brucas Because we need a little laugh sometimes.

brattynemz posted on Oct 25, 2009 at 11:13AM
I could get banned for this but what the hell!

I know everyone have been in a BLP war/debate/discussion and I also know not a lot of LPers can support their argument. Some have valid points while some have ideas which are just.. laughable. So here's a forum we can all enjoy. Post all the ideas or comments any BLer would think ridiculous. There are some rules though, since ya'll don't want me banned (or any other BLer, for that matter). Follow the rules and post away!

1. NEVER MENTION NAMES. NEVER. EVEN IF IT'S A BLER.
2. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS. REACT ON THE COMMENT ONLY.
3. KEEP DISCUSSIONS AT A MINIMAL. WE DON'T WANT TO ABANDON THE BFG FORUM.
4. KEEP THE HATE TO YOURSELF, THIS FORUM IS FOR FUN.
5. ANY PERSON CAUGHT DISOBEYING THE RULES WILL BE SHUNNED FROM THIS FORUM.
last edited on Oct 25, 2009 at 01:02PM
save

brucas 8 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año brattynemz said…
Peyton looked like she's seducing Lucas in her "Pick me" dream sequence, an LPer thought she was just confident because she knew Lucas would pick her.

My thoughts: She seduced Lucas, that's why he picked her!!!
hace más de un año monLOVEbrucas said…
LOL Nem ^^^^

Well ALL Lpers say that Lucas was "hiding" with Brooke & Lindsey because he was afraid to admit he truely loved Peyton.

My thoughts; He was hiding from Peyton, Gosh her crazy hair sometimes!
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año OMGitsBrooke said…
There's this person who instead of loving her couple (leyton) is wasting all her time and energy on hating brucas.

My thoughts: why? hahaha
hace más de un año xoheartinohioxo said…
There are these 2 users who can't go in to a pick about Brooke/Brucas without bashing for no reason.

My thoughts: Get a life and spend more time appreciating your couple, instead of hating on any couple you don't like.
hace más de un año brucas4ever said…
okay people say bl are all about sex

my thought:
what about lp all season 6 thats all they did, they didn't even have one conversation
hace más de un año monLOVEbrucas said…
Sooo this person said "Lucas kissed peyton in s3 shooting, because his lips moved with hers... and this is ther evidence because Nathan's lips didnt move when nannie carrie kissed him"

My thought;
:/ I dont know wherre they come up with these things, becausee when you watch you see Lucas do nothing!! bloody retards.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año brattynemz said…
BL's friendship in s2 was fake and just a set up for s3.

My thoughts: I don't see it as fake. First off, Lucas wanted to be friends with both Brooke and Peyton, it had a build up unlike in s3 where LP started being friends when they barely interacted in s2. Now that's fake and contrived and set up for s4!
hace más de un año brucas4ever said…
okay im gonna do my format basically im HATE bitter lp fans

end of story
they got endgame and A BABY! A FUCKING BABY! and their more bitter than us! that has no logic to me!