Dib Invader DIB?!?

Invader-Tak posted on May 01, 2009 at 10:52AM
Hey I just found out there WAS going to be an Invader Zim movie!
Apparently it's called Invader Dib. When Dib goes to Irk and destroys the Irken race. (eep! :( )
But it was never completed...
Awww..

Dib 9 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año hfkklg said…
meh
ya it was never done because it got cancelled or it was going to be to violent.
hace más de un año frylock243 said…
crying
well that sux >:(
hace más de un año invaderdev456 said…
mischievous
but y does dib have to destroy the irken race, huh?
ZIM DOES NOT NOT DECERFE(sp?)TO BE DESTROYED!!!!!!!!
sorry i got carried away...
hace más de un año Shadow5772 said…
meh
I was watching Invader Zim last night, and I saw some parts that didn't look good for kids. It's more like a show for teens.
hace más de un año Goddess_Nyx97 said…
smile
I made a petition to restart INVADER ZIM! All who are with me and want to sign it... comment or send a message to me or on my page.
hace más de un año lola641 said…
IZ IS COMING BACK!!! nicktoons on July 5 at 10:00pm, et.
hace más de un año 123moo123 said…
Shadow5772: it actually was targeted at young teens, but "was met with critical acclaim". i'm a "children in their early teens", and i LOVE invader zim. i got this off of wikipedia.
hace más de un año sonicgirl237 said…
crying
many websites have said that the movie was never made because the show was cancelled before season 2 ended and the movie was supposed to end the series
hace más de un año invader-badray1 said…
Yes and my awesome self invader bad was suppose to be in the movie as a new voice actter for new guy name invader bad that teams up with zim and Tak teams up with them but now... This is dumb they payed me and said it was shut down and maybe next time I was so piss and it was waste of time coming to them for no reason