Critical Analysis of Twilight Do tu like Twilight at all?

j1edwardcullen7 posted on Jul 15, 2009 at 04:57AM
I do like Twilight, but I also think it's gotten ridiculous.

Critical Analysis of Twilight 11 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Sweet_Pants said…
smile
By 'ridiculous' you mean that alot of the fans are downright nuts about it?! To the point that they're overly obsessive? If so, I agree completely, and understand. They get annoying with the simple questions, such as 'Do you think Edward is Hott?!', and basically posting comments around that. Ok, sometimes I let myself get a little fangirlish and say the following opinion; 'No, Edward sucks, he isn't perfect (no one is, not even sparkly vampires)' followed by 'JACOB ROCKS'XD

Forgive me, I could tell your an Edward fan;)

*OMG, how'd she figure it out?*
Well, uh, it was in her username...it was a bit obvious...
*Oh...*
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año j1edwardcullen7 said…
rainy
Hahaha, no, that's not why I named my thing j1edwardcullen7...
I used to be a huge, annoying fangirl. *I'm sorry! I've revised my ways; I'm changed!* I named my account this because I was reading Breaking Dawn at the time that I named my account. I am going to be either 17, which I doubt, but wish I could be, or eighteen, I'm moving to Seattle. My name starts with a J. So I wrote, J1, for J is my first initial and one is also the first number of seventeen, and edwardcullen because I was being random, and, like I said, was a fangirl, and seven as the second number. Makes more sense?? Okay, then, all better!
hace más de un año HerMelody said…
As the Twilight Series spot is my main spot, I guess I do like Twilight xD however, the madness can get overwhelming... I admit to frequently submitting things like 'Team Jacob!' because I do love the saga and I love Jacob. But some fans can be so immature... the Twilight Love can be so in-your-face and too hyper... I don't mind people being infatuated with Edward Cullen. Or any character. I don't mind any of the craziness, for the most part... but somewhere in the back of my mind I'm aware that it really needs to calm down.
hace más de un año snoznoodle said…
I used to like it a lot more than I do now. I think before I knew there were things wrong with it but I was too caught up with the romance to care (it's hard to not love Edward on first read really you have to admit). I was never as obsessed as some of these fans but I was pretty crazy about it... until the movie came out and everyone got so hyped.

I think I remember what cracked me. It still makes me laugh actually. It was a question on the spot about how much paraphenelia you have in your room. These girls said every inch of their room was covered in posters or framed photos of Edward, they had painted mottos like "i like boyz dat sparkle" on their doors and owned about 10 "I kissed a vampire and I liked it" t-shirts. It made me think, oh come on, nothings that good.

If you ignore all the faults though I do think you can enjoy the series... after a while though the faults get a bit too overwhelming.
hace más de un año tammy63 said…
I don't really like Twilight, no

Do you hear that Robert Pattersion was filming his new film and got mobbed by female fans. In an attempt to get away, Rob's bodygaurds took him across a road and he nearly got hit by a car! Afterwards one bodygaurd yelled to the female fans 'see what you did? He could have been killed!'

I think they should have a secure barrier to keep them away...or just have them calm down
hace más de un año snoznoodle said…
I know poor Rob it's more like a curse than a gift he's been given. When a star almost gets killed because of his fans I think it's time to bring in the army of psychologists lol.
hace más de un año twilight0girl said…
yeah i like twilight.but i dont think its gotten ridiculous.but,then again i am getting twilight lip gloss,hand lotion,and body spray.
 yeah i like twilight.but i dont think its gotten ridiculous.but,then again i am getting twilight lip
rainy
They have body spray? Lotion? And for God's sake, they have lip gloss!?
hace más de un año HerMelody said…
meh
I'd like lip gloss... *shifty eyes*... well, I like lip glosses and balms... *coughs*. Hand lotion sounds a bit much, though. Is it true that there's something called Volturi mascara? O_O
rainy
They probably just use a regular crappy mascara or something, and it's going to turn into the "number one" because of it's popularity, when really, there's nothing special about it. If it even exists. Same with the other products. :/
hace más de un año Sweet_Pants said…
smile
True, alot of popular people make nromal stuff with their name on it. Which equals....
...= $$$$ + $$$ = $$$$$$$

It's quite brilliant actually, even if it's rip-offish. Cool 'rip-offish'. I haven't made a word in a long time;)
*adds rip-offish to dictionary*