brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2101-2150 of 116057

hace más de un año brattynemz said…
lol I found a funny comment, do you guys go to the OTH OC GG spot?
Wow first page. lol
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
yes I do
hace más de un año RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
Yes! She's by far one of the strongest Leyton proponents, I mean I swear she pretty much has the series memorized. Its really hard for me sometimes w her, bc I agree that she has a way of making Leyton fact, and everything else denial. Case and point is the idea that these verses from his books are irrefutable truths. Obviously I don't want to see them that way, but it drives me bonkers when essentially a large chunk of the Leyton defense is based soley on these books, and Lucas's obsession with Peyton(IMO there can be no more than that, fuck their connection it's impossible to have a true romantic connection with someone you don't speak to!) in the beginning, being "always there" and the original meant to be plan. S2 is a testament to him coming to terms with that fact, that Peyton was an out of touch fantasy, and once he got it, and had the chance to be friends with both, it was Brooke who he didn't know what he would do with out. S3 is only a continuation to him solidifying that fact, their new destiny, founded on true forgiveness only possible with real love. S4 Lucas is always confused...even in the state champ clarity moment, it isn't til these HEAVILY EDITED books come into play that we even see that clarity. Lucas said brooke to Peyton, as the girl he wanted next to him when his dreams came true, and look who it was, Brooke...Lucas nails it on the head when he confronts Peyton at Tric...she DOES have a beeper or something that goes off everytime hes happy w someone else! Then she had to go be a cheatin fool again, ruin another relationship of Lukes...only to watch him spiral down the same twisted path, and choose Peyton, who wouldnt dare say no at this point, to marry, in fucking vegas really? It all comes back to my belief that Leyton is only perfect in their Dreams! They will wake up soon enough!
P.S. I like this Chelly character alot, she's sorta a fan of both from what I've gathered in her comments, just leans to LP, which is fine. I respect her for being able to be unbiased. I try to be. lol
totally agree with you. I mean she only wants him when he is with someone. I mean at the beginning of season 2 he was single didn't want him but when he was happy with Brooke and Lindsey went after him. I also find that she sometimes puts Lucas first Brooke second. Isn't supposed to be Hoes over Bros it is more like Bros over Hoes.
I have to post this!
i pick brooke for many reasons she's sweet she sees past nerds shes got such a heart of gold and she's beautiful and i love how she expresses herself and she's really down-to-earth and when she won student council president well people made the right choice picking her

The last part is about Summer, so hilarious. And I didn't know some are comparing Naley to Seth/Summer.

lol She's by far one of the strongest Leyton proponents, I mean I swear she pretty much has the series memorized. that makes it hard to debate with her.
hace más de un año Broody_4_Cheery said…
lol i agree. see i love how lucas acts with peyton s5, i know he was a bit of a jerk, but i think some of his comments show that he finally wasnt ignoring the faults of leyton and peyton, his mention of a beeper come on that was a direct reference to not just lindsey but his past with brooke, it shows that somewhere inside him is a part of him that blames peyton for what happened with brooke and acknowledges it. but then bang its flipped in s6 and all their problems are magically gone in true leyton style.

i watched teh breyton scene, and i have to say a clap for hil and sophia, it was great, but seriously is brookes hair getting really light or what? sorta shows that peyton knows on some level how much brucas mean to each other, and imo the look on brookes face shows she does care, i hope she goes to see lucas, they can comfort ecah other :)
Yep that is what I want to happen and the look on Brooke face was so said when Peyton said that. Sophia and Hil do a great job in angsty Breyton scenes.
i know which is why i love when breyton fight, they just do it soooooo well.
I do hate it when they fight as a Breyton fan but some of those Breyton fights are so good. I think Sophia really deserves award for her work on the show I just love her acting.
Yes, I love it too, but I just wish that Peyton would actually think of Brooke instead of herself all the time. I just feel like every fight they have is always the Peyton show. Even with the confession scene she throws that "you even said last night you didn't miss him" or something along those lines!ugh She for sure practices the Bros over Hoes philosophy!
Peyton is Hoes over Bros when it doesn't involve Lucas but once she is with him she forgets all about Brooke. Which I don't like I don't ever remember Brooke doing that.
see thats why i sometimes have problems with peyton and why brooke overshadowed her as my favourite character, brooke ahas a grace when she s in teh wrong, she knows she did wrong and admits it and claims teh consequences, i feel like peyton never does, like she makes excuses and never really takes the fall for her actions and doesnt expect to, in taht way i think peyton has a selfishness that brooke doesnt have. like ive said before brooke is selfish in everyday things, like she'll eat the last brownie, but peyton is selfish in the bigger picture like she'll give you last brownie on the plate but with the important stuff she puts herself first and sees no problem doing that.
yep totally agree I do Love Peyton but I hate it when she is selfish towards Brooke. I mean Brooke gives and gives and gets nothing back. i think we all would love to have someone like Brooke as are best friend.
Yeah, Brooke can be selfless at times.
I know and look what happens she gets the crap beat out of her thanks to her mom and Peyton is of gallivanting in Vegas and LA with Brooke's Man.
Case and point with Peyton not admitting her faults...when the sex tape comes out she can't even fathom how there might be other variables in the equation of Brooke or Nathan not telling, like perhaps that Naley would have suffered, not an admittedly bad Pathan relationship that was non existant at the time of the actual drunken, one time,incident. For Peyton to even elude to the fact that she had a hard year and needed her BF, but Brooke cut her out, that was my boiling point! Peyton had her BF, it was stupid Lucas, who at the time believed he was being a great friend. Who did Brooke have? Her boyfriend...the man she loved? Nope! He was off being her two faced back stabbing bitch of a supposed BF's shoulder to cry on and knight in shining armor! Ugh Pure Disgust!
you tell them.
omg! i am so ashamed at lucas, i know it mite be harsh but he knew brooke was hurting over loosing angie and what does he do, he leaves with peyton and in doing so takes away brookes two best friends, brooke wouldnt hold it against him but seriously luke, shame on you.
i love how brookes all i dont believe in karma i believe in justice, because lets face it brooke has done these amazing things and yet crap still keeps happening, hopefully shes rewarded in the end and gets the guy. sometimes i think its so messed up, like if peyton ends up with lucas and brooke doesnt its as if saying be a bitch and selfish and you win, its so wrong.
Peyton needs to redeem herself! And for gosh darn sake, eat the damn last brownie Peyton, she needs the extra lbs thats for sure! Save up some energy to make a real selfless act for Brooke!
totally wrong. Just think about what would have happened if he called Brooke instead of Peyton.
exactly what was so hard in peytons life that brooke wasnt there for??? because wasnt brooke there for her during ellie, during jake, being shot, during the whole stalker thing after that, brooke was there for peyton during all her shit and has has even helped peyton out when they were not friends, peyton has not been there for brooke in the same way.
i wish lucas would have called lindsey, but i am hoping him getting with peyton just means that itll be quicker before they are finally ended and leyton canm be put behind them.
And the #12 on Cherise's article. lol everything that Leyton and Peyton stands for is wrong.
yes totally Brooke has been there so many times and what does she get her best friend of on a happy trip. I think Q's death will not be good for Leyton and will be for Brucas. Mine I have been on a Brucas high all day.
lol I don't know what has gotten into me! I agree though about Lucas, shame on him! Tisk tisk! Brooke might not believe in karma, but I do! Everyone will get theirs in the end. Based purely on karma Leyton will be damned. I can't confirm that Brucas will be the end result, and perhaps there can be a man out there better for Brooke than Lucas, after all he has chosen her BF an almost unforgivable too many times. All im saying is Leyton should not be rewarded for the catastrophe they call true love...I want Brooke to be rewarded for being her, and by golly if they can't find anyone better for her than Lucas all I gots to say is he better grovel at her feet!
last edited hace más de un año
he better grovel.
lol.
lucas is the guy for her, one day everyone is going to realise it. and more importantly lucas has to fn wake up and see brooke is the girl for him too. stupid male species.
so this is random, but I'm feeling old right now. I just noticed that for some reason I had my DOB on info bout us as 1988, meaning I'd be 20, oh how I wish those days were still upon me!lol Anyways, I dunno if my keypad stuck or something but I'm def 23!lol Most of you all are even younger than 20 right?
yes he will realize that he is just being stupid i am counting down until Leyton gets in a huge fight and maybe Luke seeks comfort in Brooke. I have to go Guys but I will talk to you tomorrow it is getting late and I gotta go to bed.
last edited hace más de un año
I'm 20. ;)

I'm counting down Leyton's days! Leyton will be dead even before Dan is. lol
bye Terra!

lol we should have some sort of leyton count down thing! hehehe

im nearly 20, nearly.
A huge fight? That is way to much to ask of precious Leyton. No way jose! I never thought I'd find wine and cheese (my new Peyton analogy: wine=Peyton w/o lucas; cheese= Peyton w/ Lucas)so repulsive! But leave that to Leyton!
Feeling too old, guys! Must stop my pity party I'm throwing myself, it's getting way to reminiscent of Peyton's!lol
Bye Terra! sweet non-leyton dreams!
lol one of them will eventually get tired of being "happy" cause seriously, it doesn't work that way. or Peyton will demand something Lucas can't give or something like that.
23 aint old! its still pretty young. i dont suppose you got any kids?
i would like a showdown, it prob wont happen but i would like something to happen where lucas has to choose between brooke and peyton, and he chooses brooke because it was something important or whatever and peytons gets peeved.
Hey I made a new pick, someone already chose Peyton so I'm afraid this would turn out into another OTH spot is LP spot too issue so you might wanna vote!

link
lol yeah, 23 is not old at all. I think that falls under the young adult phase. lol

Mickei that would be great, score for Brucas again! lol
Thanks!lol And no, no kids. It's funny though about the age thing. bc in talking to Abs she assumed that I was younger than her because of the couples I shipped. And all along I've been thinking that more younger people ship LP, and I still do for the most part. I think they have a huge fan base of like 13-14 yr olds, hence the majority of LEYTON=TLA comments. But yea, I'm in my second year of graduate school, can't imagine having kids and juggling everything...I mean I'd have to give up fanpop for sure!lol You have any little ones?
about the pick, they all judge others at some point, hey theyre human and everyone does it, arnt we judging them by choosing who is the elast judgemental, but come on its so brooke and i would say nathan, brooke and nathan dont really judge otehrs like the others do and i think thats because they have made a lot of mistakes so are more lenient.
Me? Oh no. lol
lol, do i have kids, i wish sorta, i love children, but that would involve having to be financially able to have children and to also have a guy i would trust enough to have be the father of my children, thats a big repsonsibilty to have, to tie yourself to a guy for the rest of your life. one of my oldest friends is about to pop out her first and its causing all sort of dramas, it would have been easier if shed just picked a guy up at a bar, and then one of my best friends is 24 and she has a daughter whose 18mnths, my little honorary niece Kayleigh, shes so cute and smart, i just focus my love onto her, lol, nothings coming out of me yet.

abs that you were younger? how did that come out, did she make a comment? what did you say?
I ended up messaging her asking her what other couples she shipped bc I though jeez if we went on with the LP vs BL debate we'd agree to disagree forever. Turns out, we have basically none in common, other than say the staples like Naley and Summereth, so I guess from her analysis of my top 3 fav/ least fav she concluded that I was younger than her. When she said what shows she watched I actually asked her about age bc well like I said I was feelin old today!LOL I figured she was younger than me though bc most people my age grew up watching Dawsons Creek, Felicity, Buffy, etc. And she didn't. I only really got into O.C./OTH after my soph year of college bc I stopped playing volleyball and had more time. But I think when you start watching a show can have a heavy influence on which couples you like, that and whether you like opposites attract or two bumps on a log" as you can see I favor Opposites!lol But anyways, I feel you on the babies thing, for me just the thought of having a kid now scares me. But I don't have a great love in my life, or the ability to live the life I'm accustomed to w one. I would have to move back in with the p's, unless I get knocked up by a man with some $$$! Hmm I might have to think bout that...JK!
Oh yeah Abs is younger than you. But I always thought she seems more mature for her age.

lol I don't really like kids. They can sometimes be annoying. lol
yeah kids can be annoying, but so can adults. ive wanted to work with children well for like ever, i miss it, i wanna go back to it but its a dream i gave up and i feel like if i go back to the idea of wroking with kids i am taking a tsep back and the last two years have been for nothing but at the same time its when i was happiest and shouldnt i wanna go back to when i was happiest. but whatever.

how old is abs then, my guess is like ooh tough one im going with about my age, maybe slightly younger, 18 i am going with 18/19?
She's 21.
okay, a year older than me then.

so what other couples do you guys go for in other shows? it does interest me, is their a connection between the couples people like?