disney pixar cars Mater the tow truck`

MeaghanDavis posted on Jun 19, 2010 at 01:44AM
I love that character a lot because he is funny, crazy, and wild and I love him so much in my life. I love you Mater the tow truck!:)
 I amor that character a lot because he is funny, crazy, and wild and I amor him so much in my life. I

disney pixar cars 7 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año lightning95 said…
yeah, Mater is AWESOME, it's because of h that I want to buy an old tow truck, and start a business. Like Tow Mater towing and salvage. I'm like the human version of Mater. I'm a redneck, like Mater. In fact, I quote Mater when ever I can. Like one time, my brother was sleeping, and when he finally woke up, I yelled "MORNIN' SLEEPIN' BEAUTY!" he jumped three feet in the air. It's a riot.
hace más de un año lovelife324 said…
heart
MATER IS MY WORLD!!!
hace más de un año carsfan95 said…
wink
Mater is my most favorite cars character.I am also like mater myself.I just LOVE Mater.
hace más de un año 123cosmo4 said…
Mater is hilarious in the second Cars movie. Mater's stupidity is really funny for sure.
angry
MATER'S NOT STUPID! Mater's this genius. But he has this brilliant idiotic cover. He wants people to think he's this goofy idiot. That's his cover to be an idiot. He's truly no dummy. He is only "Playing The Fool" Do you get it? NEVER CALL MATER STUPID!
hace más de un año Babyrainbow13 said…
big smile
ok lovelife324 did somebody drop u when u was a baby cause it seems like it mater has he momets where i just want to slap the paint off hes face and sometimes he makes since so yea and.............MATER IS STUIPD >:)
MATER IS ALL MINE! HES MY HUSBAND AND HES NOT STUPID!