duncan y courtney Ask the Cast of the TD Series

xXcentalifeXx posted on Oct 16, 2010 at 09:26PM
Hey guys, I went on TD wiki a few weeks ago commenting on how the person said that Courtney and Duncan are back together. I was surprised at 1st, but didnt believe it until that same person commented back and gave me the url. I was on it and I was freakin confused. Then I read from all the way the bottom and to the top and read the questions that Courtney HERSELF answered and the way that she answered these questions makes it look like COURTNEY is is the one answering it for herself. Im thinking that these producers set this up so that people can ACTUALLY talk to her. Oh and theres a AskTDIDuncan too n it seems REALLY real. Other fans are talking to them right now! Its really funny how they ask to questions. And Duncan and Courtney ACTUALLY talk to each other too! I saw comments they sended its funny! And I found out that TRENT has one too and the more of the cast are coming too. You can have the choice to get an account or send in anonymous questions. Though, some of them DONT accept anonymous question. So.... Here it is! Enjoy!

Its on formspring.com

AskTDICourtney:
link

AskTDIDuncan:
link

AskTDITrent:
link

I dont know bout you but IM goin on right now!
last edited on Nov 17, 2010 at 09:05PM

duncan y courtney 12 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año xXcentalifeXx said…
I think ONLY Duncan doesnt want anonymous ques. cuz he said this:
"There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. So stupid people, just GTFO."

Courtney does cuz she says this:
"Ask me anything you like. Just, please, refrain from anything vulgar."

Trent does too cuz he says this:
"Ask me whatever you want." Plain and simple for him ;)
last edited hace más de un año
cool
If you can want to see WAY earlier comments have to go down the page and click "More answers from Duncan/Courtney/Trent" on their page.
hace más de un año Bin4ry said…
Nah, no Formsprings of fictional characters are real--they're RP accounts. XDD *actually stalks a few RPers of her favorite charries herself*
last edited hace más de un año
really? oh i didnt know that its just someone told me this n the way that they answered the questions looked real. Oh well! thx :)
hace más de un año Bin4ry said…
No prob. That's what role-playing is: acting as if you were a certain character. It's supposed to be convincing. XDDDD
*remembers all the hilariously in-character RP accounts she's seen*
hace más de un año dxcrocks said…
my name on formspring is tdirock4life
hace más de un año shellgirl54 said…
joined ask them a question duncan was a little jerky but still kind courtney kinder then duncan and trent nice and sweer
surprise
lol someone was mad at Duncan so they asked a rude question 0.0
hace más de un año Naomi-97 said…
smirk
theres now Sadie, Kaite, gwen, Bridgette, Izzy, Owen, Heather, Alejandro, Noah, Cody, Tyler, Lindsay and i think thats it..

lots of them have it now :P
sick
there's a GWEN now!?! *sighs* And i thought the site was good for once. Sorry....
hace más de un año Naomi-97 said…
shes actually pretty cool to talk to but i stilll dotn like eher though
meh
ya i talked to her.... shes nice but, yea like u said... i STILL do like her. If u saw my comment to her i said that i just 'lose respect' for her.