Die Hard What Its The Best Die Ha....

diehard4 posted on Aug 27, 2007 at 11:54AM
what its the best die hard movie you know

Die Hard 15 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año eisai_xazo said…
I loved the Die Hard 3!!
hace más de un año AudriF said…
i have only seen the 1st one and the 4th one x lol x and really enjoyed them both x i enjoyed the 4th one most though x
hace más de un año dustfinger said…
I like them all! I like the second one the best, but i don't like the bad guy. He's too serious.
hace más de un año dragonrider said…
I love the first one. Alan Rickman is so Talented
hace más de un año wepostlethwait said…
The first one will always be a classic, but honestly, the third is the most fun to watch.
hace más de un año House34 said…
Don't u think DH 4 doesn't even compare to the other three ? It's not as good or as funny..as the first ones..don't you (who have seen them all) agree ?
hace más de un año jmcclane33 said…
I love die hard with a vengeance and i think that all the die hard are great !!
i hope one day directed the last die hard :)
hace más de un año House34 said…
well anyway..I think the second is the best
hace más de un año ramona3211 said…
heart
Just love the fourth, but that is also the only one i have seen so... I realy wanna se the other ones too
hace más de un año xilovemrmonkeyx said…
I think 1st is best. I agree with house34 - 4th doesn't really compare to the others.
hace más de un año HarleyQuinn1 said…
smile
I like the 4th one better.
hace más de un año scott261 said…
smile
the 3rd one kicks ass
hace más de un año IndianaMcClane said…
Definitely the first one for me. And WITH A VENGEANCE is in a close second, probably benefiting a great deal from John McTiernan's return to the director's chair. DIE HARDER and LIVE FREE are never in a set ranking below those two but are also a lot of fun.
hace más de un año alicebeautex said…
Die hard 3 and die hard 4 xD
hace más de un año JacSwift said…
cool
The first laid the foundations for the rest and many an action movie afterwards. A great blueprint! I found a link to a song one of the writers of a potential 4th movie, which was to be on a cruise ship in the Caribbean. It's a Die Hard song! link My kid can't get it out of his head!