dexter The Ice-truck killer hand in season 6 *pontential spoiler for S6 finale*

McDreamyluva posted on Dec 19, 2011 at 12:12PM
I don't know if I'm the only one but I did not see the purpose of that Ice-truck killer hand in season 6? All I got from that was the intern is a weirdo who appears to be obsessed with Dexter, but I didn't get why he bought, then drew, then sent that hand to Dexter? *confuzzled*

Do you guys think they will build on that more in the next season?
 I don't know if I'm the only one but I did not see the purpose of that Ice-truck killer hand in seaso

dexter 3 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año silver93 said…
Yeah duh. Maybe he's playing with Dexter, trying to see if he snaps. I think it could really cause a problem when Dexter doesn't call the police over it. That's what a normal person would do, and Dexter isn't normal.
hace más de un año misanthrope86 said…
I definitely think they are building that storyline for next season. He seems a bit stalker-y, so I figure he has some agenda that is specific to Dexter, like he has some weird crush on him or he somehow knows who Dexter really is or something. He was really interesting in Dexter before we knew about the hand and before Dexter shot down his video game idea, so he definitely has some sort of agenda going on, but we won't find out about until next season, I guess.
hace más de un año HsaraD said…
They better incorporate it back into season 7 seeing as they spend a lot of time on it! I was kinda disappointed at the ending of the Dooms day killer too it seems like they built all that up for a lame ending...except when Deb finds out about Dexter but I hate the fact that shes in love with him that's weird and makes no sense. They grew up together! :p