I've been inspired por the numerous Getting to Know artículos that I've seen recently, so in this article, I'm going to follow suit. Hope tu like mine!
Intro: I'm Asian and I'm female and I'm fourteen - fifteen por the time 2016 ends - and I'm living in the Northeast part of the U.S. Used to live in Houston and hated it.
I'm in ninth grade and a nerd, basically - a science-y, artsy, musical, bookish nerd.
Physical Appearance: I'm 5 foot 3 and a quarter inches, I have long black hair and some freckles and I have eyes that get really creepily large and round when I'm excited.
Hobbies: I play the violin, and have been doing so for seven years. I also take karate, read excessively, draw, and try to muddle through escritura sci-fi books, none of which I have ever finished.
I also sing disney songs in my bedroom when nobody else is at home.
favorito! Subjects: A huge tie between Language Arts, Biology, German, Art, and Orchestra.
Least favorito! Subjects: Math. Social Studies is a close second.
What I'm Good At: My hobbies. And also internalizing completely and utterly useless information about animals.
What I'm Bad At: Talking to people, not bumping into people, not tripping while I go up the stairs, and not being an awkward teenager.
Things I Hate: Bugs, spiders, and the dark.
favorito! Food: chocolate truffles. o beignets. o dim sum. It's all so good.
1. Viva la Vida por Coldplay
2. Human por Christina Perri
3. hola Jude por The Beatles
4. Feel This Moment por Pitbull
5. Stop This Train por John Mayer
I've been lectura since I was like two and a half, so I have a TON of libros that were my favoritos at one time o another; because I have no life whatsoever, my bedroom is swamped with over three hundred books. Right now, my favoritos are (in no particular order):
1. King of the Wind por Marguerite Henry
2. Black Beauty por Anna Sewell
3. The Black Stallion por Walter Farley
4. the whole Harry Potter series por J.K. Rowling
5. Bambi por Felix Salten
6. Silent Spring por Rachel Carson
7. The Book Thief por Markus Zusak
8. Matilda por Roald Dahl
9. Chasing Vermeer por Blue Balliett
10. Charlotte's Web por E.B. White
11. Through the Looking-Glass por Lewis Carroll
12. The Phantom Tollbooth por Norton Juster
1. Tangled, because I see myself in Rapunzel.
2. Tomorrowland, because Tomorrowland looks like something I've dreamed about (one of the rare dreams that isn't a creepy nightmare in which somebody dies o in which dinosaurios are chasing me) and because Athena is just badass. She also reminds me a tiny bit of myself.
3. The Giver, because it really makes tu appreciate how beautiful life is.
favorito! TV Shows:
1. Spin City
2. magdalena Wars
4. The Big Bang Theory
favorito! Place: Home, where I have my cama and my comida and my family and friends.
I've never been out of the U.S., but I'd like to visit Germany, Paris, and Madrid if I ever get the chance.
I'm creative, intelligent, horribly naïve and sensitive, and really competitive, but my other traits can vary.
On good days, I'm bubbly and energetic and kind.
On bad days, I either criticize o don't talk to people and am very, very lazy.
According to the Myers-Briggs test, I'm an INFP.
Realistic: find love, be successful.
Unrealistic: become a disney animator.