Charlie and Claire New motto?

Emm_xD posted on Dec 15, 2009 at 08:58PM
Since we've got a new banner and we're about to get a new icon I was thinking it'd only be right to get a new motto too :P

What do you guys think?
If you can think of a suitable motto, post it here.

Charlie and Claire 6 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año hayley_pace said…
heart
Maybe a charlie claire quote? Lemme think of a couple, idk there aren't many ones that could work for our purposes...

" Charlie: I woke up this morning and thought it's time to stop feeling sorry for yourself and seize the day. And I can't think of anyone else I'd rather do some day seizing with than you. So what do you say? Claire: I'd love to. "

" Charlie: You don't scare me. "

" Charlie: I could be your friend"

" Charlie: I won't let anything happen to you"

" Charlie: What separates us from these savage yanks if we cannot drink tea? "

"Claire: I remember peanut butter. Why do I remember peanut butter? Charlie: It was imaginary peanut butter, actually. "

They're pretty bad. I'll try to look up some more though. Hopefully someone else will come up with something better haha.

hace más de un año cckarocks7 said…
"The Best Bloody Couple On The Island"
hace más de un año marissa said…
heart
I love all of hayley_pace's ideas! I like the idea of a quote from the show as the motto. What about something simple, like "it was imaginary peanut butter, actually."
People who aren't fans of the show might not understand it, but CC fans deffiantly will. It was a really sweet moment, and it refernces another classic CC moment, as well.
hace más de un año LostAddict815 said…
My all-time favortie quotes with Charlie and Claire would have to be...

Charlie: I have this dream where I'm driving a bus and my teeth start falling out, my moms in the back eatin' biscuits, everything smells of Bacon... it's weird. Then again, I don't wake up screaming.

Claire:Charlie, what are you doing?
Charlie: Packing your stuff. You're moving to the caves.
Claire: You didn't! peanut butter? No way.
Charlie: Just like you ordered. There is one thing. It's extra smooth.
Claire: That's okay... it's empty.
Charlie: No it's not. It's full tot the brim... with stick-to-the-roof-of-your-mouth. Oh, God, it makes you want a glass of milk, extra smooth. It's the best bloody peanut butter I've ever tasted.

Mine's a bit long. I agree with "it was imaginary peanut butter, actually. Short, sweet, and simple. :)
hace más de un año marissa said…
What if we used a line from Charlie's speech about love in Happily Ever After? It was so beautiful, and it was about Claire after all ;)
hace más de un año Emm_xD said…
^^ I was thinking the same.

How about:
"I'm talking about spectacular, consciousness-altering love. It's like we've always been, and always will be."