brucas THE UNOFFICIAL muro - a seguro zone for non BLers who need to communicate with this spot

Broody_4_Cheery posted on Jan 04, 2011 at 04:26PM
BEFORE YOU GET ALL EXCITED NO DISSING BL ON THIS FORUM OR YOU'LL GET WHIPLASH SO FAST YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT HIT YOU!

Hey I've created this forum as a safe spot for non blers, halfies, ex blers, hell misunderstood blers who need to communicate with this spot. That way it doesn't clop up our wall/picks/other forums or whatever with non bl/bler stuff.

Specifically this spot is for people who have noticed blers behaving badly OUT OF THIS SPOT! and want to bring it to the attention here or say something back.

This does not mean you can call people names, bash our couple or attack us. Let's keep it civil.

There have been a few complaints and not all BLers here should feel like they are being accused of something when they are inncent nor should our whole spot or fanbase be threatened.

This is for legitimate complaints and issues. BLers attacking others, resorting to name calling or commenting negatively in spots where they shouldn't be is not something we want tarring the entire BL fanbase.

Please leave links and details, not just un backed up dissing or bl bashing. Please refrain from grouping us all together, unless *3395 fans did the same thing.

This way hopefully we can sort something out and bring it to the attention of this spot without it becoming a war between fanbases.

Personally I remember what it was like for BLers a while ago when a few fans lead by one particular one made it almost impossible to be a BLer outside this spot and hell in this spot sometimes. But surely we're above pranks now and learnt lessons from the past. I remember how it felt that the rest of the fanbase stood back and let this behaviour go on and sometimes encouraged it even if the never did anything themselves. Because of that I cannot let this situation continue, Blers represent a large fanbase and sometimes we have to not just defend each other by watcing each others backs against others but defend us as a whole by defending our reputation against some of our own.

Lets not sit back and do nothing and watch a war being built from the sidelines that will most likely draw us in somehow.

brucas No respuestas