cruzar, cruz Academy RPG (Vampire Knight) Profiles!!!

zutaradragon posted on Oct 07, 2010 at 12:46AM
post info 'bout yourself here!

cruzar, cruz Academy RPG (Vampire Knight) 66 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 66

hace más de un año zutaradragon said…
Names: Forina and Sarrena
they are twins: they have lavender eyes that change to a blue-ish color in winter and summer, blond hair. (but Forina has red streaks dyed into hers usually)
Dreams: well, Sarrena wants to be a model and Forina is good with poems and drawing.
Background: well, even though they look exactly alike (mostly, exept Forina has a small, heart-shaped birth mark on her arm, but it's barely noticable) Sarrena was always daddy's fav. and (since their mom died giving birth) dad hated Forina, and there was no one to protect her. he was abusive, but only to Forina, and only when Sarrena wasn't there. eventually she ran away and ran into a rouge vampire. he attacked her and, since he wasn't able to finish her off cuz Kaname came and stopped him, she became a vampire. he was just slightly to late. mean while, Sarrena had just got home from a friends and noticed that she was gone. and who would have thought that they had just gotten a scholarship to Cross Academy as Forina was going through the rush of just becoming a vampire and Sarrena's luck of finding a modeling job just near there. Sarrena still has no idea that Forina is a vampire. as far as she knows, the day class was full, so Forina had to be in the night class.
Crushs: Forina likes Zero and Sarrena likes Shiki.
last edited hace más de un año
 Names: Forina and Sarrena they are twins: they have lavender eyes that change to a blue-ish color i
hace más de un año hiddennobodie said…
Name: Kevin Redfield
Theme Song: Dani California-Red Hot Chili Peppers
Race: Living Vampire(a person born as a vampire and is alive and has a soul. and they can walk in the sunlight and crosses doesn't bother them but they has the strengths as a Dead Vampire)
Fears: losing his soul when he turns into a Dead Vampire
Job: School Guardian
Dreams: being the best of the best fighter
Crushes: none yet

Background: Kevin was born as a Vampire making him a Living Vampire. His father was human while his mother was a Dead Vampire. Kevin started going to Cross Academy after he heard that there was others like him there.

His father was happy that Headmaster Cross allowed him to enroll there. He only visits Kevin once in a month as he knew the students in the Night Class would try to hurt him. He knows that Kevin can protect him until he becomes a Dead Vampire.

Kevin has the fear of becoming a Dead Vampire, he fears that he will loose his soul. Being a School Guardian he has a hard time containing peace between the Night and Day Classes. But at least he can have some fun with both classes until he becomes a Dead Vampire.

Picture:
 Name: Kevin Redfield Theme Song: Dani California-Red Hot Chili Peppers Age: 20 Race: Living Vampire(a
um...wouldn't being born as a vampire make him a pure blood, not a living vampire???
hace más de un año hiddennobodie said…
no his mom was a vampire while his father was human
ok...that makes some sense...slightly...
Sarrena's theme songs: sexy naughty bitchy me and barbie girl
Forina's theme songs: perfect and welcome to my life
hace más de un año IchigoShirosaki said…
Name: Hikari Cain (Akasuki's older step sister, she was adopted by his family)

race: pure blood vampire.

personality: calm, short tempered, knows how to fight. very impulsive, has a hard time keeping control of herself around humans, so she tends to stay away from them as much as possible, another reason she is around Kaname so much. she's Loyal, and can be very athouritive.

looks: (a picture will be added eventually)

powers: can control ice. she can read minds to a certain extent. other then that, she's very fast and agile, and not afraid to kill.

crush: Kaname

bit of other info: she's very close to Kaname,she usually reads alot of books in spare time talks to Akatsuki and Hanabusa alot when not with Kaname. only Ruka and Hanabusa know how deeply she cares for Kaname.

Akatsuki Kain (Wild) and Hanabusa Aido (Idol) r cousins, not brothers. and how can either b your brother when they r aristocrats and u r a pureblood?
 akatsuki Kain (Wild) and Hanabusa Aido (Idol) r cousins, not brothers. and how can either b your brot
hace más de un año teamsalvatore98 said…
Kitatsune Reina (no family, she killed them all)

race: pureblood vampire

personality: She has loads of bloodlust, enough to go around the school twice. She prefers being alone than with people. She is disorganized and hates when people tell her what to do.

looks: She's tall and incredibly skinny and her hair is black and straight.

powers: she can conjure fire out of thin air and will it to do anything she wants

bit of other info: She takes only about two minutes to adapt to new surrounding and hates people. She stays near Aido because he annoys her the least.
 Kitatsune Reina (no family, she killed them all) gender: female race: pureblood vampire age:
hace más de un año silverstream101 said…
Name:Hiri Kuroya

Race: Aristocrat

Crush: Ichijo

Background Info: Both parents were killed by Vampire hunters when i was 5 (vampire years). They have somehow gotten on their list. They some how knew that they where being hunted because a day before they where killed they hide me in the woods. When i went back home to see what happened the house was in ashes. nothing was left except a silver braclet with a jasmine in it. Hiri is tall and has long black hair. She has blue eyes. Her powers are the elements, shape shifting and can speak most animal languages. She bought a black cat with bright blue eyes for company a few days after she came to CA. Her name means ScarletJasmine BlackNight.

Song: Stand in the Rain
 Name:Hiri Kuroya Race: Aristocrat Age: 18 (Vampire years) Crush: Ichijo Background Info: Both par
hace más de un año teamsalvatore98 said…
Kitatsune's theme song is Tourniquet by Evanescence
OMG i love that song!!!
Matt and Aiko (Little Loved One)
6 and 3
2 little kids, brother and sister, that will come into play l8er in the rp. (i promis)
 Matt and Aiko (Little Loved One) 6 and 3 2 little kids, brother and sister, that will come into pla
hace más de un año beautifully said…
Name:Mitsiao Shcinichi

Race: Pure blood.

Powers: Psh everything A Pure blood can do duh!!!
Boyfriend: Akatsuki Kain

BAckround: My family has abandoned me cause I refuse to kill humans. They are being hunted along with my brother Matsoui(Twins) who is very dangerous to both vampires and humans. He has the same abilities. I came here to Cross Acadamy to be with my boyfriend of long time Akatsuki Kain. Peopple find me a trouble maker cause I can rad minds with my ability.

Looks: Tall, skinny but with curves, Blonde hair that looks white.

Personality: Smart, funny, loves to be around friends, Dangerous, loves to hang with akastuki and have fun.

Theme song: Dragon Soul English dubb. Akastuki and My song:)
 Name:Mitsiao Shcinichi Race: Pure blood. Age: 17 Vmp years. Powers: Psh everything A Pure blo
hace más de un año luckystar247 said…
Name:Suho,Kamiki

Race:Aristocrat

Family:unknown(has been liveing in a ophanage)

Powers:She is very fast,and uses a sword to fight.

looks:She is short,and has mid-long black hair(she wears a bunny clip on the left side of her head) icy blue eyes.

BAckround:Personality:Kamiki is a hardcore otaku, she loves anime and adult films,She is hyper and perverted Kamiki can be smart, but she hates studying; thus her grades are a bit uneasy .She doesn't remmember much about her past only recently she has been able to remmember fragments of her memories.She got a letter in the mail sent ti her from ,a headmaster cross saying she has been accepted to a cross academy and is on her way there now.

Theme song:Aozora No Namida by Hitomi Takahashi
(i tried lol ^^)
 Name:Suho,Kamiki Race:Aristocrat Age: 17 Vampire years Family:unknown(has been liveing in
didn't u say Mitsiao is a pure blood? look, it's live action Mitsiao!
 didn't u say Mitsiao is a pure blood? look, it's live action Mitsiao!
Wow it really is okay I'll change it to pure blood but I dont think I ever said it:)
it says it in your bio. said both of your parents were pure bloods. that would b the only reason you'd have 2 marry your bother as well. the girl is named Kerli, BTW.
big smile
Oh cool cool wowo I didint catch that oh well :)
hace más de un año bi_winning said…
smile
Name: Michiko Yakasuki

RAce: Aristocat

Powers: has the ability to cut off all your senses and can Control plants.

BAckround: Well I Just found out about Cross acadamy and Decided to go here. ^.^

Description.; Medium Hight, Slender with loooong black hair and Bright green eyes. Love music and can play almmost any instrament, her faveorite in the trombone.
hace más de un año bi_winning said…
This is me bw
 This is me bw
pretty.
 pretty.
hace más de un año HuddyLover1 said…
Ryuran Akatsuki
Race: PureBlood
Bio:I don't remeber much but i know i had four parents and twop were pure blood and the others found out and kicked me out and i found my way to cross academy

Powers:Can change the darkness around her,control minds,grow bat wings (doesnt like to),change my teeth so i dont always look like a vampire,suoer hearing

Description: black hair in the winter red in the fall white in the summer and purple in the spring blue eyes like storm clouds

Words that explain me:Smart,Lively,Beautiful,Leader,Selfless

Crushes: Kaname-Sama

Theme song: My Immortal and Hello Evanesence
 Ryuran akatsuki Race: PureBlood Age: 16 Bio:I don't remeber much but i know i had four parents and tw
Getsuga-Ryu (Piercer of Life) and Tou-Tenshu (Far Off Heaven) Kurogami (Black God)
twins, 17
Purebloods
often called Ryu and Tou, they hate eachother. (even thought they were supposed 2 marry eachother) they don't even have broterly sisterly love, which constently causes problems 4 their family. Ryu and Tou were, because of their constent fighting and having burned down the house twice, seperated. Tou (the girl) was sent 2 Cross Academy and no one's seen Ryu sinse then. some say he really loved his sister and hated that he did because he hates attachment and often says "Trust is 4 fools" this may be y he left.
Ryu's Theme: What's Up People (Death Note second season theme) and Flawed Design
Tou's Theme: Evil Angel and City of Devils
Ryu's GF: doesn't have one
Tou's BF: Aido (part of the reason she hates her brother is cuz he hates Aido)
 Getsuga-Ryu (Piercer of Life) and Tou-Tenshu (Far Off Heaven) Kurogami (Black God) twins, 17 Purebl
facts about Mitisao :)

NIck name: angel of destruction, beautiful bride or beauty

Hate: Spiders, animal blood, killing humans, her cousion haro.

Love: Almost everything.

Boyfriend: Akatski

Mom and Dad; Yoko and Kiru

Origin: Osaka Japan.

If Mitisaio had three wishes: 1. TO have her brother find I lovely girl.
2. To marry akatskiright now.

. Have kid's who wont have to maryy if they dont want to.

fun facts: Fav coolor White (Like her hair), has a tatto of a whit flower or her leg, love dubstep and flyleaf and dubstep. Can Speak English, spanish, Japenese. Has a cat name Maxy and Back in japan a Puppy name Eniu.
 facts about Mitisao :) NIck name: ángel of destruction, beautiful bride o beauty Hate: Spiders
Name: Juliet

Pure Blood

Bio- Hard corse dancer, came to cross Acadamy to
be with other vampiers. She use to travel wwith her brother till she came here, he live's with HEadmaster cross in that buliding and teaches the day calss.

Name: Romeo

Pure blood

Age 20

bio:Traveld till his sister wanted to hang with other vampires, Loves to teach so got a job as a teacher for the day class. It hetic but anything for juliet my Almost bride.

Name: Juliet Pure Blood Age: 17 Bio- Hard corse dancer, came to cruzar, cruz Acadamy to be with othe
More of them ha as you can tell I just fell inlove with the play ;)
 más of them ha as tu can tell I just fell inlove with the play ;)
yes...i can tell....
Facts about Juliet<3

1. Is about to get married to Romeo.

@. Faveorite color is pink

3. Loves to travel to world have been to almost every country can speak over 250 launges.

4. Hate know-it- alls

5. Faveorite power to use; Love spell (Can make any two people fall in love)

6. Loves romeo with all her heart thier grandparents were actually the real romeo and julite, shakesphere was just a vampire who wrote a play off of them.

7. Hate spiders..

8. Loves to dance! Favorite ballet, also oldels and acts.

9. Loves to make friends.

!0: Has a huge ppure blood family.

(Image below!)
 Facts about Juliet<3 1. Is about to get married to Romeo. @. Faveorite color is rosado, rosa 3. amor
I found this cool doll maker so I just had to make one of Mitisaio, and stuff :) I'll make yoko after this!!!
 I found this cool doll maker so I just had to make one of Mitisaio, and stuff :) I'll make yoko after
Okay last one.. Maybe Muw ha ha ha this is yoko ;) I'll post the website link this time :3

link
 Okay last one.. Maybe Muw ha ha ha this is yoko ;) I'll post the website link this time :3 http://
(ryuran summer now)
 (ryuran summer now)
Juliets cousion Snow<3? Yes no or the one below it??????
 Juliets cousion Snow<3? Yes no o the one below it??????
or Ummm Blosom??? This one or the top one?
 o Ummm Blosom??? This one o the parte superior, arriba one?
wow....u ish obsessed wit dress up games....jus like i'm obsessed wit Blackheart....
So Mitisaio and Mitsikis new last name. Hio like Shizuka Hiao. Cause they are all family now.
(ryuran spring)
 (ryuran spring)
(ryuran winter)
 (ryuran winter)
(ryuran fall)
 (ryuran fall)
Shitsuren (Broken Heart)
Aristocrat
he was the hated one no one wanted him they adopted him because they found out ryuran was a vampire but they couldnt kick her out yet not so young so they got him but ryuran was smart she took care of him
Theme: Animal I've Become
 Shitsuren (Broken Heart) 20 Aristocrat he was the hated one no one wanted him they adopted him becaus
hace más de un año Man-of-Arcane said…
Name: Ziin Sabuya
Pure Blood
Backround: Showing no interest in his families mafia and more into potions, spells, and books, he comes to Cross Academy under strict guard. He dabbles in anything of the supernatural and is an expert in artifacts, symbols, hyroglyphs, and the like.
Likes: Any and at all superstitious conspiricies, potions, long walks in moonlit woods, black roses.
Dislikes: People who interupt his works, people that disturb his thinking process, any and at all that say knowledge is useless, people who are mean in any way to women
Bio: A chatty child with the hope for people to truely see his genious. He is no stranger to regection and believes that if one comes to him for help, he can not turn them down unless it is a horrible offense to his morals. He truely is a black sheep in his family for most are ruthless hitmen who's only loyalty is to money. He carries books and chemical reagents with him at all times in compartments of his immense jacket, for he has some potion, elixier, or bane for any situation.
 Name: Ziin Sabuya Pure Blood Age: 15 Backround: mostrando no interest in his families mafia and más
Mika Sakura

Hunter

Bio- Mika is someone people fear yet love. She is one of the top hunters using her katna and small dagger. She has no love for vampire outside of cross academy. She was one of the hunters sent to kill mitisaios family. She is gracefull and smart but also dangerous. She was born into a popular hunter family with two older brother that always protected her and her younger brother.
She doesnt mind killing vampires infact one could say she enjoys it.

weakness:Kittens and chocolate covered strawberrys.

Mika- Tall and gracefull, with long black hair that in the sun tends to look purple. usually wears black skinny jeans and a loose T-shirt but find herself wearing the black dayclass uniform.tatoo of a rose on the inside of her left wrist almost to the end of her elbow.

Theme:The High Life by In Fear and Faith
 Mika Sakura Hunter Age: 17 Bio- Mika is someone people fear yet love. She is one of the parte superior, arriba
hace más de un año Man-of-Arcane said…
Name: Alicia Ashford

Pureblood

Bio: Alicia was a servent for the higharchy of the Sabuya Mafia, specifically to Ziin. He was the only nice person that she had to deal with, and in his and her spare time, Ziin taught Alicia to defend herself by teaching her magic. When Ziin had left, Alicia had covered his escape and was being held as leverage for Ziin to come home.

She is a beautiful girl, even for her ravenous nature. She wears skirts so she can move quickly to dodge attacks of both physical and magical. She has a necklace made by Ziin that she refused to give up, in the shape of a blade, a claymore.

Weakness:Blood and roses

Name: Alicia Ashford Pureblood Age: 16 Bio: Alicia was a servent for the higharchy of the Sa
Full name: Isarakai Riju Hitaka (to rely on renewed ashes/ plum tree/ scarlet hawk. most call her Sara)
AKA: Hamaitachi (Sharp Slashes)
Aristocrat
tends to keep a hood look, often has dyed hair, thoug always keeps some of the natural blonde showing.
because they don't have the same last name and they look only slightly similar, no one would guess that she and Ichijou are actually brother and sister. partly because she didn't find out about it till resently. though born in Japan, she was moved 2 America with 2 other people she grew up thinking were her parents. it was to protect her from some threat she still doesn't know, but she grew up in the hood fighting for her life after the people who were suppose 2 take care of her abandon her at the age of 10. oddly, she's just figuring out that she's different. she grew up with strange powers but she didn't think anything of them. she's also just like her brother when it comes to most things. however, in many ways she's also "hood" she don't give a shit what anyones says and she tends to keep a "hood" frame of mind. she moved 2 cali a while back, just 2 another hood. at least until she ran into her so called "parents" and they finally told her the truth about her past. she grew up feeding off humans, though...so trying 2 convert 2 tablets is hard.
Fav. Saying: "if u understand me now, i love being mis-understood. y? because i live in Cali but i grew up in the hood."
Theme Song: "The Rose That Grew Through Concrete"
BF: Ren
 Full name: Isarakai Riju Hitaka (to rely on renewed ashes/ ciruela, ciruelo tree/ scarlet hawk. most call her Sar
Ren
Aristocrat
Punk or hood look works best on him. his midnight blue eyes turn to icy blue when he uses his powers. usually he sticks 2 punk.
a great gitarist, part of the reason he moved 2 Cali was to start a band. however, it doesn't seem to be going to well. he grew up with Sara in the hood and they actually met because she heard him playing and she started singing a song 2 go with it. he's had no one his whole life, so he's gotten by with stealing what he needed and selling drugs (he never did any of them though)
Fav. Saying: "like what the hell am i doin' right?"
Theme Song: "My Life"
GF: Sara
 Ren Age: 16 (Vamp. years) Aristocrat Punk o capucha, campana look works best on him. his midnight blue eyes t
hace más de un año musicgirl68 said…
Name:Rika Hanabusa

Crush: Shitsuren or Senri whoever isn't taken out of those 2

Family:The Hanabusa Family

Secret:only Kaname and Aidou Know she is queen until later

Close to:Aidou Takuma Matt Kaname Rima Shitsuren and Senri

Enemies:Rido and Shizuka

Cool facts:she is the bad a** and a professional singer also plays every instrument EXTREMLY well, she hates when people try to act better than her!

Personality:you will see

Looks:
 Name:Rika Hanabusa age:17 Crush: Shitsuren o Senri whoever isn't taken out of those 2 Rank:
Name:Erza Nikko

Aristocrat:)

Powers: Can change into any Type of armor and weponds that kind of stuff:)

Crush:Head master and Ichijo;)

Bio- Just an amazing person, can be extreamly scary at times though, likes to be in charge, has been around for a long time and is best friends with kaname! She has a cat named happy, who is blue and loves fish... She has a ex boyfriend named Natsu that she has an on and off realtionship with.

Song: The Cali Buds
 Name:Erza Nikko Age: 300+ Stoped aging at seventeen... Aristocrat:) Powers: Can change into
wow thats 3 crushes on Ichijo....dude better watch out! XD
Its cause ichijo is sexy :3 but not as sexy as akatsuki:33
*facepalm* ya and now hiri might have some compitition...