think he definately has the sexy vote for me.
hace más de un año zuntiz said…
I think that he can pull it off, even if he wasn't my first choice I think he will be good as edward.
edward53_jacob47, I could hug you right now!!!
hace más de un año Brittanyyyy said…
eh i guess they could of done worse for an edward right? hes a good actor and all but not really what i expected for an edward. but at least hes really cute =) i think once the movie comes out we can then be the judge of what to think... i really cant wait !!!
hace más de un año fanpire101 said…
AWESOME PIC, CANT WAIT 4 MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!
hace más de un año tatia said…
Since the first time I saw him I told he is amazing! Nobody can be better.
And I was right because none could act Edward better than Robert!
hace más de un año LOVE-TWILIGHT said…
He is the perfect Edward Cullen! He is totally hot too! I have seen the movie 4 times and am sooo exited for new moon!
hace más de un año shelbybeals said…
smile
I like robert pattinson he is so good play in Harry potter and Twilight.
hace más de un año shelbybeals said…
Hey robert pattinson i am Fan of all your Movie of Harry potter and Twilight.
hace más de un año pisi_Onitza said…
big smile
yeap...i think he does a good job at acting and i sow him play in Harry Potter and i liked it ...his good...and his cute too...and I also sow Twilight movie like a thousand times even after i read all the books and i still think his good and very cute....i can't wait for New Moon....link
hace más de un año jaymmii-lee said…
i think he is drop dead gawgus i carnt wait till new moon comes out ive watched twilight 3 times lol and i constantly watch him in interview and i love some of the songs he sing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hace más de un año Blossom71 said…
blush
I think rob did just fine.
hace más de un año stacey7384 said…
Rob did a fantastic job, don't think anyone could have done a better Edward!!!
hace más de un año laureng114 said…
of course he isn't perfect- but then again who else could they have cast?
i'm happy they didn't just cast someone for their name.
it would have been bad if he was too popular.