disney clásico disney On-Ice Princess Wishes is Coming to Youngstown, OH and Here's a Coupon

cinchris posted on Nov 23, 2010 at 03:36PM
I remember being in love with the Disney Princesses when I was growing up and now I love watching how much my daughter loves them too. Disney On Ice Princess Wishes is coming to the Covelli Center in Youngstown, Ohio December 16th - 19th. Tinker Bell serves as hostess and guides you through a collection of our beloved Disney stories. Cinderella, Belle, Aurora, Jasmine, Ariel, Snow White and Mulan are all there to share their magical stories.

Additionally, one hour before each show, the Disney Princess Pre-Show is available for free to all ticket holders. A real Disney Princess will be there hosting a display of gowns and treasures from the Disney Princess stories.

Use the discount code "MOM" to get $11 tickets on ALL Disney On Ice performances (not valid on Front Row or VIP seats, no double discounts, limit 6 per order). Click here to buy tickets using this great code: link. Regular Ticket Prices Range from $14 - $42.

I work for Miles of Marketing and this information was provided by them (link).
 I remember being in amor with the disney Princesses when I was growing up and now I amor watching how

disney clásico No respuestas