brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 111601-111650 of 116057

hace más de un año swimchick said…
sunny
At a Dome xD I haven't started yet though, start Wednesday. Ugh I just want winter to end, I need beach weather now!
hace más de un año Broody_4_Cheery said…
lol dont wish that! you have not experienced one of our summers yet, think before you ask to die from heat. wa has a very dry heat. trust me winter may seem bad but once summer comes you will miss it. everything is so green now, and you can go outisde without getting burnt. and if you plan on the beach, get sunscreen lots and lots of it. over here you can get majorly burnt just being outside for 5 mins.

if you dont mind telling me wat dome? lol its just i have one right near my work.
big smile
Mt. Lawley, nah don't worry I know you're not a craycray stalker ;D

And I've already purchased lots of sunscreen in prep xD I don't need summer necessarily, just beach weather. I feel like spring'll be really hot too :D
haha spring, like that exist. there are three types of weather here, youve got summer, winter and that shit they hall springa nd autumn which pretty much just means random weather here eveyone gets the flu. some days will be pissing down, others will be boiling hot, it will be really muggy, so wet but uncomfortably warm, sure there are some nice days depending on your taste.

aw mt lawley, i use to go to tafe there. nuh i work in the city.
I have a friend at Tafe :D Where do you work? (If ya don't mind me askin')
hace más de un año mcewen_girl said…
I'm getting off here guys!
Hope you both have a good day!
LY MICKEI!<3
kiss
Bye Kels, have a good night!
ly too kels. bye. have a good night.

i work for australia post. lol because i quit tafe.

rainy
I kinda hope that once I start work it just rains for a solid week. I'll be stuck inside anyway and we need rain BAD.
theres this house in teh morning that always has its sprinklers on which is totally wrong due to teh ban on em, and i think selfish bastards, at that time in teh morning its usually rained anyway. well heres to the rain!
We got caught in some serious rain in Freo on the way to the concert. We were drenched and uncomfortable for the first hour or so. I should have appreciated that more, but it made me extremely crabby xD

Do you have fun plans for the day?
well i shoudl be getting ready to go to my friends place, where my plans consist of helping her sand her brothers room, paint the undercoat and watch her cousin, and hang out with my god daughter.
i shoudl really be going to do that, lol, im expecting a msg veyr soon saying "where the fuck are u?"

yes well its hard to appreciate rain when your wet and outside.
Yeah my plans got pushed back until 2, so I have plenty of time to shower and such before heading out.
okay now that should really is moving up to a has to, going to, so i have to shoot off. later emma, have a good day!
kiss
Bye girl, have a good rest of your weekend! xo
anyone?
MICKEI!<3
hey again kels! is thsi god morning for you?
ignore the typos :P
hace más de un año monLOVEbrucas said…
im on tumblr!

so i might not be on here much LOL
Yeah. It's barely 8 am here. I literally just woke up.
My hair looks insane. xD

HEY MON!
well good morning then. any plans for the day?

hey mon. wat do you thing of the new show offspring?
Nope, not really. Just trying to enjoy the day before I go back to school tomorrow. xD
first day back?
No. We've back since Aug. 6th.

How was your day?
good. just chilaxed at a friends house and helped her paint a room, could have finished it this weekend but we didnt have the actual paint or teh final coat. i think skip teh feature wall but her mum wants a fetaure wall, it aint worth it, its only for her brother thatll come home an completely ruin it.
eyesexage **<3*0
Ah, that's cool.

I hate painting. Absolutely refuse to do it. xD
lol. well its not the greatest thing to do. but its kinda fun putting painting clothes on and messing with the paint. last time her puppy ended up witha purple circle caus he sat on the lid.

so hows life?
any new husbands?
LMFAO. No. Thank God.
You?
oh yeah i totally went and got married. hmmmm i got engaged to one of my mates on my 21st, almost a year ago lol, but now shes having a wild affair with our mate yosh, all this is behind her real fiance's back of course. i dont know what he thinks about it.
Lol. It's like you've got your own little soap going on.
lol thats out fake mucking around soap. the real shit is better. get this.

the first open gay couple in our year was jess and jondy(my big sis), they broke up our last year, meanwhile tanya is dating kyle, jondy who is bi likes kyle, though jess is still madly in lov with jondy, jondys 18th tanya pretty much gives kyle to jondy, so kyle and tanya break up that night and hyle and jondy start dating, tomake it all more complicated tan and jess are making out that night, give em some alcohol and those two use to find a dark corner. jess is still in love with jondy, but jondy is with kyle, that doesnt. now flash forward a few years, jess who we all that was 100% gay (imagine a blonde shane from the l word) is having an affair with an old, fat, bald man older than her father (though her fatjer is only young and oh so hot), has been living in a caravan and been chased by wives and daughter and shit like that,while jondy is in a very committed relationship with an ex army dude, tehy live together and are practically married except neither ine believes in marriage, its jondys longest relationship other than jess (they were together 2 years, jondy and johnny are 3 yrs now), and tanya is engaged to a very geeky boy the name of chris and they shag every where and any time they can (and tehn she gives us all the details). but do these new guys know they use to all make out with ecah other at one point... who knows.
LMFAO! That's epic.
I wish my friends were more interesting like that. xD
then there was teh HUGE scandal in year 12, this was after jess and jondy broke up but they were still real close, and tan jondy and jess all did art together. so tanya is a little bit of a pot head, which is hilarious because she was teh school president, well she got totally shit faced one day dont know what she was on and went and tiold the art teacher that jess project was a plagerism, so jess had to redo the whole thing. jondy went off at tanya and they didnt talk or months, it cause this big fight and shit, jess got over it really quick, but jondy holds a grudge. eventually jondy forgave tan, which is big because yeah jondy doenst forgive ppl and everything went back to norm. now fast forward a few years later, jess is off having her affair doesnt relaly talk to us, and jondy learns that tanya was in fact right and jess stole her project fom devianart or whatever that site it.
ROFL!
I'd be so pissed when I found out the truth.
oh jondy was peeved as because tan is one of her oldest friends and it caused such big rift between them. and in teh end tanya took teh slack bcause she was protecting jess, she just had a slip caus she was lsightly buzzed, and then said she was on something harder when she wasnt. but yeah jondy was peeved.

lol like every fight our goup had jondy was involved in. there was teh great split. so theres twiggs, and she was way dramatic, and shes sitting there with me and jondy complainging about how she doesnt want to date this guy, so we do the whole supportive act, and then she keeps talking about these guys, so we kinda maybe badly start listing all the guys she crushes on and i call her a serial crusher, sh has a laugh with u, our point was to say you know atke it slow choose the one you actually care about, but one secodn shes laughing with us and tehn suddenly shes throwing her arms down and screaming and walking off, we were so shocked. so then twiggs apologizes but jondy refuses to when twiggs says "now do you have anything to say to me"...
yep after that oooh twiggs left our group and joined another and started writiit about our group and jondy on her online journal and then jodny would respond on hers, and it git worse an dworse, and then jessie went and followed twiggs into teh other group, and i was titally torn between them which sucked but you know jondys my sister, and twiggs was teh one who rippe dthe group apart and dude i read thsoe journals, twiggs was harsh.but yeah destroyed our group.
i miss high school dramas.
Wow, yeah dramatic people need to stay away from me.
I'm dramatic enough on my own, I don't need everyone else's drama.

That's why all of my friends are no nonsense bitches who can't hold a grudge. I'm the ugly duckling of our group. Super dramatic and can't not hold a grudge.

They love me anyways though. xD
lol. so theres only enough room for one of ya.

twiggs was just way too dramatic, like the time her parents 'kicked her out' like seriously, she was a daddys girl who got eveyrthing she wanted, theres no way tehy would have just kicked her out and actually meant it, and she moved in with jessie for two nights. and then there was the time she came to school and was all quiet and tehre was talk about a doctors trip and cops, and here we all were thinking teh worst shit scared aboiut what happened and she wouldnt say anything, she revealed to me she was mugged by soem girls (ironically outside a police station) and tehy took her bag with her ipod her camera and her new phone, dont knwow why she wouldnt just excplain it,here everyone was thinking she was liek raped or something. it took her weeks to jsut admit the truth to the others.

so do your friends like to slap some sense into you?
LOL. Yeah. They tell me to just shut the fuck up and get over it all the time.
jondy is so bad and grudges, i mean like if a place fucks up her order she will never go there again, once supre wanted to check her bag because they thought she stolen something, and she has rfsued to ever step foot into a supre. you that bad?
LOL. I don't think I'm that bad, but not far from it.

People have to do some serious long term groveling to get me to forgive them, and even then sometimes I'll secretly harbor the grudge and be mean anyways. xD
lol the subtle meaness. nice.

thats like when i had thisbig fight with my then best friend we stopped talking to each other for like 2 or 3 months, and during that time i was having group outings with tan and jondy and mel never got invited. and even after me and mel started talking again she still wasnt invited to a heap of stuff,and even now almost a year later they always arrangeit before hand if mel is or isnt coming. its like a small grudge i still harbour, the little bit of me that soemtims just goes i cant deal with her shit today.
Ha-ha! Niceee!

It usually just use the insult-someone-without-them-knowing method.
It sounds cocky, but I'm way smarter than my friends so if they piss me off I'll "forgive" them and spend like a month totally insulting them left and right and they never pick up on it. xD
lmao. i cant do that with my main group if friends because fuck they are all smart, but my other group arent like that so i know the whole sly insult which goes over their head thing. though soemtie sthey know im doing it they just canht prove it cause they dont get it lol. i had this one friend who i think my intelligence intimidates her, she like always trying to find a way to knock me down, but hey they are the ones who have named me the smart one, once she made us all do an iq test, i was like thinking shit i cant do this because i was half asleep, literally she woke me up to do it, and i had a bad migraine, so i wasnt really hoping for a decent score. yeah, i kicked their asses to my shock, she was so pissed off. it just pisses me off, because shes constantly doing shit like that, she has no respect for me. life isnt a damn comp all teh fn time.
Ooh that would piss me off. I had people who feel the need to compete with everything. It's super annoying.

But hey we have the smart thing in common. My friends are always telling me to stop throwing 10 dollar words at them because they don't know what it means.

The thing I don't tell them is that I thought I was using the simple words. xD

My poor friends. So stupid. I love em to death though.
haha. its weird for me because i have one group where they are all very intelligent, seriously put me next to tan and jondy and im practically nothing. and that group the whole atmosphere is different, because we all sort of think in the same way. but the other group im the 'smart one' and its just being from the other group its weird because im not that person in the other group.

but even with tan and jondy and that the one thing i have above them is my vocab, because i read so much i just talk without thinking and sometimes i have to translate it even for them because they arent use to taht sort of language. so i titally get the whole "i thought i was using the simple words", i use to stump my whole english class, once a friend was doing an oral prensentation and i asked her a question and used teh word ramification, i felt so bad because she had no idea what it meant, no one in the class did, i had to explain it, in my head i was thinking "seriously i thought that was an obvious one"
LMFAO. It's like that for me all the time.

People just don't understand the burden of being so damn smart. xDD
lmao. the suckiest thing is the whole "potential" thing, if i hear that word one more time ill go crazy. i chose not to go to uni, and then i quit tafe, and all i get is this whole not living to my potential shit, form liek EVERYONE. i am so sick of it. dude even my parents divorce councellor gave me shit about it, hello, dont question me about not going to uni, just make sure my mum dont lose the house bitch.

but i hate saying im smart, it sounds so conceited. i said that to my frien d teh other night when we had this huge heart to heart about our lives and shit, and you know what happened, i get the whole potential talk. rolls eyes. right i wish being smrt would help me a bit more in life, causeso far its gotten me nowhere.