princesas de disney Getting to Know Each Other Game!

nmdis posted on Jan 23, 2013 at 02:11PM
We had known each other for quite a while(some more some less). We know which DP character our friends love and we know which they hate,

Now it's time to take it to a new level!

This is how this game works:

I will ask a questin about the user,for example..

Me:Do you have any pets?

Then the one who sees that will answer the question and add his/her own question..

User1:Yes,i have a dog named Spikes. :)
What's your real name?

Then the next person will answer his/hers question and add another one again...

First Question : Who is your favorite Singer?

Credit: link
last edited on Oct 31, 2013 at 02:55PM

princesas de disney 8127 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5251-5300 of 8127

hace más de un año Flutey_Girl96 said…
I'm just gonna stick to Disney non-DP movies, coz there's just too many non-Disney
The Lion King, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Hunchback of Notre Dame

Favourite DreamWorks movie?
hace más de un año MalloMar said…
Maybe Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas. I adore that one!

Is there a club on Fanpop that you wish was more active?
hace más de un año rigo1315 said…
Case Closed
and for those of you who know (I'm sorry I haven't updated) "The Cursed Apple" mystery forum I had months back is based off the show.

Reading any book/books?
hace más de un año carrieicecream said…
Yes, UnSouled by Neal Shusterman :)

Favorite dessert?
hace más de un año LibelluleBleu said…
Cream puff

Same question
hace más de un año dee389 said…
Marshmallows and......aww MACAROONS!!!!

Do you know the famous Nachweinstein Castle in Bavaria, Germany??? (F.K.A: Sleeping Beauty's Castle)
hace más de un año viktoriya773 said…
Now I know...

Favorite foreign food? (Not from your country)
Pizza!!!

Same Question!
hace más de un año rosemina said…
Hamburger

Same question!
Gnocchi!!!

Same question
hace más de un año mhs1025 said…
Chinese sweet and sour chicken.

When was the last time you had severe heartbreak?
hace más de un año Jelsa12 said…
Yesterday, my boyfriend broke up with me and I am still crying we

Same question
shanyuisboss commented…
....Sorry to hear that. :'( I hope things get better for tu soon. Maybe this is just another step into one día finding the perfect guy. hace más de un año
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
The pain will eventually go away hace más de un año
mhs1025 commented…
I'm so sorry! hace más de un año
I saw a post on Tumblr about the effects of committing suicide on the family and friends of the person, even years afterwards. I cried so much, and just really wanted to talk to my sister, but she was at school so I couldn't.

What is your favourite myth or legend, and which culture does it originate from?
rigo1315 commented…
La Llorona from Mexican folklore. It's my favorite. I do enjoy creepypasta which is this generation and currently the a Viking tale where Loki got the Winter God to kill his brother. hace más de un año
That men have an extra rib on each side. I think it originates from the Christianity thing. (More of a myth than legend. BTW, my dad told me about that.)

Same question.
last edited hace más de un año
viktoriya773 commented…
Wow. Your ignorance is stunning! hace más de un año
mhs1025 commented…
^ Wow. tu sure know how to be harsh. hace más de un año
324anna commented…
^oops sorry, I think I knew that but sometimes I'm not very careful with what I write ;) And no problem! hace más de un año
I'm assuming this is a same question situation...

My favourite legend is the story of Oisin and Niamh of Tir na nog. It's too long and beautiful to elaborate in here, but I strongly recommend anyone who hasn't heard of it to Google it. My parents named me after Niamh in this story.

Same question
rosemina commented…
Interesting. I didn't know this legend, I read it just now and I think it has a lot of similarities with this japanese legend of Urashima... link hace más de un año
1. Orpheus and Eurydice of Ancient Greek mythology
2. Perseus and Andromeda also of Ancient Greek
3. The epic poem of Vasilios Digenes Akritas, which is a Byzantine Greek legend

...and all of the Egyptian Mythology. All of it! And Brynhildr's tale from German Mythology.

What's an interesting thought you had lately?
324anna commented…
I totally agree, these myths are amazing! hace más de un año
I haven't really had interesting thoughts lately.

Same question.
I'll break it down:

1.) A Deaf or a Disney Princess that uses Sign Language (Bring back Gabriela from the Little Mermaid)

2.) This comic link (I imagined by the end of this story that Underwater Sonars sorta like the Mermaid documentary described that Sonar was used to kill a lot of whales and dolphins that the underwater sound would bring back one of the characters from the sea.

3.) Once Upon a Time Season mother freaking 4!!!!!! And the possible new villian eeeeeee (NOBODY SPOIL IT KEEP IT HUSH HUSH!!! till Fall)

4.) An AU of Rise of the Guardians where Jackson Overland (Jack's past) returns as it's own embodiment. Can't see Jack Frost and hates being from the past.

I have fascinating debates when I'm left alone with my imagination.

Ever met a person who knows Sign Language?
324anna commented…
Wow these are very interesting ideas! hace más de un año
I've met people who know a few words of sign language, but never someone who can use it fluently.

Have you ever met someone who is bilingual?
hace más de un año JacobBlackFever said…
No I havent

Are you a girl girl or a tom boy?
hace más de un año 324anna said…
I'm something between. I'm definitely not a tom boy, but I'm not a girly girl either.

Same question.
I'm a bit of both. Get me to a football/basketball game and ALL of my tomboy side comes out! lol

When was the last time you wanted to cry just to get all the hurt out?
hace más de un año 324anna said…
I think a week ago. I had a really bad day and I felt totally useless, that nobody loved me e.t.c.

Same question
This past Saturday.

Do/did you have an obsession with someone/something to where it got out of hand?
Titanic, 9-11, Rise of the Guardians, Disney, Angel Beats Avatar and Korra.

Oh my gosh If I'm struck by something amazing I will extensively do research and learn as much as I can about what it is to moments where I will watch every episode every movie read books i just blows in my face, but it keeps me preoccupied which I like

Currently I'm reading the Rise of the Guardian books and trying to find accurate time periods of origin of each character. Need me to find something in history and spend long moments finding it

Ever thought or wrote something that could be made into story (ie. Fan fiction)
Yes, I have. My ex and I wrote a zombie apocalypse story where we had to fight the zombies off from school. It was cool at the time, but I don't have it anymore. There was another one that a friend and I thought up as a post-2012 (film) fan-fic, where there's however many arks (I think there were 3 in the end? please correct me if I'm wrong), and each one runs into its own troubles (captain somehow dies, disease outbreak, etc.). Each chapter would tell the story from the perspective of one person from each ark, and keep swapping between them throughout this novel-sized fan-fic. Would've loved to actually write it, but then studies got in the way.

Same question
rigo1315 commented…
Your zombie apocalypse one sounds cool reminds me of the anime "High School of the Dead" (Warning: Although it's a great anime [haven't read the manga yet] It is very focused on Sexual themes, Zombies, and Guns.) And the 2012 one that is great I've had similar ideas, but with different scenarios and I honestly liked that movie. hace más de un año
hace más de un año BelleRose829 said…
Jelsa, Disney movies, old shoes (don't ask), lip gloss, marvel comics, Avatar: The last air bender, cheep headphones, jewelry, Victorian stuff, teeth, gloves, costumes, monsters, horror films, Jack Frost and Jack sparrow fanfics, tap dancing, pennies, sports balls (don't ask) oh and labradoodles.

I can't even sleep unless something breaks my obsession. With my Old shoes obsession I took nearly 47 pairs of shoes to school everyday just so I would have them all the time. Now you all think I'm wierd. With my pennies obsession I kept on insisting that every penny I ever come in contact with will be glued to my wall, my parents had to then peel off all the pennies and get my room re-painted. He he I'm quite the nut job aren't I? Don't even ask about the gloves obsession it got into some weird mess, like seriously I would sleep in gloves Covered in tons of gloves. My teeth obsession was in 5th grade when I asked everyone for their teeth because I insisted on having all teeth in existence...I even yanked out my dogs tooth when it broke. I WAS A STRANGE CHILD! I promise you I'm not that unstable anymore, no Siri. :3 I'm very sorry if a creep any of you out.

Same question
BelleRose829 commented…
Ops I did mhs1025's question. Well that pregunta then. Sorry ... hace más de un año
rigo1315 commented…
That had me laughing and tu can write a story on tu ajaja. I don't think a child can just stay normal they have to just be weird. hace más de un año
324anna commented…
Wow, that made me laugh too. :) I'm glad I wasn't not the only weird child. hace más de un año
(I'll answer both questions so this doesn't get confusing.)

Ever wrote somethin' that could be made into a story? I have.
The question I previously asked about crazy obsessions-I've been so obsessed with going to a certain Instagram page that it's not even funny! I'm trying to cut back though, which is good.

If somebody told you that Disney was for younger children, what would you say?
*I'd make a gesture for them to come closer as I repeated* Please Please Please...... Please.*

To understand watch this video go to 17:21 on the bar and see as Gabriel explains what I mean.

link

Basically I'd be leading them into the FEELS OF FEELS for Disney because let's face it's made for kids, but the stories stab the hearts of the adults into remembering what it is to be a kid.

What if they refused?

DISNEY YOU UNCULTURED SWINE

Same Question
hace más de un año aalice said…
justin bieber
rigo1315 commented…
? so are tu going to ask another question? hace más de un año
BelleRose829 commented…
? That's not how it works. hace más de un año
hace más de un año cruella said…
I'll answer rigo1315's question.

I'd tell them that I'm not the only adult who still likes Disney. And that they need to quit worrying about what I like, and get a life.

Do you believe that mermaids exist?
annabeth2424 commented…
Agreed hace más de un año
Somewhat.

How long did you once go without eating?
eight hours. I'm a wimp and although munchies, candy and cookies aren't really FOOD. I'm usually always eating. And I'm 120lbs and under weight!!! -.-" It sucks because I need to gain weight, but I eat and stay thin. Oh well one of those talents that others would really just want you know xp

Last trip to Disneyland?
mhs1025 commented…
That sucks! The same thing happened to me last year. Luckily, I'm at a healthy weight now. I hope tu get to a healthy weight soon! hace más de un año
hace más de un año cruella said…
I've never been to any of the parks. But I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want to go.

Same question
When I was 3, but don't really remember it

Same question
I've never been... :P

You wake up one morning and you're in another fanpopper's hometown. What do you do?
Find their house straight away and hang out, spam the DP club wall (assuming they're also a DP fan), and get to know this person as a person rather than an unknown through a computer screen.

Same question
I would spam them saying I'm near them, then I would ask to meet them and find out where they live through the police and bribing people and stalk them whilst getting ready to plan my attack.

What is your zodiac sign? Do you share the traits it lists ?
Scorpio. And yes, I share some traits. (I.E. I emotionally cling to some stuff.)

When was the last time you argued with someone?
Thursday night, I sort of argued with my dad over my income. I was a broke uni student at the time, but government payments have finally come through since then, and I have my first tutoring job tonight.

When was the last time you laughed at something that someone said? (not read online or in a book)
When an old class mate of mine sang this song he made up. It was called "I ain't goin' nowhere." and he'd walk in a circle while singing it! It was funny as hell!

Have you ever reported a fanpop user on accident?
Nope

Have you read the Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons?
No, but I've heard of Da Vinci Code-the movie.

What book do you want them to turn into a TV show?
hace más de un año annabeth2424 said…
Ranger's Apprentice

Have you ever been under a tornado warning while you were at school?
Yes, about twice. The first time I barely remember because I was in kindergarten. The second time was 3 years ago. I was a junior in high school. I remember that one very well.

Same question.
Fortunately, we never have tornadoes here.

Have you ever had a car accident?
Phew, when I was 7 I was driving with my aunt she rammed into someone and I was in the front seat illegally and had to go to the hospital. I think I had glass in my body and a few minor injuries, it was scary yet cool, because I remember one of the glass shards gave me a scar that looked like a tiger swip so I would brag ...er LIE to my classmates saying I wrestled a lion. :3

What your favorite memory and why?
When I was 10 I went over to my cosines house and we put up a tent in the living room it was so much fun trying to put it up we had no idea what we were doing. Her dad ask us if we need help I said yes but she said we could do it in the end he put it up. We got snacks and stayed up all night watching TV.

What is you favorite TV show?
It was the year 2009, and it was the best year for me because I passed my driving test!!!! So many nice things happened during that year actually.

Same Question?
Favorite TV show: There so many good ones honestly Scooby-Doo

dee389 same question? Well my favorite memory is going to Guaymas, Sonora, Mexico for vacation. My best friend came with me and my family and we went crab hunting that night on the beach. I have a lot of great memories, but this is one where an actual friend of mine went on vacation with my family and to my favorite beach. San Carlos.

You are going to DISNEYLAND what's the first thing you grab?