duncan y courtney I'm Actually Baaaack :)

dXcFan14 posted on Feb 09, 2011 at 03:09PM
IT'S MY 16TH BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! YAY!!! *throws party* :)    
last edited on Mar 19, 2011 at 09:20PM

duncan y courtney 15 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año lolibarbie said…
....SARAH. OHMUHGOSH. I CANNOT STRESS HOW MUCH WE MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEED­DDD­DDD­DDD­D YOU! US FORUM SISTERS WERE WORRIED THAT YOU LIKE DIED OR SOMETHING! [WELL, THEY MIGHT NOT'VE.....BUT I DID!] OMG YOU MISSED SOOOO MUCH<3
SPEAKING OF THAT CRAZY FORUM, YOU'RE BACK ONE. WEEK. BEFORE THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF YOUR FIRST POST ON THE FORUM!

OMG I MISSSSSSSSSSSED YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
hace más de un año CHERRY111898 said…
SARHA! You're finally here! WE MISSED YOU SO FREAKING MUCH! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE HERE IN TIME FOR THE ANNIVERSARY! I MISSED YOOOOOOOOOOOU SO MUCH! I'M REALLY HAPPY THAT YOU'RE BACK!
hace más de un año dXcFan14 said…
Yah, I'm back... I'll try to come on here more often seeing as I can get on Fanpop in school now... Thank you school88.net :) I missed you guys loads too :) :) :) I'm actually really upset atm tho cuz of an argument with one of meh bestone's... :'( x
hace más de un año rubberduck2 said…
*Hits forehead* Why didn't I log on earlier to see this?! CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR BACK! SAME THINGS AS JELLY AND ASHLEY, WE MISSED YOU!! AND I'M SO HAPPY YOUR BACK!

And awww :( I'm sorry about the arguement with one of your bestones, hope everything works out okay :)
Agreed with Dani (: Hope everything works out<3
hace más de un año xXcentalifeXx said…
cool
lol welcome back! Even though, I don't know you, I'm Centa! <3 I was on here since the end of last summer. Nice meeting you, girl! ;)
hace más de un año dxcfan said…
big smile
OMG! Sarah! Welcome back! I haven't seen you in like forever! Wow, it's been that long. Well anyways, welcome back! Oh yea, what Ashly and Dani and Jelly said. ! We've missed you!
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año DxCfanlover said…
smile
welcome back!!! OMG my name is Sara too but without the h Lol
hace más de un año Lollipop97 said…
OH MY FUCKING HELL OF A GOD!! SARAH!! You're baaaack :33 I've missed chu so muuuuuch ~<3
crying
Lollipop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually feel like crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you guys sooooooooooooooooooooo much now that I don't have a phone w/ internet on........................... Bah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss talking to you guys like craaaaaaaazy!!!!!!!! What's with the caps and medal thingys...? Weeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrd... just goes to show how long I've been away... OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hace más de un año Lollipop97 said…
Weeeeell, they haven't been here for a long time, I think a few weeks maybe? :DD
laugh
Wow... OMG guys!!! It's gonna be my birthday on saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow... It's like everytime I go away then come back there is something different about fanpop... 0.o Or is that just me???
hace más de un año DxCfanlover said…
smile
there is something different everydays!!!
Oh trust us. Yeah. It's changed. A LOTTTTT. a lotta things have changed actually :3 mostly the people xD
worried
Yeah... I guess the people change x333