dexter Downloadable dexter Font

supernatural6 posted on Nov 12, 2008 at 09:27PM
Does anyone know where you can download the Dexter font? I've looked everywhere but none of the fonts that I have found have been right :( can anyone help?

dexter 20 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año ebathory said…
Nah sorry, that would be very cool though!
hace más de un año atari said…
It's called Soda Script, but I can't find it anywhere for free...

link
hace más de un año jessman2010 said…
i have the dexter font that i can email you... it is suppose to be a commercial font, but i found it for free... its called soda script bold extra... send me your email address and i will send you the font... FYI all you have to do in your windows browser is type font, and open that file folder, when you have the font folder open, drag the soda script font file into the box, be careful, dont mix it with another font, you will have a funky font
treeni commented…
treeni_1967@yahoo.com.au hace más de un año
treeni commented…
Thankyou hace más de un año
hace más de un año nicjmartin said…
I found a link to it - link
hace más de un año Dexymorgan said…
Jessman, please, i do appreciate if you send it to me too....? dexymorgan@hotmail.be
Thank you!
hace más de un año KarlosTheJackal said…
Hi jessman, I would greatly appreciate it if you would send me the font. I sent you my email in a message, Thanks.
hace más de un año khan369 said…
jessman, i did the same thing as karlos!
hace más de un año friissen said…
Hey jesseman, sorry to bother you, but could you send the font to my email? alexanderfriis@gmail.com
i would appreciate it very much! :D
hace más de un año daniellesa said…
Hi, jessman, you could send me the font please? My email is daniellesa@fsmail.net

I would greatly appreciate it.
hace más de un año Silver663 said…
Jessman, would love it if you would send me it too, please I DON'T Like to beg. I'm at silvergold663@aol.com, Thanks Silver.
hace más de un año tchylle13 said…
hi jessman, could you please send me this font? i really need it!
tchyllelopes@hotmail.com thanks!
hace más de un año jmsblk said…
please send dexter font to jamesblake069@gmail.com or <same>@hotmail.com. thanks.
hace más de un año Benandjerrys said…
Hey jessman can you please send me tha font as well?
yoav_gilor@yahoo.com
Thanks...
hace más de un año Jessyckaaa said…
Can someone please send me the Dexter font, I need it for invitations for the party I am having. email is fastasyoucan28@yahoo.com I would be forever grateful!
hace más de un año bilenkuyboy said…
send me please dexter font: bilenkuyboy@gmail.com
hace más de un año Chaos2120 said…
smile
If your still able to email the font out, I would greatly appreciate it If you could send it to me as well. hobbes_75@hotmail.com

I'm hosting a Dexter themed dinner party and the font would be awesome on place cards and invites. Thanks!
hace más de un año MNMamama said…
Please if you can email it to britt.perry.89@gmail.com
hace más de un año angelz921 said…
Please me too! angelz921@yahoo.com
hace más de un año iLoveeDexter said…
Could you please email the font to me too? My email is christina.porter939@gmail.com. Thanks!
hace más de un año deathtokennedy said…
big smile
Seems like other people are more educated on font types haha sorry, buttt i do have a link to show you people! Take some time out of your day and watch these classy men make you giggle. Go on, grab an alcoholic beverage, sit back, and enjoy life for a few minutes. Dont be shy now. After those easy steps are completed, like the page "To Say the Least Productions" on facebook (assuming you liked the video and want to see more) Then chat it up to your friends. Of course your dont have to do all of these things but 1 of them perhaps? ehh? Really appreciate it! Gotta support creative people.
Ps: if you like dexter which im assuming you do, since your reading this, then you will enjoy the link. Ok im done babbling, here it is: