Well, I did link, and now it's time to mover on to a new subject, noses. Some disney Princesses have regular noses, some have noses that look good with their face, and some have a weirdly shaped, o poorly drawn nose. Keep in mind that this is my opinion, so respect my opinion and I'll respect yours. Enjoy the article! :)
I'm not a huge fan of Jasmine's looks in the first place, but her nose is definitely the worst of all the disney Princesses! It's huge and hideous! It looks weird and if tu stare at it, it basically takes all the beauty that tu see on her off her face. I hate...
13. Snow White Snow would definitely be higher on my lista if her curls were más defined. I like the idea of her hair styled in a bob with a red bow. Unfortunately, that idea didn't come out too nicely to me.
12. Cinderella Strawberry blonde is my favorito! hair color and Cinderella's burnt naranja hair color is no doubt uniquely gorgeous. Speaking of unique, so are her bangs but I can't say I really like them as they look like plastic to me.
11. Tiana The little strands of curls that hang down are pretty cute. Although it doesn't look like tu can do much with Tiana's hair but tie it...
hola guys! I've been meaning to write an articulo about my favorito! Princess wardrobes for a while, but there were two major problems. The first problem was that I didn't know where to place them, and the segundo problem was pure freaking laziness. But, I finally decided to stop being lazy, get my crap together, and write the list. Sequels will not be included, which sadly means I won't be including my favorito! Rapunzel outfit, her wedding dress. And, oh yeah, Anna and Elsa will be included. Sue me. So, let's get started! *Note* Please excuse awful collages.
So, I haven't been around for the past few weeks mainly because of school... but also because I've had been concentrating my disney and creative efforts on making this video.
I linked the video in well, er the video section but I decided to put the lyrics here just so people could see it all at once... This might not be the place for it but I'm not much of a fanfic prose writer but I do like crossover lyrics.
One of the artículos on my to do lista and I went with this one because I knew it wouldn't take me too long to make it. Anyway this is my personal opinion on the best disney Princess canto voice and I have a feeling most will disagree with me but that's kind of something I'm used to.
It turns out that Merida actually does sing in her movie, well sort of. Young Merida sings Noble Maiden Fair with her mother, which is a beautiful song. Now her voice is nice for a little kid but it can't compare to the other voices obviously. Also sorry to break it to tu guys but we don't...
Third articulo in three days? I have a life..heh...heh..ANYWAYS, I've heard multiple times people calling Elsa complex, but they usually don't give an argument to back that up, so I decided to write this! I've also heard a lot of complaints from frozen haters asking how Elsa is so complex, so I'm escritura this for that as well. Anyway let's get started! I hope tu enjoy! :)
Characteristics of a Complex Character (gotten online):
1. He o she undergoes an important change as the plot unfolds.
2. The changes he o she experiences occur because of his o her actions o experiences in the story.