mntes criminales Hotch O Reid

ILUVHOTCH posted on Mar 11, 2009 at 08:22PM
mmm can't decide who I like the most? hotch or reid, reid or hotch. which one?
hotch for his poker face, reid for his quirkyness, hard choice.

mntes criminales 29 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año xellga said…
heart
Well, for me this is a no-brainer. ;) Reid is cute and funny and he _is_ a genius, but alas! I fell for Hotch right from the start. ;) And not just his poker face, although it was a factor, too. But his character just fascinates me. He seems so dark and gloomy and businesslike but he's got the best smile ever (only he almost never shows it). He's very perceptive and observant, he's got a dry sense of humor which I like, and he's a very good unit chief because he cares for people he works with. He seems to be just a typical FBI agent but deep down he's somewhat of a mystery, and this mystery isn't easy to solve.

Sorry, seems like I got carried away. :) But for me the choice is obvious: Reid is nice, but I love Hotch waaay better. :)
hace más de un año Celina79 said…
smile
I think the same about Hotch!
Xellga, mentioned already a lot, that I agree with. He is indeed very fascinating, he is dark, strong, loyally, handsome and compassionately. And yes, he really cares about the Team. He's a great Unit Chief!! I wish I had a Boss like him :)

And yes!!! He has a lovely smile, I wish he would show it more on the show!

Reid is indeed a genius and I like him too, but I prefere Hotch!
hace más de un año ILUVHOTCH said…
kiss
yes I have decided, definently hotch. i would love to have him as a boss- firm but fair.I like the fact he is slighty old fashioned always in a tie and lovely manners. He is very considerate about his team and always the ultimate professional. I think he is so torn between family and work, the snippets of him and his son show a softer side to him. he thinks on his feet. I loved him in court profiling the lawyer. he has a very dry sense of humour. One of my favourite clips is when he beats Reid up to slip him the gun.- complete trust between them both.
i would like him to have a new lady friend!
hace más de un año George11235 said…
Yes I'd have to agree. Definately Hotch, he's the best! However Reid is pretty awesome too, my second fav :)
hace más de un año jalicefan15 said…
Reid is my faveorite
hace más de un año MiraNL said…
Hotch is my favorite and Reid is a good second. A lot has been said already, but I will post my Hotchathon when I have a bit more time.
hace más de un año ILUVHOTCH said…
love that photo of Hotch!
hace más de un año abby1161976 said…
wink
WELL I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT REIDS QUIRKINESS IS DEFFINETLY BETTER THAN HOTCHS POKERFACE ALTHOUGH THAT POKER FACE IS SURE AWINNER TOO!!!!!!!!!!
hace más de un año magsf99 said…
big smile
For me, its gotta be Reid!! No contest about it in my eyes, Reid is simply 'adorkable' (to quote the Best word to describe contest)Although I do like Hotch, there is a certain vulnerability in Reid that makes me love him even more...
hace más de un año ncisfan001 said…
smile
Reid! Definitely without a doubt Reid! His little quirks are just beyond adorable! It's soo cute how he just rambles on about all the stuff he knows. No offense to Hotch. I mean he's alright but he's like an emotionless statue most times. He's a good person though don't get me wrong, but in my personal opinion Reid is waaayyyy better.
hace más de un año Terra5 said…
wink
ohhhhh.....a tough one indeed! Can't I have both??? Hotch is so smolderingly hot, loyal to a fault, honest, sophisticated wit...who wouldn't want all those things rolled into one package! Remember the saying "Still waters run deep" - that's Hotch. However.....*sigh*....Reid's vulnerability, intelligence, quirkiness - and his adoringly soft dark eyes! Yup - it's Reid!
hace más de un año Nayeli53 said…
heart
Reid is geourgas and hot! his eyes will make you forget about the homwork you have to do or you'll fail math. and the way he talks....he sounds soooo cute when he talks!!! and hes real nice, sweet, smart, always makes me laugh when he says something that confuses the other memebers......

SPENCER REID GIRL FOREVER!!!
hace más de un año allyxx said…
heart
awwwwww WHYYY????? wy make me choose??? i love them both, but all i think about is marrying reid and having lil baby reid-geniuses whether you think this is weird or not i dont care cud u imagie how CUTE they would be????????? i love hotch and if i had to, i'd marry him in a heart beat, but reid is my out and out utmost favourite!!

love you matthew gray gubler!!!!!!
hace más de un año Agnes_Howlett said…
hmmm
Hmmm... Very hard! I love Reid, but I think I'd feel safier marrying Hotch instead of our genius. I don't know how Reid is when he's dating someone (I don't know if he is romantic, sexy, discrete, etc). But we have already seen Hotch in his love-moments with Haley... When he's in love, Hotch is 100% loyal, loving, romantic...Very different from when he is working. So, I'd rather prefer Hotch.
hace más de un año hottiecoolcat said…
kiss
REID DDUUHH WE ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER BECUASE WE ARE BOTH GENIUSES
hace más de un año 2cre8 said…
Reid! One of main reasons I watch the show!
hace más de un año Waltersfan said…
laugh
HOTCH. NO OTHER REASON.
hace más de un año rickyamy1991 said…
wink
i love them both but i love Reid a little more. I love his personality. He has this naive side and he might get mocked by Morgan but he always helps with the cases in the end. i'm a little bit geeky and nerdy so me and reid are perfect, ya know.
hace más de un año princessverona said…
smile
hotch is really special ,his character simply awesome :)
reid is crazy but cute like child :)
I LIKE HOTCH
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Marta13 said…
big smile
Mmmm I prefer Reid!!! So cute, and he became better in his job and more brave during the seasons!! The best. I like Hotch too, but what about Morgan? He's fantastic too! I love when he talks to Garcia :D but THE BEST IS SPENCE
hace más de un año SSA_Jareau said…
smile
I love both of them
hace más de un año deppforever said…
heart
Of course HOTCH I LOVE HIM♥ HE IS SO HANDSOME AND OMG I JUST LOVE HIM TO DEATH
 Of course HOTCH I amor HIM♥ HE IS SO HANDSOME AND OMG I JUST amor HIM TO DEATH
hace más de un año Pammov889 said…
kiss
Hotch is my guy. Reid is cute, but unless your into the same things it gets old quick with a human dictionary. Hotch probably is at great conversation. Both are very cute!!
 Hotch is my guy. Reid is cute, but unless your into the same things it gets old quick with a human di
hace más de un año SSA_Jareau said…
kiss
Hotch is the main reason I watch Criminal Minds =)
He is really handsome!!
hace más de un año noni12345678901 said…
kiss
I choose Reid- he's SO awesome!!!!!!
hace más de un año sonico759 said…
mischievous
none of them
hace más de un año monster_sisters said…
I love Hotch, for sure, however Reid is my honey :). Reid was actually the whole reason I started watching the show. My Dad was watching the last part of the multiple show episode where Reid was kidnapped by Tobias Hinkle. I heard him start talking, and I was like "whoa...dude's got brains!" So I sat down and watched the episode, and at the end, I saw him steal the delottid. I used to have a drug problem, so seeing someone with that much intelligence making the same mistake I did was, honestly, really attractive to me and I've been hooked ever since. Reid is the whole reason that I've added "Raise my IQ" to my bucket list :)
hace más de un año Andressa_Weld said…
heart
Hotch ♥

My fav character, I'm obsessed with him, he is such a good man.
hace más de un año ElleBelinski said…
Reid is adorable. He adds a quirky twist to the whole show. Some of the stuff he comes out with makes me crease. I love ho how much he cares about his mom. Its so sweet. His dress sense is BRILLIANT. I love how hes always introduced as Dr, its crazy how smart he is.

But im honestly gona have to say hotch is the best. Hes the perfect man. Tall dark and handsome. I could listen to his voice for hours on end. Guys is suits are nom anyway but he is just honestly out of this world

<3 <3