princesas de disney Getting to Know Each Other Game!

nmdis posted on Jan 23, 2013 at 02:11PM
We had known each other for quite a while(some more some less). We know which DP character our friends love and we know which they hate,

Now it's time to take it to a new level!

This is how this game works:

I will ask a questin about the user,for example..

Me:Do you have any pets?

Then the one who sees that will answer the question and add his/her own question..

User1:Yes,i have a dog named Spikes. :)
What's your real name?

Then the next person will answer his/hers question and add another one again...

First Question : Who is your favorite Singer?

Credit: link
last edited on Oct 31, 2013 at 02:55PM

princesas de disney 8127 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5451-5500 of 8127

hace más de un año mhs1025 said…
Wish 1-Get rid of all the crime in my city. Wish 2-Apologize to my favorite athlete for stalking his personal facebook page. (I know that sounds stupid.) Wish 3-Get my life in control.

Same question.
hace más de un año rosemina said…
1. Become a stronger and more confident person
2. Follow the kind of living and career I dream of (too long to analyze it)
3. Meet the Rolling Stones and especially Keith Richards without a catastrophe or embarassment moment involved. (I guess it sounds childish)

Same question
last edited hace más de un año
As explained in my previous response.

When was the last time you found it hard to forgive someone?
hace más de un año rigo1315 said…
My ex girlfriend/best friend and I went to a school dance and she just left alone. Ignored me the whole night. I felt betrayed. She told me she wanted to break up a month before the dance. Then she wanted to go with me. After that I was really mean to her. She moved to another State and I was glad. Then I decided that I shouldn't have hate towards anyone so I called her up. I haven't forgiven her, but we are good friends again living our lives differently.

What's the most beautiful area in your town?
hace más de un año dee389 said…
The Hills are Alive!!!!! Yes, the mountains and hills!!!

Same question
The harbour.

Same question
hace más de un año BelleRose829 said…
The park.

If you had a genie, what 3 wishes would it be? Same rules as Aladdin.
(my apologies if it's mhs1025 or rosemina)
mhs1025 commented…
We both dicho same question... hace más de un año
BelleRose829 commented…
^oh, is it not allowed to post the pregunta again? I'm sorry! I won't do it again. My apologies. I'm so stupid sometimes. :3 hace más de un año
rosemina commented…
I don't think there is a problem with that. It's a very interesting pregunta :) hace más de un año
mhs1025 commented…
Yeah, tu can post any pregunta tu want. All I'm saying is we both answered your pregunta and dicho same question. Sometimes, I can't really type what I think lol. hace más de un año
I'd wish for two superpowers for my first wish, two for my second, and let the genie go with my third. I don't know if that would be possible, but I'd hope so xp

Same question
hace más de un año Flutey_Girl96 said…
1. Forever have the correct amount of money I need at that moment in my purse
2. Have my own personal library that instantly acquires any book I feel like reading (as long as it has already been published)
3. If it were possible, wish the genie free. If not, probably wish for a guaranteed job for when I finish university

Same question
1. To have many friends.
2. To be popular and work for Disney!
3. Be reach and maybe do some charity work.

Do you like Jackie Chan or Jet Li?
Jackie Chan.

Favourite blockbuster?
hace más de un año nmdis said…
3 IDIOTS It's an Indian movie.

Your favorite pop star?
Don't really have one.

You see a hate comment about your favorite celeb. What do you do? A. Ignore the comment. B. Report it. Or C. Get all up in that person's face.
I usually ignore it because I don't want to pick a fight, but it irritates me an awful lot.

Is there a person that meant a lot to you but somehow life has brought you apart and you heavily miss them?
Yes, just recently actually with my cousin she's very young, but I'll never be able to see her again just died about a week ago. I wouldn't be so sad if maybe we weren't arguing at the time. Also with a few other people, but they are just far away. It's all good though. :)

What the most unbelievable thing you've ever seen/heard?
mhs1025 commented…
Oh my God, I'm SO SORRY for your loss! Thoughts, prayers, and hugs your way! hace más de un año
MalloMar commented…
Ooh. I'm so sorry. That's one of the worst feelings in the world. hace más de un año
BelleRose829 commented…
Thanks everyone :) hace más de un año
This happened today, actually. *giggles* Me, my mom, and my dog were sitting in the vet's office and all of a sudden, this cat that's being checked out let out this outrageously loud scream! Me, my mom, and all the other people laughed our high-ends off! One lady even said "I have never heard a cat scream like that!". It was FUNNY!

Same question.
MalloMar commented…
HAHAHAHAHAA hace más de un año
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
gatos make the weirdest sounds sometimes... Apparently the face my dad's dog pulled when he was having his temperature taken rectally was really funny hace más de un año
I have heard some quite unbelievably stupid things said in my lifetime, and I have also seen some pretty unbelievable magic tricks, but I reckon the most unbelievable/unusual thing that I've seen was a "vertical cloud" that turned out to be a rocket launched from somewhere over the horizon.
I was at the beach with my family, at sunset, and there was this one cloud among the others on the horizon that was vertical rather than horizontal. We watched it out of the corner of our eyes, and one aunt asked if it was just her, or did the "cloud" look like it was moving upwards. After a while, everyone else lost interest, but I kept watching it, and while I was looking at it, it stopped moving slowly upwards, but suddenly turned to the right, arcing up and disappearing behind clouds. I really want to know what it actually was...

Same question
Well, it was when I was watching Maleficent at the cinema on Sunday and coincidently, I saw the Cinderella poster. I have mixed feelings about it!

Were you a fan of Princess Diana???
I've heard her name used here and there, but I didn't know who she was. I'm surprised I haven't dived into something as interesting as her. What I assume (understand) is she was very loved and a great princess, but I feel like I don't even know her well enough to admit that.

Have you gone to the movies to anything lately?
No. I'd like to see that Earth to Echo movie, though.

Do you sometimes feel like you're throwing your life away?
Absolutely.

Planning any holidays for this summer? If so, where?
hace más de un año Awinitarose said…
Yes, I'm going to Paris.

If a movie was being made of your life and you could choose the actor/actress to play you, who would you choose?
Considering that I'm a Malaysian Chinese, I'll chose either Charice or somebody unknown.

Elle Fanning or Dakota Fanning?
Dakota

Do you like reading poetry?
hace más de un año Angelica_AW said…
Poetry, no.

Do you ever stay up late just because you can??
Yes

same Question
Yes, but I tend not to, and get really tired and crash around 2am. I've been on holiday for the last week and a half, and the latest I've stayed up is midnight...

Same question
Yeah. I've even pulled some all-nighters.

Current celeb you're crushing on right now?
hace más de un año misscindyspice said…
Haha try to make me choose XD Umm... Male crush: Sebastian Stan, Girl Crush: Meghan Ory

Same Question ^-^
Troy Gentry of Montgomery Gentry! Oh my GOD, he's fine!

Same question. (HEHE!)
hace más de un año Diazdiaz95 said…
Meghan Ory!

Same question.
Again, Troy! <3 *fangirl squeal*

Same question! <3
Kellan Lutz, Gerard Butler and Taylor Lautner.

Are you a fan of both Chloe Grace Moretz and Elle Fanning? Like me???
Not really. I don't really know Elle Fanning that well, and I don't know who Chloe Grace Moretz is.

Are you awful about holding emotional grudges?
dee389 commented…
Have tu not seen the 2013 version Carrie???? hace más de un año
hace más de un año MalloMar said…
No. I have tried to hold grudges, but I just can't. I guess no one has scarred me badly enough.

Which upcoming Disney movie are you most excited for.
hace más de un año fanlovver said…
Moana. I can't wait to see what she's going to be like!

Same question
hace más de un año shanyuisboss said…
None. Tbh, I feel that nowadays Disney just isn't the same anymore. Every new movie I see, Disney or not does the same thing: Packs the movie with humor, uses those same fiery humorous characters and barely pays attention to more important things like themes and development. Well, not all. But at least a lot of them do. I'm sorry to be negative, but I am just not super excited for the new Disney movies. I was kind of dissapointed by the Big Hero 6 trailer. It looked very meh to me and I didn't think it looks like it would be something new or unique. If I were to choose one though, it would be Moana. I wonder how they are going to use these spirits and stuff and work them into the story and I am excited to see how they work with this kind of thing. Moana seems like a cool character, from what I've seen at least. So, yeah.

What kinds of articles do you most like reading?
hace más de un año snsdlover4ever said…
Honestly, I like seeing the countdown articles and the Getting to Know (insert username here) articles. It's nice seeing all the different countdown topics and knowing a little more about the friends that we see here everyday.

Same question XD
Well I like some opinionated articles, but I like factual articles much better, such as smartest DP list, Most importance lists also reviewing articles and PERSONAL countdown specifically, I hate general public countdowns because it turns out all wonky! Not sure that answered the question, but yeah.

Whats the most memorable thing that's happened to you?
Wow. There are so many things, I can't decide! I guess when I went to my first NBA basketball game. I was 9 years old. Our team won the game too!

You get trapped in an abandoned warehouse and 3 Disney characters come to your rescue. Each are traditionally animated, computer animated, and live-action. Which characters would you choose and why?
hace más de un año Angelica_AW said…
Rapunzel: One word; fryingpan. That is all.
Mulan: Do I have to explain this one??
Captain Jack Sparrow: Cause he's hilarious and stuff.

Same question.
The DP
Woody
Prince Edward

If you were marry to prince (or princess) from a European Royal Family, who will it be? The British Windsor or Austrian Hapsburg???
mhs1025 commented…
3 of them are CGI... hace más de un año
fanlovver commented…
Well, most of the DPs are 2D animated and Prince Edward is mostly live-action hace más de un año
hace más de un año Diazdiaz95 said…
British Windsor, love the UK

If you could switch lives with any Disney character, who would you choose and why?
It would be Jasmine and Belle.

Do you know Riverdance?
hace más de un año 324anna said…
Honestly no, what is it?

Same question
I think I saw something like that.

What's the strangest myth you've ever heard?
It's random: After Jesus Christ died on the cross. His bunny friend waited for Jesus for three days in a garden. That' where this Easter and Hope stuff is coming from. Sounds dumb, but if you've seen Rise of the Guardians then it's an interesting AU to history. I'm trying to find out if it exists or not I only heard it once.

Which Disney Princess song can you sing by heart without music or the movie?
Let it Go

Same question
hace más de un año nmdis said…
Well there are two of them Let it Go and Do you wanna build a snowman.

A song which describes your life? If Any?
When Will My Life Begin and For the First Time in Forever

Have you seen any Kate Winslet's movies lately?