brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10651-10700 of 116057

hace más de un año mollyx365 said…
hey alice i posted jalice fanfic and i KNOW you would LOVE to rate it :D
hace más de un año brucas4ever said…
Not until dec 21st.. But it feels like winter
hace más de un año 1treehillfan said…
hannah- yeah a donut :D:D Now it will be really hard for you when you kiss it... it will be like the bedward relationship!!! you'll want to eat it SOOOO bad but you can't because your in love with it LMAO!!!
and hey blondy wassup? Btw... whats your name? I feel bad when I call you by your username lol
hace más de un año brattynemz said…
I love Eclipse, it's my fave book next to Twilight. :)

Hey Bee.

Err Alice you live in Arizona, right? What does winter look like in Arizona?
molly- yes I would!! I'll go rate it right now!!
i'm still reading eclipse ...
lol thanks alice :) i searched for it last night.
last edited hace más de un año
nem- I'll give you two words to describe the winter here: IT SUCKS. LOL
^ u live in a warm place come to chicago in march and you'll see how I feel... ohh I have to do that face game tomorrow..
Molly where did you post the fanfic? :)

Alice: lol. My cousin lives in Arizona and from what I've seen it looks like a desert, it's very dry. How many times does it rain in a year?
nem- ummm I have no idea LOL I'm not good on statistics.... but lets just say it doesn't rain often hahahaha
molly- okay all rated :D:D
Omg lmfao rolflmao!!!!!! Alice like beward props but I have to give it tom cause im on my phone
jalice spot links. i didnt write them, i found them. treasure hunter :)

thanks alice :D
YAY!!! My friend Matt is still up (he just texted me)! I'm gonna see if he will come on fanpop!!!
I hate u alice no rain..
he is a nocturnal vamp too?!
Ohh cool:)
haha okay I will check them out. :)
Grr. I have to get up early tom..
Yeah have him come to fanpop you guys are really vampirish. lol
hannah- LOL!! yes and you have to be VERY careful with it (it's like a soap bubble) because you might rub off some of it's chocolate frosting (that's the skin) and you have to keep your eyes on it at ALL times because it's very tempting and all your family LOVEESS donuts (especially your brother lol JASPER refereance!!) and they might lose control and eat it LOL!!!
molly- uhhh no he stays up late like us but he doesn't wake up until like 5 pm LOL
Aww damn it Matt you are so annoying.
He said he would be yelled at by his mom if he went on the comp... OMG SUCH A LIE!
Alright im getting annoyed by my phone now..im gonna fo read about our sexy vamps..Nem emmett says hi:)
Ohh ps have jalice ever had a kiss scene?
Alright im going bye
oooh rofl then LOSER. well nem made me go to bed last night so i slept 4 hours.
hannah- NO!!! I'm so pissed! It's cuz Smeyer says they have a "Deeper connection" than that. UGG!! they could kiss like once!
The only kiss they ever has is when Alice kisses him on the neck during a war training or something IDK
Lmfao alice my brother does really love donuts
Night
lol Hannah thanks :D bye!

Molly: lol sorry? haha you stay up late too much. :D
molly- IKR? It's like he can party all night long but than he has to crash until 5 the next day LOL! Wimp! he sooo could NOT be Paris HIlton's new BFF LMAO (have you ever seen that show??)
Nighty Night Hannah!
ah I KNOW.
thats why i read the fanfics lol :)

oh its ok nem haha

bye hannah!
Alice I've seen that lol.
well we could be her bffs cause we never sleep :D
nem- LOL yeah it's a pretty funny show... she's such a flipping bitch ahahahaha
LOL your so right Molly!
And even though I thought the show was stupid I have to admit I was routing for Corrie...
woah - is it over?
Okay.. Paris or Nicole?

I go for Nicole. lol
umm same
Molly I'm reading one of the fanfics you posted.. it sure is weird reading about Jasper but it made me realize that I wanted more Jalice on the book!
nem- ermmm... paris. Nicole is just FREAKY.
molly- I think so. I'm not sure. I just know that the final two are britney and vanessa... and I knew from the first episode that vanessa would win or be in the final 2 lol she's such a fucking loser suck up
is it the one about his family and stuff? i like that one!
nem- I KNOW!!! THERE WAS LIKE NO JALICE!!! :( I love them sooo much it breaks my heart that they weren't in it as much. You don't even understand the passion I have for them LOL It's like SOOO intense ahahahaha
ooh and where do you go to read fanfic??
i go to fanfiction.net
and (lol sry I keep posting) but I think people forgot to submit in the naley contest... :(
lol i love the guy whose name i cant pell when he was dancing and the guys were like WOAH this is a dude
^^ ONCH! OMG I LOVED ONCH!!!!!
Yeah, the one about Jasper's sister. I still can't wrap my head around the idea that Bella is a vampire now. lol.
onch yeah!!

nem - i know its weird. and i still dont like her :O

um, i go to fanfiction.net and lj
nooo! i wanted to judge :(
nem- yeah I know it's weird that she's a vamp...
and ok PLEASE don't get mad at me but anyone else hoping that nessie/bella would die in the fourth book??? Cuz i really did! and shhhh nem dont give too much away molly is still reading Eclipse lol! she prob doesn't even know who i'm talking about when i say nessie though so it's all good :D:D
Okay here's my fave quote from the fanfic:
“You’re not responsible for events that were completely out of your control, Jazz. Besides…” She looked down at her Prada flats. “Let’s say you had stayed. Never joined the army, never met Maria…” Alice looked up and our eyes met. “Where would I be now without you?”
lol no, I wish Jacob would die!!! lol. I really hate Jacob specially after reading Eclipse! Haha
oh i wish i didnt know. but i cant stay away from the twilight spot. so...yeah. there is waay to much bedward and waay not enough jalice. and love bedward but i wish there was more jalice :(