navidad Best navidad memories

harold posted on Dec 17, 2009 at 06:10PM
So, what is/are your favorite memories of Christmas?

navidad 5 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año peterslover said…
big smile
I remember one Christmas, when I was young, my Mom and Dad purposely didn't put my brothers name nor mine on all the gifts! My parents and Nana sat on the couch and watched us open our gifts. If I opened a truck, they would laugh! If my brother opened a doll, my folks laughed! It was all in fun! Thanks for the happy memory Harold :))
hace más de un año Atypical_Kate said…
heart
I got many memories :) But one Christmas was most amazing . It was about 5 years ago . We were sitting around the Christmas table in my aunt house. We were talking and laughing when suddenly my fathers mobile phoned . It was his friend who said that when he was walking through the forest to home whit his girlfriend they saw something black near the tree. When they came nearer they found out it was a dog ! A little black Labrador devoted to tree with his dog-lead and terribly whimpering. They ask my dad if he know what they should do. My dad told them to recall in 10 minutes and tell as all story. We couldn't believe how somebody could do something like that. Then my dad ask: " so what will we do?"
I knew we can't have dog because we have to small flat for him. So everybody look at my aunt (her flat is big with 3 rooms ) and she finally said : "Okay Bring this dog here ! " We were all so happy that we shouted HURRAY and clapped our hands. After 1 hour my dad friend opened door and then something run in to the house and was ruining and running all around the house . he was so happy dog :D We called him Max and his still living in my aunt house. And because we didn't know h when his born we are celebrating his birthday on Christmas Eve the day when he came to us :) Ha always have many gifts under the tree ;) That was the best Christmas EVER ! :D
hace más de un año peterslover said…
heart
Oh Kasia, that is a wonderful memory! God must have led your Dad to Max! And on Christmas Eve. A miracle for sure ♥
hace más de un año Atypical_Kate said…
heart
I must agree with you Susan :) It was unbelievable event:) It is a miracle :)
hace más de un año erika08 said…
I remember, my best Christmas memories is when my family and I have a link together with my boy friend's family, I so love the feeling that they are both happy for us.
last edited hace más de un año