Chris Brown and rihanna Why Are They In Amor For?

teentitans1456 posted on Nov 07, 2009 at 09:53PM
Sorry but it cant be true.chris and rihanna cant be in love!chris beat up rihanna.after that you can not say they are in love!chris might be sorry but i dont belive it.look if you think they will get back you think wrong!but see if chris beat her up what kind of realtionship is that?i know you girls love him and think he is cool and cute.but you will see men cant hit women.so really what reatoionship is thta if if a husband beats up the wife

Chris Brown and rihanna 2 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año samoangirl96 said…
wink
yeah i don't like the fact that chris hit rihanna but you got to think who doesnt deserve a second chance. it might of been an accident or might not have been but what ever there choice is it's up to them. and i think that everyone needs to stop hating because there are men in this world that abuse women too and yet he gets caught just because he's famous or something like that. but yeah anyways that's what i think soooo........... seeyah!!!!
hace más de un año PrincessGurl said…
angry
Chris Brown needs sum treatment.
a man should NEVER hit a woman ever.
even if the woman hit first, and i HATE when girls try to stick up for Chris's dumb ass, get over urselfs and stop hatin on Rihanna, cause she was with him and if i ever see Chris, he better watch out..