esposas desesperadas OMG-Toronado!!! Spoilers...

Motherhubbard77 posted on Dec 03, 2007 at 03:09AM
Okay things to clear up??? Carlos, is he dead? Is the pile of rubble that Lunette was screaming at, was that where Tom and the kids were??? Oh and yah the major is gone, but can Carlos and Gabby still get their money???

esposas desesperadas 13 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año daitheflu4u said…
I was wondering about the whole Lynette situation, I am so lost on that part.
p.s
Was this the Finale? i came home late and tivo'd the show.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Motherhubbard77 said…
Everything I've read so far says it's a 2 parter, so I hope it's not the finale, it's hard to say with this writers strike going on.
link
This was really helpful! lol
hace más de un año ahastie7 said…
I think that because of the writer's strike, they have only one episode left that's filmed. My guess is that if the strike isn't resolved soon, this will be the season finale and they will save the remaining episode for next season. The hard part about this strike is that creatively the producers need to try and have a show end at a point that makes sense. And this would be a heck of a cliff-hanger. So in that regard, it would make sense for this to be the season finale.
I really didn't know that much about the strike, and when I looked it up, I was shocked about what was going on. I hate that it's ruining shows, but do completely support what they are doing.
hace más de un año xDHmadx said…
thats it now for the sweepa anyway!
they've only filmed one more episode after that and the air date is unknown!!
Lynette was screaming at the rubble of karens house cus it isn't there anymore and all her family were in it.
omg
was so sad.
cried buckets.
also feel dead sorry for susan cus mike was an arse!
hace más de un año elliotminorrock said…
Hey I've been watching season 4 and i live in the UK...whats this about a writers strike?
hace más de un año xDHmadx said…
you haven't heard? my lord where have u been! i live in uk! haha
WGA writers have gone on strike so they can get a cut of the profit in the money the producers are making online. have i got that right?
so no more of ur fave shows unfortunatly, because the writers have stopped writing.
Essentially all the writers in Hollywood land walked off, and haven't written anything new, so whatever they had done already is basically being used now, but most shows have run out or this is their last few. I do completely agree with what they are striking for, I'll try to find a link...
link
hace más de un año singapore_4ever said…
so Lynette and Karan hid in whose house?? OMG TOM IS DEAD?
hace más de un año jheeraman said…
Definitely the best episode this season. My mouth was left hanging open at the end.

Reminded me a lot of the Supermarket Heist in Season 03. Which I thought was the best episode of that season.

I love that this show swings from being hysterically funny to heart breakingly sad within a matter of seconds.
hace más de un año cath_107 said…
uhh.. why can't they just give in to the annoying strike!? it would make everyones life better.. the writers are talented and should get what they are worth!
hace más de un año scooterward said…
wdwwww