dc comics DCU siguiente Generation! DCU Roleplay

BLAMargera123 posted on Nov 28, 2011 at 03:57AM
This is Next Generation! a Roleplay where DC Universe is in the Future! all other Heroes and Villans are either Older, Really Old, or Dead. thats when New Heroes come along! in this you can be the Offspring of your Favorite Heroes or Villans. now here the Character Sheet
-----------------------------------------­---­---­
Name:
Superhero Name:
Birthday:
Birthplace:
Written Appearance: (Regular and/or Super)
Height:
Weight:
Personality:
Abilities:
Origin:

OK! so ya know get to it! PLEASE!!!
save

dc comics 3 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año BLAMargera123 said…
here is my Character
Name: Arnold Nelson
Superhero Name: Dr Fate VII
Birthday: August 13
Birthplace: Wisconsin
Written Appearance: He has Shaggy Hair, Green Eyes, wears Glasses, Wears a Black Shirt, Gray Jacket, Gray Baggy Pants, and White & Black Shoes. in Super he wears the Helm of Nabu II, Blue Suit, Golden Boots, Gloves, Belt, Neckpiece, Amulet, & Cape.
Height: 5'12
Weight: 152 lbs.
Personality: When he is not wearing the helmet he's Smart but Clumsy, With the Helmet he's Wise and Strong.
Dislikes: Bullies, Bugs, & Dark Magic.
Abilities: Carries no Superhuman abilities but Has the Helm of Nabu II to give him Super-Strength, Flight, Invulnerability, Fire Blasts, Lightning Blasts, Telekinesis, Minor Spell Casting, Telepathy, Energy Blasts, and Creating Solid Objects.
Origin: Arnold Nelson is the Son of Kent Nelson. Arnold attends college. When Arnold first started College he got beat up. but one day some bullies attack him and threw him in a nearby Forest, there arnold laid Unconsious until he saw the Helmet sit right beside him. He picked up the Helmet knowing that it looked alot like his Fathers but different Design, he put on the Helmet seeing and Knowing all Order and Chaos, Thus Creating Doctor Fate VII. he uses his Newfound power for Good.

ok theres my character now I hope to see all of your Characters!
hace más de un año BLAMargera123 said…
the more you all view my rp and don't join the more my thoughts of shooting up a nursery grows even bigger
hace más de un año Nicolicious said…
You just keep posting these RPs everywhere don't you? :P