damon salvatore Has anyone read the books?

shh posted on Nov 10, 2009 at 07:11AM
my friends says they're not as good as the show and are soo different!! should i read them?

damon salvatore 13 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Darktimes104 said…
I havn't read them yet(on my list of next to read) I would say if you enjoy the show then you should read the book. Get it from the public library or borrow it from a friend that may have it and see if you like it. Honstly, I can't wait till I have enough time to read it because I love the series.
hace más de un año GGLover_1 said…
I read the books before the tv show came, about 1 month before. And i had to read them in a week because they are so GOOD! I personally loved the books, sure the show is a tad different but to me the books are perfection and will actually help you learn more about the characters, not they're history because it changes, but like Damon, I think his persona is beautifully put together in the books and his relationship with Elena... Well, you should read them. I also like the show, but the books are addictive!!!
hace más de un año whitch said…
i read all the books and can't wait until the next one comes out show is ok and the acting is all right but I still like the books better
hace más de un año chagrin91 said…
i have read all the books but the last one was disappointing coz i didnt want elena to come back but she did soo i didnt like that
hace más de un año shh said…
oh are more coming out???
hace más de un año kissthenight said…
i've read the books and I completly loved them!!! the fourth is really wierd though cause Damon goes really soft
hace más de un año katie15 said…
smile
I've read the books and they are quite good. I think they get a bit more boring as they go along, but I think it was the Delena scenes that kept me going! lol xD Personally, I prefer the show, but the books are worth reading if you haven't read them xD
hace más de un año DaniKatZ said…
big smile
I've read all the books so far.. They're really good!
But i don't find them as good as the tv show, yes they are completely different.. But it's good reading a different version of the show.. I prefer the show <33
btw..there is going to be one more book coming out, i think!
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año claudia_bb said…
i have read the books too...i loved them....are so great.
now i am at book numer 6.
hace más de un año Lil_Monroe said…
No..i've been told they're very boring and much worse than the show.
hace más de un año katiegirl101 said…
big smile
personally i love them both if u walked into my room u would see the four books in top conditoin im addicted to them u would also see dvds of season 1 the vampire diaries plus pics of the book and actors from the vampire diaries .but if u like the show i would consider reading the books i read the books 3 mouths before the show even started and i was goin craazy waiting to watch the show (:
 personally i amor them both if u walked into my room u would see the four libros in parte superior, arriba conditoin im a
hace más de un año Damon_Fan said…
Im reading the 4th one i think now, its different but i like them, i like both equally :).
hace más de un año NCISLuverjk93 said…
wink
Yep, actually I just read them this past week. They are good, but not as amazing as I was expected, to be honest. The shows a million times better in my opinion. Alot is the same but there is so much that is different, things that I'm glad were left out of the show. But I would still read them :P