cristianismo Faith and a Question.

MalphasDemon posted on Dec 01, 2011 at 11:00AM
My whole life i haven't really beleaved in "god" or anything i was athiest it was 1-2years ago when i got locked up for skipping school i had 6months to think about things, and i joined a Christian group. From then on i thought i beleaved but then faded away, 2years later im kinda getting back to it, i dont know if im commidid or a beleaver or a true follower. i think im commidid but theres so many sins, and alot of stuff doesnt make sence, Anyways my question was i bought a ring with a cross on it, i was wondering if it wouldnt be right sence i think im not a true follower in my heart but yet try to be? and i have a ring with a heart on the sides and a gold cross in the middle with skulls on it (it's gothic) but i have two rings with crosses on them, would it not be right?

cristianismo 3 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año vick2075 said…
The bible forbids all sort of fetishes! But you have said you don't know if you have been converted or not!...it is only a matter of personal decision...either you are christian or you are not! Either you have accepted Christ as your Lord and Saviour or you have not! The choice is yours...make it wisely!
hace más de un año MalphasDemon said…
fetishes? o.o
hace más de un año southern-belle said…
Um, fetishes? I wouldn't really say any of what she MalphasDemon said was a fetish... Anyway, to answer your question, I don't see why it would be a problem to wear the ring. If you DO believe in the christian god then it's a reminder of that but even if you don't a cross has so many different meanings that you might see it as totally unconnected to any religion. If you don't feel right with Christianity as a religion but want some sort of religion you should look into others. I was born and raised Catholic, then my family converted to Baptist, however I'm now a Pagan. Religion is a very personal choice and it's not just Atheist or Christian so consider all your choices and do some research on the subject. If you ever have any questions or anything on stuff like this you can message me if you want to (:
Blessed Be and good luck on your path!