cristianismo Christin Site Other Religion

huddygirl2 posted on Apr 30, 2010 at 06:19PM
I go curious of other religion want to leanr more about but the prombome is i do not want to search them not wanting to get to in to them. I think the best where to go is to find a chirstin site that has a page about other religions and want their believe in it will be even better if first say their want their believe then talk about want is the truth like I think I found one like that but the site is so so so croufsineing! so can you guy's give me a site?

cristianismo 7 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año SouthParkSmart said…
Wikipedia.com is good if you're just doing general research on them. It's basic facts and unbiased. If you're still unsure, pray that God will protect your heart as you read about other religions.
hace más de un año huddygirl2 said…
nah Wikipedia is way to complicated insides I want to read them on a Christin site makes me feel better knowing the other person is a Christin as well.
hace más de un año Cinders said…
The best way to know a religion is to learn about it from an unbiased source. A great place where Fanpoppers discuss different religions is on the link.

I don't know why people have this preconception that just because they learn about other religions, they're straying from their own. Several religions preach tolerance and understanding. The best way to do that is to learn about them from people who know, attend festivals for their holy days, and break bread with them. I've celebrated Christmas, Hanukkah, Yom Kippur, Ramadan, Easter, Three Kings Day, and Chinese New Year, each with people who practice the religion or are members of that culture. And it was a treat, seeing how others celebrated, and everyone is so welcoming.

If you want to learn about other religions, ask someone who knows about it. Ask a Jew who knows the Torah. A Muslim who knows the Koran. A Buddhist who's studied the Sutras. A Hindu familiar with the Bhagavad Gita. They'll be happy to share their beliefs with you and welcome you to their homes, and they won't try and convert you. Meanwhile, you can explain your faith, and why you believe, and invite them to have dinner in your tradition sometimes, too.
hace más de un año -HuddyLove- said…
I agree with Cinders. You aren't betraying your faith by being interested in other religions. A great website with tons of accurate, unbiased information is link.
hace más de un año sesshyswind said…
sunny
I think the best way to know your own fiath is to explore all the options the world presents to you and sort through them what you feel is the best for you, it could really help, because truly there can be no absolute ONE way. While so much says the same thing, just not in the same manor or uses the ame words, you just have to read between the lines sometimes... sometimes the answer isn't in the books it's in your heart, and wherein dout go to thoe books any of them or all of them, and search your heart You'll eventually find what you are lookig for. God exist within them all, there is no wrong or wright way so long as the correct path is discovered and taken, if not now then with the next time, or eventually I believe the Gods and Esulted spirits themsevles have faith in you that you will find that right road with the good words they left in our world. By combining heart and soul they believe you can find the right path within any words that are given, rather they are of the gods or inscribed by man either path can show the way.
last edited hace más de un año
thanks guy's but I know am not betraying it goes like this:If I mat a pagan and she is talling me about want she believer's in but I can not help but feel just a little unfromble most but if I go to a Christin site I feel better knowing the person talking is a believer himself
p.s:thanks huddylove.
NVM as it turns out I got a handle on the croufsineing site.