princesas de disney Getting to Know Each Other Game!

nmdis posted on Jan 23, 2013 at 02:11PM
We had known each other for quite a while(some more some less). We know which DP character our friends love and we know which they hate,

Now it's time to take it to a new level!

This is how this game works:

I will ask a questin about the user,for example..

Me:Do you have any pets?

Then the one who sees that will answer the question and add his/her own question..

User1:Yes,i have a dog named Spikes. :)
What's your real name?

Then the next person will answer his/hers question and add another one again...

First Question : Who is your favorite Singer?

Credit: link
last edited on Oct 31, 2013 at 02:55PM

princesas de disney 8127 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5501-5550 of 8127

hace más de un año mhs1025 said…
I've seen a bit of Titanic.

If you're under-age, have you ever taken a sip of alcohol by accident?
hace más de un año fanlovver said…
Yes. My dad mixed up juice and wine once

Which movie did you last see?
In theaters: Maleficent. On DVD: Holes.

When was the last time you laughed at one of your friends for being funny?
hace más de un año Flutey_Girl96 said…
I know it was Saturday night, but I don't know what they said

What's the longest you've been away from home with no family with you?
Just over night. Not any of those 2-week camping trips or anything like that.

What's the worst movie soundtrack ever?
hace más de un año rosemina said…
I never pay attention to the bad movie soundtracks so I can't tell which one is the worst.

Was this day good or bad for you? Or, if the day starts just now, do you feel it's going to be a good, bad or average day?
hace más de un año dee389 said…
Good, managed to wake up early!

Same question
Average. I wish they were more exciting though.

What's the worst thing you ever experienced?
One of my worst experiences was definitely my last two weeks. I can't eat and I have stomach and throat ache. I am literally starving for nearly two weeks. Today I went to a clinic and had a gastroscopy. Thank God it's one of the best clinics in the country.

Same question
MalloMar commented…
Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. I can't imagine. :O hace más de un año
rosemina commented…
Yep, it's pretty bad. :( hace más de un año
hace más de un año BelleRose829 said…
Well I don't really want to be a party pooper....anyway it's the time I was in a car accident with my aunt and she died, but don't worry it's all good. :3

Whats the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?
misscindyspice commented…
Oh, Olivia! I'm so sorry for your loss! hace más de un año
BelleRose829 commented…
Oh it's fine it was ages ago, thank tu though. hace más de un año
When I got "strawberries" on my thigh and elbow last summer. My brother had playfully pushed me into my pool and I got out and chased him. As I was chasing him, I slipped on the newly cut grass in my backyard. The "strawberry" on my thigh was HUGE! Luckily, both "strawberries" healed in about a week or two!

Same question.
I was once playing cops and robbers with some younger kids at school. Older kids were the robbers, youngsters were the cops. One girl, being short and me being on a playground, grabbed my shorts so she could put me in "jail". Too bad those shorts were quite loose around the waist... one tug and they were around my ankles >.<

Do you prefer summer or winter and why?
hace más de un año misscindyspice said…
Winter, by far. I live in Arizona, and in the summer the temperatures go up to 100 degrees, and a good day. Winter is amazing, because there's Christmas, and rain, and snow, and it's happier. ^-^

Do you live in a large city, or a small city?
hace más de un año MissAngelPaws said…
I live in Mississauga, Canada. It is quite large.

Which country were you born in?
hace más de un año Angelica_AW said…
Canada.

Same question.
America.

What strange thing do you believe in?
It's really stupid, but I believe that there are other dimensions in the world. I know that stuff only happens in the movies, but yeah I think it's true.

Same question.
I believe in the multi-verse theory, where there are an infinite number of alternate universes, where all the different universes have a different situation, so to say.

Same question
Men having extra ribs. (I stated that before, but I'll state it again.) Actually, I'm half-and-half on this. My mom says it's a myth while my dad and my sister say it's true. Basically, I just pretend that it's a believable argument.

What's the most stupidest thing you've ever seen on television?
hace más de un año dee389 said…
Taiwanese Hokkien Dramas

Same Question
Infomercials. Just any infomercial in existence is stupid.

Do you have pets that act a little (or a lot) crazy when the weather is bad?
My dog recently started going crazy over thunderstorms. Here's the thing, though-he wasn't scared of them (or an other boom in that matter) when we got him!

Your entire family gets captured. You can only send 4 princesses and 4 princes to save them. Which ones would you pick?
Easy. Mulan (because she's a smart badass), Tiana (Because she can feed them later), Cinderella (She can keep a positive attitude), and Ariel (She can get scuttle and all her fish friend to save them like she did when Vanessa and Eric were getting married)

The princes would be Phillip (He killed a dragon around fire and thorns, skilled with the sword, and he can single handily save the day....with the help of fairies), Aladdin (hello he is a mastermind when it comes to tuff situations), Shang (He is the rational thinker of the bunch) and Naveen (to play music, DUH).

Yep, they'd make a great team, if they were real I wouldn't have any worries for my family no Siri ...bob. Oh now somebody should make like a story. Liek if u cri everytim.

Anyway...

If you had to name your 3 children (whatever genders you want) after Disney characters, which names would you pick?
Naveen for a boy, Merida for a girl, and Adam for another boy.

You're on a train ride for 11 hours with an obnoxious passenger sitting next to you. Do you... A. Ignore it. B. Ask the passenger to stop nicely. Or C. Move to another seat.
D.Tell them to be quiet and **** their ***** *** selves to **** the **** or they can ***** back **** **** stupid ****ing idiots.

Just kidding, just kidding. Probably just A. Ignore it, I can always block it out. That or C. If it's something non-verbal or visible.

Same question
I've been through this. A passenger was talking to me all the time, so while he was talking, I put my headphones on and turned my back on him! It was the only way! I don't know which choice this is...

Same question
Probably A, then when it got too much, C (if that were possible. Some trains in my area give you assigned seats, so in that case, B).

Are you currently in a relationship? If so, are you happy? If not, do you like someone in that way?
No, but I'm thinking of going out with this guy who likes me.

Were you ever cheated on?
hace más de un año MalloMar said…
XD Nope. I've never dated anyone.

Have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
mhs1025 commented…
You've never dated?!? hace más de un año
rosemina commented…
^It's not that weird... hace más de un año
Angelica_AW commented…
Yep! :D hace más de un año
Fortunately, no.

Have you ever been to a Disney-themed celebration? (It could be anything like a wedding, a birthday party, etc...)
I had a Toy Story 2 birthday party with a Mulan cake for my 6th birthday. That was a great day!

Were you ever in a school lock-down? *I.E. where they protect students from a dangerous shooting*
last edited hace más de un año
No...incidents such as shootings in schools are unheard of in my country.

Are your parents overprotective?
hace más de un año misscindyspice said…
No, actually ^-^ They're sort of overprotective when it comes to dating (no dating until I'm 16) and internet stuff, like facebook, twitter, etc, but other than that I'm allowed to buy what I want, watch whatever I want, go wherever I want, and stay up as long as I want. :)

Same Question.
Same as misscindyspice's answer, except I'm allowed to date.

Are your siblings overprotective?
Not really. We are all pretty protective of the youngest (8 year old boy) though.

Are you shy?
mhs1025 commented…
Why are all of y'all protective of him? Are y'all afraid he may get hurt? hace más de un año
MalloMar commented…
He's just a wild kid and needs to watched... XD Not a bad kid, he just has a lot of energy. hace más de un año
In a way. After a while, I warm up.

I just heard they're going to make a sequel to The LEGO Movie. What do you think about this?
Mixed feelings. I wasn't wild about the movie, but it was cute, and I'd watch it again. I didn;t know about any actual sequels, but I did hear about the future spin-off based on Ninjago (cheesy Ninja show that completely took over my life... <3)
If they proceed with that, I'm off of the wall excited, but concerned. If i's going to be stop motion animation like The LEGO movie instead of the CGI the show uses, it may be completely different from the show I love....So I'm excited, but I hope they don't screw anything up.
MalloMar commented…
Sorry, got so passionate, I forgot to leave a question. hace más de un año
Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Sometimes! <3

What goes through your mind when you hear about pit bull attacks?
Honestly, I feel bad for the dog. It's going to be put down because the owner couldn't get off their ass and train the dog.
There's no such thing as a bad dog, just bad owners.

Favourite dog breed??
hace más de un año rigo1315 said…
Husky they are beautiful. Chihuahua's come second and St. Bernard third.

Favorite Animal?
It's between dogs and horses.

Do you come from a family of crazy people?
My parents are very normal and "ordinary", but I have some relatives that are definitely crazy.

Does travelling with a ship make you seasick?
I haven't been on a big cruise ship before, but a houseboat up the river and ferries around Sydney Harbour didn't make me sick

What TV shows do you tend to keep up with, or are marathon-ing right now?
TMNT. I have LOADS of catching up to do with that show!

What do yo think of Shia Labeouf?
Erm....I don't know who that is. I've heard of him. (He's a man, right?) Sorry....

Have you ever cracked open a glow stick? As in, let the liquid out
mhs1025 commented…
WATCH transformers NOW! (And, yes, he's a guy lol.) hace más de un año
hace más de un año rigo1315 said…
I remember having glow in the dark powers :3

Favorite Dreamworks movie?
Chicken Run.

What do you think of dogs who work for the police?
As long as the dogs are well taken care of, I'm all for it. It's when they abuse the dogs that I'm against it.

Favourite female singer??
Too many lol.

Will you read my new DP story "The Power Of Friendship"? I just posted chapter 2.