brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1801-1850 of 116057

hace más de un año brattynemz said…
lol congrats. :)) so yeah, even if I don't know how to make videos and icons and stuff like that, you guys can ask ideas from me, like songs or whatever. :)
hace más de un año sophialover said…
Really? I've been looking for a song for my new BL vid actually...LMAO! I would be really glad if you could help me hun! hihi!

Congrats to you too...LOOL! You got the first pageee...
lol. Hooray! :]]

Listen to Never No Never by Drop N Harmony. It's a FilAm group and the song's really cute!
"Never No Never by Drop N Harmony." OOOOK! I'm gonna download it right now from limewire..
thanks so much<33!
Hey Mary I messaged you! :D
I know Nem i'm messenging you back, right now!!

PS:I just messaged papa to change the icon & the motto! I really hope he will get everything changed soon...
ANONE ON...BTW?
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
I am
hey there Terra! What's up?
nothing much I am just a little worked up over that episode last night My poor Brooke.
I knowwwwwwwwww!
I was ready to jump off the screen and just come there to give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek to just make her feel better or something<33!
It breaks my heart to see her like that...
hace más de un año Janni said…
Hi^^^
I'll join the conversation:P I feeø so sry for her, I felt like hugging her so tight. And the that stupid Peyton is so fuking blond!
I wanted to do the same thing I also wanted to yell at Peyton for her believing that piece crap of a lie.
I wanted to punch Peyton that hard...lol! Like...WOAH! Nice bestfriend! She's been known Brooke for such a long time and she can't even understand when she's telling the truth or lying...
WHAT A GOOD FRIEEND! *CLAPS*!
I know, how much can a person ne hurt when that person does laundry.It isn't like hey have the laundy machine in front of the stairs!?
really I am sorry if that was my best friend I wouldn't have believed it for a second I would have stayed with her until she told me what was really going on. she kinda had no right as about Angie she wasn't their when Brooke had to give her away. I can't wait for Lucas to find out so he can save Brooke and kick this guys ass.
hace más de un año saBRUCAS said…
"stupid Peyton is so fuking blond!" lol

I know! Peyton has to be the dumbest girl alive for not figuring out what happened
It would be grat of you guys sent a mail to thoseupper people aout changing the icon, cause i've sen a a mail and nothing has been done:S
last edited hace más de un año
Janni...i messaged papa!
Peyton is so self-senterd. Now that she got Lucas it is like "Hello Honey, bye bye Brookie!" :@
And aer eveyrhing Brooke has done fo se doesn't think about chekig Brooke's room before leaving!
I know....Peyton doesn't give a damn about Brooke. All she cares about right now is herself and her 'super-man"...LMAO!
THanks Mary;) I'll as teh one who made this spot^^
PS:The best joke is when Pucas fans claim she's NOT selfish...hahaha!
the one who made the spot has probably dissapeared or something...lol!
At the beggining i thought it was Jenna (chlarkfan) but she has told me she isn't..lol!
No, the maer of this spot is stil on fanpop. I think. Cause i wnt to see who the first one on this spot to contribute was. and it was someone. and back then when we wanted the banenr and icon to be changed half a year ago i mailed him and asked if he/she had made this spot, and I got responce like a week ago, saying yes..so:/
which means he/she is still there...? lol! I knew nothing! I thought he/she had left fanpop or something...
Anyway...i don't think she/he really cares THAT much about this spot....
i agree, but i just sent a mail about changing the icon. Who knows, maybe he/she will do something..Is Terra still here?
i don't know..loL! But i messaged papa too to change the icon & the motto so i hope he will get things changed soon.
I dunno...i don't think she's still on.
First page again...? grrr! Why do you make it THAT hard for me to love you? LOL!
Oh ok, so whats up?
Sry hun, i didn't mean to..Forgie me?(A)
It has bee a while since i've talked to Hannah..
I went today for my first spanish lesson after such a long time...lol!
YAYY!
Love this language...<33! What about you? Anything interesting for today..?
I'm getting worried about Hannah. I don't know...i checked out when she last answered a poll and it's 3 days!
She probably doesn't have so much time anymore or something like that...
Wow! You take spanish lessons? Have scool started?
Nothing intersting, school is realy kicking me! Have so many tests, and homework!
+ I have started to read the Twilight^^ I'm halve way through it:)
I DOO! I've been learning it for 3 years actually...lol! LOVE it so much<33!
Nooop school starts on next FRIDAY...and i really think i don't have to mention that i'm SOO not looking forward to it...LMAO!
Anyways...i'm off to watch "PS I love you"!! I've been wanting to watch this movie for SO LONG! Talk to you later hun<33!
lol! And talking about Hannah, it has been a long since i've seen Kristen too.. Guess school is startig everywhere
Did you know that the BL spot has 101 fans more then the LP spot? Yey or have i said i already?:S
I've JUST noticed....YAYYYY!
I know...but at least Kristen adds some vids everyday and generally gives signs of life! Hannah has dissappeared...
I love that movie<3
Lots og Love<3
hace más de un año RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
Ok so here's my current rant. Its about the one and only Peyton Sawyer. I've been debating back and forth on the OTH spot about Leyton and really it continues to go back to her. I personally think she has proven herself to be a selfish friend through in and through out. Last nights epi was just another example of her poor excuse of a friend. She wasn't there for her giving up Angie, and now with the attack. She is oblivious to Brooke though, I mean seriously Brooke is by far more independent and drives me nuts sometimes with her hard head, but Peyton, wake up! She's very self centered. I think as a best friend she just falls short. Poor Brooke. Not to mention please read my last comment from my article about Keeping the Faith on OTH spot. Tell me if I'm just sensitive to the situation or if she was just a complete selfish whore when she confessed to Brooke, and then led Lucas around town galavanting with him thinking they were "just friends" UGHHHHH AHHHH! Drives me crazy!
hace más de un año livelovelaugh said…
i do like peyton and she is a very self centered person what pisses me off is that on the ith spot the praise her like shes some god like on pixs like who is a better friend its obvious its brooke i think overall brooke is a better person yeh at the beginning of season 1 shes abit of a bitch but with peyton its like it doesnt matter i admit at the beginning of season 4 she was good trying to get brucas back together but she caused it
hace más de un año Broody_4_Cheery said…
arghh! dont get me started on peyton, its really hard to love her when she continues to be this self absorbed. i agree with dawn its way obvious who is the better friend, it is so brooke, how can peyton be called the better friend after everything shes done, she continues to put herself above her friendship and it drives me crazy. and i hate getting into debates with some way biased leytoners who are just a bunch of peyton lovers who find an excuse for everything she does, and they are not even good excuses, because 'saint' peyton is always in the right.
cherise i was laughing and shking my head at the comments in your article, the confession can be such a touchy subject between LPers and BLers, one where i dont think there will ever be a agreement. that whole confession thing was way wrong of peyton, she tells brooke the truth, but continues to lie to lucas, she tells lucas to stay away from her in 3.23 if thats what brooke wants but doesnt keep by it in s4, she not only sucked as a friend to brooke but she sucked as a friend to lucas and majorly wronged him, lots of their interaction in the beginning of s4 was about brooke, lucas was so confused and peyton held the answers and said nothing, she made comments to piss brooke off eg 'thanks for the sex' and omfg how many times did she question lukes feelings for brooke during all their conversations, yeah great friend she is, yeah shes not going to interfere then why the hell did she ask lucas if he was sure, huh? why the hell did she hang around him, and this whole she tried to help bring brucas back together, puh-lease, she did ONE thing, one thing that is all, after asking lucas who he wants by his side when his dreams came true she then sends him to the mall to meet brooke. wow! great trying to get brucas back together, would have been much more effective if she did not play on their insecurities and was honest to Luke. yeah right the best way to help brucas get back together is to hang onto lucas as if they were siamese twins. i think not. arghh!
another difference to brooke and peyton, look what peyton did to help get brucas back together s4 compared to what brooke did to help naley get back together s1 and s3. and i stand firmly by the opinion that peyton did break up brucas, come on, if it hadnt been for peyton's little confession and the downward spiral it caused brucas wouldnt have broken up, well cant say they would have never broken up but not then, there was a reason they broke up and that reason was peyton, like brooke said peytons a backstabbing two faced bitch and she knows it. she backstabbed brooke and lucas, and i honestly cant see any unselfish reason why she handled that situation that way.
Its funny you mention the leytoners defending Peyton i was on othforums and we were debating this and I found that some of those Leytoners were not to thrilled with Peyton.
I was taking the OTH pop quiz and I just realized, everything is about Peyton and LP, i.e., Who said this:"I think lucas & Peyton relationship that, you know, has to be destined, i think they're destined to be together, they have so much incommon&similarities."? Like, how am I supposed to know that?!
haha it's crazy...i know. It's like everybody is suppossed to know everything about LP...
how pathetic...:=TT!
lol heyy! What's up? :)
hace más de un año Broody_4_Cheery said…
omg Terra, really, yay, leytoners who were not thrilled with peyton, so they exist, this makes me so happy!!! because all i have ever come across are ones who just defend peyton to the death and refuse to admit she did anything wrong with the confession thing. i so have to check out the othforums more often.
Why I hate Leytoners:
BL fans are freaking INSANE.
i mean have you seen them on youtube posting comments?
if a LPer posts a freaking comment, they have to give them 10000 thumbs down.
what retards.
GO GET A LIFE!
hace más de un año livelovelaugh said…
haha alot of leytoners hating atm i see lol anyone on?
I am here is a link to a icon you guys might like. link