Critical Analysis of Twilight Twilight Plot Holes Game

EastendersRox posted on Jul 13, 2011 at 04:11PM
*Ok, I am going to write some of the twilight plot hole's here, and you can continue writing them, I am bad at explaining things, so what YOU do is write a few of twilight's plot holes in the comments that I dont have written here*

1. This Plot Hole is from breaking Dawn, en route to Isle Esmee, bella mentions travelling to "the west coast of Rio de Janeiro" There is no west coast of Rio de Janerio or any place in Brazil in a westerly direction, you would eventully end up at the Andes Mountain Range.

2.In New Moon Bella and and Alice reached Voltori in 1, 2 days but it took the voltori like 3 monthes to get to them.

3.And In Twilight bella made pancakes for charlie. But a few paragraphes later, Chief swan was told to be scowling into his cerceal.

4. Why dosent Edward kill bella when she gets her period?

5. How can Meyer say that eating animals is orignal? L.J and Anne Rice both did it before her.

Now you can continue putting in plot holes

Critical Analysis of Twilight 10 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Lumos_Maxima said…
smirk
Lol I noticed number 1 & 4 too XD
hace más de un año twilight_quirk1 said…
blush
For number two, I think it was that Alice and Bella took a plane but the Volturi used their vampire skills to travel to another continent by foot, which would obviously change their arrival times.

I noticed number three as well, it kind of baffled me..

Stephenie Meyer explained on a fansite that number four was due to the fact that it's dead blood, and not fresh, so there's no bloodthirst for it.
hace más de un año cassie-1-2-3 said…
2. The volturi took their time... They're allowed to not leave immediately.

4. Because he doesn't want to.

5. That seems more like a personal complaint than a plot hole.
hace más de un año alexisn10 said…
3. Maybe Bella made him a big breakfast xD
hace más de un año daughterofdeath said…
6. Jasper went to high school where there were many ativities in which persons could injure themselves in bloody ways. So why hadn't he killed anyone yet?
7. He had problem controlling himself and they still allowed him to go to school (why? high school is not so interesting)
8. Alice couldn't predict things like Bella's paper cut or Tyler 's van?
6 - 7. He has the ability to control himself, like the others. Just because he made a mistake once, that does not mean he is required to make mistakes on a regular basis.

8. Bella didn't decide to get a paper cut and the ice didn't decide to steer Tyler's van into Bella's truck. When your car is out of control like that, you don't decide what move to make ahead of time. Even if she did see it half a second before it happened, what could she have done about it? Nothing more than what Edward did.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año daughterofdeath said…
He has the ability to control himself, like the others. Just because he made a mistake once, that does not mean he is required to make mistakes on a regular basis.
He went crazy because of just a little amount of blood (it was only a paper cut, and he reacted almost immediately) So what happened if someone scraped his knee in front of him
And I don't understand why did they have go to school. I can't see any benefits.
8. Bella didn't decide to get a paper cut and the ice didn't decide to steer Tyler's van into Bella's truck. When your car is out of control like that, you don't decide what move to make ahead of time. Even if she did see it half a second before it happened, what could she have done about it? Nothing more than what Edward did.
You mean she could only see the consequences of decisions, but not the future? There are many things we can't decide or expect, but they still happen( paper cut or ice), and they combine with our decisions to form the future.
He went crazy because of just a little amount of blood (it was only a paper cut, and he reacted almost immediately) So what happened if someone scraped his knee in front of him

The difference is, Jasper takes the time to consciously prepare himself for the worst when he goes to school. He knows what he's stepping into, so he has his guard up.
Bella got a paper cut in his own home, where he has the right to let his guard down a little. Even with Bella there. He's not surrounded by a bunch of bodies that can bleed at any second. Just Bella. He has the right to relax a little.

And I don't understand why did they have go to school. I can't see any benefits.
The benefit is not not to get an education, the benefit is so that they can stay longer in one place. If they start off in a place as 18+ years old, they can't stay as long because time will catch up with their age much sooner.

You mean she could only see the consequences of decisions, but not the future?
Yes, Alice's visions are controlled by other people's decisions.

There are many things we can't decide or expect, but they still happen( paper cut or ice), and they combine with our decisions to form the future.
Yes... That is why Alice doesn't gave visions about everything.

"She sees things - things that might happen, things that are coming. But it's very subjective. The future isn't set in stone. Things change." -Edward to Bella on Alice's gift (Twilight)
last edited hace más de un año
Flickerflame commented…
Also, in regards to the point about Jasper, he'd have been aware of an exposure risk if he attacked someone at school. That exposure risk would have put him and the rest of the Cullens in danger, and as stated in Breaking Dawn, self-preservation is the only thing stronger than the thirst. There was no exposure risk when Bella had her paper cut. hace más de un año
hace más de un año Book-Freak said…
9. How Alice can see the weather. Her visions are made by other's people's decisions, but nobody decides the weather.
She can notice the weather at the time whoever's decision plays out. The weather's not going to change just because someone changes their mind.

That's how.