duncan y courtney The best foros evar [Episode discussions and all out chat]

TDIlover226 posted on Jun 29, 2010 at 06:40PM
As I, a hypocrite, described in a question earlier, this is a forum for chat about the DxG kiss.
How do you think it went? I mean, to where Duncan and Courtney could still be together?
Was Gwen dreaming.. Was Duncan dreaming? ._.
If it really did happen.. did Courtney slap him? XD

This is for episode discussion, and chat.
Please post here instead of in the questions forum if you have a major DxC/DxG announcement.
Anything DxCxG related can be posted here.
Even hate rants/pictures.
Freedom of speech is supported here.
NO fighting. That is what the rest of the club is for XD

GOAL:
[x]One post by me.
[x]One post by another person.
[.]Two posts by another person XD

Lets truly make this forum the best Forum EVAR.
Or at least the best forum ever..
..Or at least the 2nd best?
last edited on Jun 29, 2010 at 07:19PM

duncan y courtney 11 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año dxcfan said…
I love the 2 part of TDWT, I don't but, about that episode gives me hope.
hace más de un año TDIlover226 said…
Congratulations, you just helped me achieve my first goal XD
hace más de un año james55 said…
ok then well alejandro is worse then heathere thats right worse and he is using bridgette and lindsay ant trying to use heather
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año rubberduck2 said…
well, a new episode of TDWT is on today, I think its the Japan episode, I dont really remember. And actually I really like Alejandro and Heather, their both evil so I think they suit each other.
yeah i know alejandro and heatherr would be a great couple
hace más de un año dxcfan said…
OMG, episode 3 was so funny. When they were falling off the plane Chris rang the bell and Noah was like:

"Seriously! I mean, Seriously!
haha yeah! i LOVED that; i love how they have to sing at the worst possible times, first they have to sing while beatles are chasing them, then when their surronded my alligators or crocodiles, I cant tell them apart, and then when their falling...they dont get a break!
hace más de un año dXcFan14 said…
Awah, lol, omg, the third episode is out? I thought they were going to show them in September... xP
they're going to air the other episodes in spetember for Canada but they're gonna air them continously in America, which doesnt make sense cuz the show is Canadian but hey i dont mind
hace más de un año DxC_lover98 said…
lol. Yes Noah. & dXcFan14, that's only here in Canada that u have 2 wait. Luckily I have connections so now I have seen up 2 episode 4!!!! Yay!!! & now i kinda wanna see the DxG kiss just to find out what actually happened. It's KILLING me.
yeah i it's killling me to i have to know about the kiss and what happened